Ch.12

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tap. Tap. Tap.

He glanced at the clock and sighed.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Choi Minho, stop tapping that pencil!” Key growled in irritation from his seat next to Minho. It was nearing the end of sixth period, their last class of the day. Key was getting annoyed with the constant tapping sound from his friend, because the class was finishing up a test. Of course, Minho being the nerdy brainiac he was already finished. Key was trying to quickly finish writing the last few sentences of an essay questions before the bell rang. However, unlike any other student in the school, Minho wasn’t being impatient because of winter break that started today, but because right after school he would go home and Yoogeun would be there.

Yes, Victoria had texted him during lunch time that she and Nichkhun had arrived back at the house with Yoogeun. Minho had wanted to leave school earlier, but Victoria told him to stay at school since he had a test. But now, the time had finally come (well, in a few minutes) and he could finally hurry home and gather up Yoogeun in his arms and hug him to death. That was why he was so impatient for the bell to ring.

“If you all would pass you’re papers to the front, you may all leave three minutes early,” The teacher called from the front of the room.  The students quickly passed their tests forward and grabbed their belongings, swiftly leaving the classroom as if they just got released from jail. Minho waited for Key to finish jotting down the last few words and hand his paper to the teacher before they walked out together.

“Do you want to come with me?” He offered as they walked towards the exit. Minho knew how much Key adored Yoogeun, and when he made this offer Key’s face lit up like a child’s on Christmas.

“Can I?!” He exclaimed hopefully, looking up at his friend. Minho nodded and grinned.

“Of course, I know it’s been awhile since you’ve last seen him. He’ll be so happy to see you,” Minho replied truthfully as they headed for his car. Key climbed into the passenger side and slammed the door shut as Minho got in next to him and started the car.

“So where is Victoria noona and hyung going?” Key asked curiously as they drove back to Minho’s house.

“They are going to China for a week,” Minho told them. Victoria loved going to China, it was her heritage. Their parents had adopted her when she was a baby, but they never kept the truth from her and had always encouraged her to learn more about her heritage. Thus, Victoria loved to go to China fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter