Ch.13

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew was happy. He was in love. He was holding Jessica in his arm as they watched Titanic. It was towards the end of the first part where you have to switch the DVD. The end was drawing closer and Onew hoped he wouldn’t tear up like he usually did. (The first time he watched it he completely bawled like a baby when Jack died.)

“This scene is always so awkward. Who has in a car?” Jessica asked, snorting slightly at the beginning of the scene.

“It is sorta creepy,” Onew agreed. Jessica smiled and snuggled closer to him.

“That’s so unclassy, and quite honestly the guy is so not even hot,” She said. Onew grinned and wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Am I hot?” He asked her. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips and smiled.

“You have no idea.”

Key stood in front of the mirror in his bedroom and dried his hair with a towel. He had just gotten out of the shower, needing to take one after his and Jonghyun’s ‘make-out’ session they had earlier *hint hint*. He was wearing a pair of black sleeping pants and a light blue t-shirt of Jonghyun’s that didn’t exactly fit him. He hadn’t allowed his boyfriend in the shower with them, since chances were neither of them would get cleaned, so Jonghyun was doing that now. Key hung the towel on the back of his desk chair and walked over to the window.

It was snowing outside, much to his displeasure. Of all seasons, he hated winter and summer the most. Either it was too hot or too cold; spring and autumn were the best.

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone vibrated. He crawled over his bed and reached to the nightstand where it was sitting and flipped it open. There was a new message from Minho with a pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter