Ch.10

Light at the End of the Tunnel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day was Saturday, and the group was planning on heading over to Jonghyun’s house for some male bonding time. They had originally wanted to go out and hang around town, but Jonghyun’s parents said Key was still too sick to go outside in the cold weather. So instead, they decided to have a sleepover, since they hadn’t had one in a few weeks. Onew was the first to arrive, and now they were waiting on Minho and Taemin. The couple had left over an hour ago, but Taemin insisted they go to the store to buy some goodies for Key to make him feel better. However, Minho wasn’t so sure that Taemin was going about this correctly. Because he knew for a fact that Key didn’t like chocolate chip cookies, sour cream chips, or kit-kat bars.

“Tae, why don’t we find something Key will be able to eat?” He suggested lightly, guiding his boyfriend out of the candy aisle.

“What do you mean? Key can eat this stuff,” Taemin responded daftly. Minho smiled and lead him over to the dairy aisle.

“Key has a cold and a sore throat, so why don’t we get some ice cream or yogurt?” Minho told him.

“Oh, good idea! And some banana milk too, Key loves banana milk,” Taemin said excitedly, filling the basket with several little cartons of his favorite drink. Minho resisted rolling his eyes. Key may enjoy banana milk, but there was no one in the world who loved it more than Taemin.

“Are you ready to go?” Minho asked, once Taemin had decided on which ice cream to get. Banana nut, of course. Not that he was addicted or anything.

“Yup! Let’s go pay and hurry to see Key,” Taemin responded happily as they headed over to the checkout. Minho paid for their purchases and they left the store and headed for the car, driving to Jonghyun’s in no time. They went inside and took of their shoes, Minho took the grocery bags from Taemin.

“Go on, I’ll put this stuff away,” He told his boyfriend, indicating the cold food that needed in the refrigerator. Taemin nodded and skipped down the hall to Jonghyun’s room where he heard his friends.

“Taemin has arrived!” He announced, flaunting into the room brightly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter