•14

Wait

Background Music

[MBLAQ - Baby U]

Hehe I just love that song (:

______

Infinite Day & Jelousy

Chapter 14

_________

I walked down the hallway with Dongwoo and Woohyun, Dongwoo was currently telling me how Woohyun got stuck in a fruit punch bowl. "And then he tried to yell in the fruit punch bowl and he got fruit punch all over his clothes Hahaha." He laughed. I chuckled, Woohyun's face turned red in embarrasment.

RIIINGG

"Babe~ ~ Will you hang out with us today? Myungsoo is dying to meet you." Dongwoo chuckles and slings an arm around my shoulder.  "Yeah, Sungjong too. Sungyeol also." Woohyun winked. I nodded, sure!

"____________________________________________________________" Someone yelled. I turned and saw a running Myungsoo,Sungjong,And Sungyeol. Sunggyu and Hoya were walking and talking. I gulped and shut my eyes for the impact which came. The three boys fell onto me giving me bear hugs at the same time.

I smiled and chuckled while ruffling their hairs. They pouted and I chuckled again. "Aigoo.. Hi guys!" You smiled.

"Hi!" They chorused.

"Arrasooo let's goooo..!" Woohyun dragged me

[Skip]

The boys pulled me into a really girly pink store at the mall. "Eugh.. Pink." I sighed, Sungjong grinned widely and started giving me clothes.

I put on what seemed like an infinite [hehe] amount of clothes. I groaned, "Sungjong-ah~ Can we leave? Pweeeeese?" I aegyo'd. He huffed and said, "Fine hurry up before I change my mind." "ASA!" I cheered and pulled Sungjong out of the girly store.

Infinite and me went to eat at this korean buffet. A male waiter came to us and we ordered. The waiter wrote everything down and winked at me causing me to blush and then he showed me his eye smile then left. "What the hell was that?" Hoya asked. Sungyeol pouted, "I don't know... but he's weird." He said.

"It's not weird. You guys flirt with me all the time." I pouted this time. Myungsoo squealed and pinched my cheeks, "AH! Oppa that hwurts." I pouted again and he squished me with a bear hug. "Aigoooo.. How can you be so cute?!" He exclaimed. Dongwoo and Sunggyu knocked Myungsoo on the head causing him to wince earing a giggle from me.

I turned and faced Woohyun.. Wait.. WAS HE STARING AT ME ALL THE TIME?! "Um.. Were you.. Staring at me all this time?" I asked awkwardly, he snapped out of daze and flushed in red, "W-what n-no!!! P-psh..." He siad and looked away. I giggled. The same male waiter came back and put the food onto the table. He pointed at my cup and asked, "Do you.. Want me to refill?" He winked, I flushed and nodded awkwardly.

{Woohyun POV

I grew jealous as I saw ___ holding the cup up to him. He poured it into cup and they were...

BRUSHING.

HANDS.

It made me more jealous to see them making skinship. "Um.. Woohyun oppa... Are you okay? Why is your face red?" she tilted her head. I looked the other wasy, I heard her whisper, "Eottoke? Did I do something wrong? Aish.." She frowned. I sighed and said it's nothing then hugged me, the boys hollared and I told them to shut up and they did. She let go and showed me her eyesmile which made my heart beat ten times faster. Aish.

Later on we had to drop her off and she hugged all of us again and we bid goodbye

~

Aish sorry for the short chappie .3.

Thank you for reading.

Don't worry Boyfriend Bestfriends! Next chapter will be about Boyfriend! (:

//Randomized