Ch.19

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora went about the house, turning off lights that had been left on and absentmindedly cleaning up. The house was quiet; Jongwoon had gone to work a few hours ago and wouldn’t be back until after six. Jonghyun and Key had come home earlier, but once Key had fallen asleep Jonghyun had left to go back to the hospital. So, she was taking this time to clean up the house a bit. Having finished vacuumed the living room and dusted all the knick knacks, she headed down the hall to retrieve the boys’ laundry. However, as she passed by Key’s room, she heard a soft crying noise. She knocked on the door and walked in.

“Kibum, sweetie, are you okay?” She asked gently, walking over to the bed wear Key saw crying. She sat on the edge of the bed and wiped away his tears like any mother would.

“I mi-miss her,” Key whispered pathetically. Sora felt her heart break when she heard this.

“I know you do, baby. You miss her so much and you wish she hadn’t left you. Your mother loved you, Kibum, don’t ever doubt that, and I know you loved her just as much,” She said softly as she hugged the boy she thought of as her second son.

“But why d-did she choose h-him over me? What did I do wrong?” Key cried hopelessly. But that was a question Sora could not answer.

“You didn’t do anything wrong, Kibu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter