Ch.6

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stood there with wide eyes that were filled with tears. He felt his heart clench painfully like he’d never felt before. This wasn’t happening, it simply wasn’t! Minho had said he loved him! Taemin turned and sped down the hall, wanting to get as far away from there was possible. He ran to the bathroom, one that no one ever went in, and slid down the wall, burying his face in his arms and wept. Sobs wracked through his body and he wiped away endless tears. There was only one person who could understand what he was feeling right now; Key. He pulled out his cell phone and quickly texted Key to come to the bathroom ASAP.

With lightening speed, Key arrived to see what was wrong with his baby. He was not pleased to see Taemin crying like this and immediately wrapped his arms around him.

“Taemin, what’s wrong baby?” He asked, wiping away Taemin’s tears. It took a couple of tries before Taemin could tell Key what he had just witnessed.

“Minho…h-he kissed a g-girl,” Taemin cried.

Key frowned; Minho kissing a girl? That’s just…unbelievable. If there was one word that described ‘loving couple’ it would be 2min. But Minho cheated on Taemin with a girl? Well, they all knew Minho wasn’t exactly gay; only for Taemin. But still. Key knew that Minho honestly and truly loved Taemin with all his heart, you could see it in his eyes, the way he smiled this soft smile only for Taemin. This had to be a misunderstanding, and Key was going to get to the bottom of it. But right now, he just wanted to get Taemin to stop crying.

“Taemin, don’t cry. I’m sure this is all a mistake. Minho loves you so much, so there has to be an explanation to what you saw,” Key reasoned.

“What I saw was the love of my life kissing a girl. Am I not good enough for him? I-I thought things were going great between us…but he’s been having so many long soccer practices, I bet he’s been lying and spending them with her!” Taemin argued, fresh tears streaming down his face.

“Don’t ever think you aren’t good enough, Taemin, because you are. You are the sweetest, kindest, and most innocent person I’ve eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter