•13

Wait

Background Music

EXO-K - Overdose

________

Trust

Chapter 13

_____________

These days at school have been like hell and a pain in the . People bully me, accuse me for no reason, and do unneccesory things to me like bump into me on purpose them blame me and beat the living out of me which I endure. It was the worse experience ever. I have experienced things like this before at my middle-school, bullying. I've grown dark circles under my eyes making me look like a panda because the new objective on my 'Things to do in the hell hole school' which I made in my mind is study.study.study and get the hell out of here. I was packing untill everyone was out and I went to my locker.

"I miss ___.." Someone said. I didn't want to interfere so I spun the lock and pulled the lock off harshly. "Me too..." Another sad tone said. I made out those voices. Huang Zitao and Do Kyungsoo. I ignored them and slammed my locker shut then put the lock in. I put on my purple and blue headphones and listened to music. "What was that?" Tao asked DO "Oh it's just ___..." He said pointed to me. I rolled my eyes and turned the music louder so I won't hear them. I walked passed them as if they weren't alive. Someone yanked my wrist and pinned me to the wall.

Tao.

My hoodie sleeve rolled down and he looked at it. Kyungsoo and Zitao looked with wide eyes. I shook off my headphones so that they would fall to my neck. "Oh my god..." Kyungsoo said. There was my wrist, with scars.

Zitao growled angrily. "Why are you doing that to yourself?!" He asked mad. "To get rid of the pain inside and outside of me." I said and yanked my arms back. I put on my headphones again and toned the volume to 100%, grabbed my bag, and walked away.

Your probaly wondering how I got those scars. I hide this from everyone but myself. When I was in middleschool I eased out my pain physically and emotionally. I took the easiest way out. Cutting myself. It was the only way. When I got home I lied to my parents about studying actually not really. So when I did that I ate in my room, studied, and cut myself. It stopped when I had EXO, my used to be friends because I thought they cared about me. Boy was I wrong.

So that's where I am now. Being 'emo.' I walked into the caf and heard a boy whisper.

"Oh god it's her. I heard there's a rumor where she's cutting herself." Everyone heard that. I shoved my way towards the table in the corner. I do this in school too in the library. But now that everyone knows they stood, stopped, and stared. I took out my blade and did 'it'. No longer did I smile and laugh to the whole school but only to the ones I could truly trust. I did it untill I saw three clean marks of my skin cut and whiped my blade then put it in the red and black box. I got up and yanked my bag onto me. "Drama sureee does love to smack me in the face." I madly groaned and slammed the door of the caf.

I made my way to the roof top and saw no one around. "WHY DOES THIS WORLD HATE ME?!"  I angrily shouted and punched the hard concrete wall. My fist bled non-stop.

RIIINGG

Now it was history. I didn't bother washing my hands. I trudged through the hall way filled with people. A girl pointed at me and everyone directed their gazes at me. "You got something to say? ing say it! I don't belong in this world I know..." I angrily and sadly shouted and stomped to the class. I slammed the door open, good five minutes early. I stomped to my seat and sat down. I took a look at my hand.

Blood.

I sighed and took out my dark red hankerchief and dabbed it onto my wounded fist. The door opened and incame the students and the teacher. The man in his 30's looked my way and gasped. "___.. Do you need to go to--" "No." "Are you--.." "Yes I am sure." I sighed annoyed for the 15th time.

I took out my note book and took down notes with my injured right hand.

[Skip]

School was over. I waited again and I saw no one in the hallway. Walking down the hallway with my headset on. My favorite song came on. I sang it through the hallway."

"Loving U U na eotteokhae what should I do?"
"Jojeori andwae nae mam gojang nabeorin heart jeongsin mot charil mankeum"
"Boy I'm falling in love with you~ you~"
"Na eotteokhae what should I do?"

I sang and hummed the rest and stopped at the rap, "Ok let's talk about love. Modu hwiparameul bulmyeo. 
Eomeona nareul kkosiryeogo haetdeon namjadeul ijen modu annyeong. 
Nae aegyoseogin mogsorineun oppaman bureullae.
Eojjeomyeon joha naega sarange ppajyeotna bwa."

I smiled to myself. I felt something on my wrist and I was yanked back and pulled into the looks like janitors closet. The person the lamp and thus revealed Wu Yifan.

He grabbed my injured hand causing me to wince in pain. He looked at it and furrowed his eyebrows then pulled my sleve down leaving dry leaks of blood. He furrowed his eyebrows again and took out a box. It was hard to read his unreadable expression.

I snapped out of dreaming and saw he was tending my wounds. I watched as he carefully added the medicine to the cotton ball and put it on my wrists. I bit my lip to prevent any cries of pain. He finished and put the box back. I looked at him weirdly. He took my wrist and dragged me to the front of the school

I stood infront of the twelve boys poker-faced, but inside when I saw them again my heart started aching and hurting. Xiumin was the first to move he came and hugged me,  "___-ah.... Don't you all know we miss you? Please come back and be our friend... It hurts to see you hurting and bullied. We miss you alot. We're sorry for what Bastard Baekhyun did. We hate it when we bully you. We hate it and absolutly hate it.We hate it when you ignore us. We hate it when we see you unhappy and moodless. We hate it when your rude to us. We hate it when others hurt you. We hate it when your both physically and emotionally hurt. We didn't know. We didn't know you were suffering at the same time like us. We didn't know you were hurting yourself with one single cut of a blade. It's like your heart was poisoned it's like you turned good to bad. So please.. give us another chance and become our friend. Please trust us again. Please were begging you. We miss you alot. Everyday 24/7." He said.

I felt my heart ache and my stomach drop. Did they really miss me..? I felt my blazer getting wet. I couldn't. I missed them too. Alot. I feel like I can trust them. Can I? Or can I not? 

"Trust is the most important thing in a human life. You must examine and answer the questions in your head to decide wheather you trust someone or not."

The sentence rang in my head. I couldn't. I couldn't live without them.

I hugged him back. He called the others and we all came into a group hug.

Maybe I could trust them again.

I pulled away and nodded, "Maybe I could trust you again."

"Jinjja? Will you stop cutting yourself?" Sehun asked. I sighed and nodded. They cheered causing me to chuckle. "It's good that your being you old goodie self again. They've been waiting for this for a long time.." Kris whispered. I laughed and nodded.

Trust... I trust EXO oppas.

I smiled to myself.

~

Thank you for reading this chapter :P

I couldn't bear to read about being apart with EXO ;_; So I made a chapter so that you made up (:

Aish.. I couldn't find any more sorry T^T

;;Poll Closed;;

//Randomized