Ch.3

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was dreading the minute when the bell rang signaling the end of the school day. Generally he was looking forward to it, going home and playing endless hours of video games and procrastinating on his homework (until Key yelled at him). But today, somehow or another, he got ered into going to the mall with Taemin and Key. He really didn’t want to go, as Jonghyun had already gone shopping twice with Key in the last week (even if one time was the grocery store). But it wasn’t like he had a choice! Key swore to him that he Jonghyun didn’t come then Key wouldn’t kiss him for a month. See? No choice.

He glared at the clock; willing it not to move any quicker as the seconds ticked away. But sadly, the bell rang anyway. Jonghyun growled and slowly moved to get up to leave. But then he had the most brilliant idea. Onew.

“Onew! Best friend ever!” He exclaimed, draping his arm around Onew’s shoulder. The latter looked at him in bewilderment, quickly shrugging out of the embrace.

“Uh…Jonghyun, best friend ever…What do you want?” Onew said, quickly catching on. Jonghyun was never overly friendly unless he wanted something.

“Come with me to the mall with Key and Taemin please please please please please?” Jonghyun said, begging with his puppy eyes. Onew smirked and shook his head.

“Nope, not gonna happen. I’m going to hang out with Jessica,” Onew informed him, smiling like a maniac.

“THAT’S PERFECT! Bring her too! Please, Onew? Pretty please? Don’t leave me with the Diva and his son shopping! I want to live until I’m 19 you know,” Jonghyun begged. Onew sighed and looked at his dinosaur-like friend.

“Fine, but you owe me,” He said, turning down the hall towards his locker. Jonghyun jumped with joy and ran out of the building where Taemin and Key were waiting for him, talking excitedly as they planned out the afternoon. Jonghyun didn’t even want to know.

“Took you long enough! We’re wasting daylight here! Come on, let’s hurry up and go home and change so we can get going, there is a huge sale at Victoria’s Secret that I don’t want to miss!” Key exclaimed.

“Sorry, I was talking Onew into coming with us,” Jonghyun said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter