kaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

 

pairing: kaisoo

genre: idk tbh lol fluff or crack will do

word count: 670

summary: kyungsoo thinks that yes, he should've just neglected chanyeol when the latter practically forced him into dating this Jongin guy who unfortunately turns out to be childish -- completely opposite to what chanyeol has told him.

note: because Jongin is such a kid.


 

"Why are you still not dressed?"

Kyungsoo tears his eyes away from the book he's reading to glare at the giant who's comfortably leaning against the door, arms playfully crossed across his chest. "What's the ing occassion?"

"Why so grumpy," Chanyeol replies as he moves away from the door to take a step closer to where the doe-eyed male is currently situated at, "Do you seriously need me to remind you about your date?"

The shorter male furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he sets the book down on the table. "What the ?"

"Jongin," the taller man says, "Why do you always look so lost? Or is it just your face?"

Chanyeol almost takes back what he said the exact moment he sees Kyungsoo's glare intensify. Unfortunately, he isn't given much time to do so as his arm gets thoroughly abused by the latter's fist.

 

**

 

"Can you please remind me why am I here again?"

Jongin stops in his tracks to give a confused look at the petite male standing behind him, looking ultimately bored as . "Uh, because you agreed to go on another date with me?"

 Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as he puts a hand on his hip, "Correction: Chanyeol did. Not me." 

The taller male pouts at that and no, Kyungsoo definitely doesn't find that cute. Nope, not at all. "But you're here so you uh technically agreed? You wouldn't have dragged your here if you didn't want this in the first place."

"Seriously, Jongin? ?"

Jongin's face suddenly turns crimson in realization as he tries to open his mouth to reason out that what he just said totally meant nothing. He just wanted to prove a point and yeah, he definitely isn't thinking about Kyungsoo's that may or may not be as squishy as his face. What the . 

"Just in case you haven't been informed, people nowadays call this, " he not-so-reluctantly pats the taller male's behind, "an ."

Jongin can only open his mouth in surprise as he watches the other man's retreating back.

 

**

 

Kyungsoo has pretty much made it clear to Jongin that the latter has definitely no chance, not even a single bit, of having a romantic relationship with him. Now he wonders why he suddenly lost count of the number of 'dates' he's gone with the tan-skinned male. 

"Remind me why I'm here again."

"Admit it, Soo," the wide-eyed male doesn't even need to look at the younger male to witness the smirk pasted on his face, "you've liked me from the very beginning."

"Since when did you even become so confident," Kyungsoo says in a rather amused tone, "you've even got the balls to assume that I like you just as much as you like me."

Jongin tries to hide the blush creeping up his neck at the mention of that word. Kyungsoo seems to notice the other's discomfort so he takes this as an opportunity to tease the out of him. "What's the matter, Jongin? What's wrong with balls?"

"W-what -- "

"Don't you like balls? There are many types and sizes of balls. Do you want me to introduce -- "

"Stop!"

"Why would I? It'd be such a pleasure to show you different kinds of -- "

Kyungsoo's instantly cut off by a pair of lips firmly pressed against his, his whole body suddenly feeling weak. His brain tells him to push Jongin away from him but something inside his chest says otherwise. 

It isn't long when they break apart, both gasping for air as they try to keep their breathing steady. It's Kyungsoo who speaks first, "W-why did you do that?"

Do Kyungsoo doesn't ing stutter, what the hell.

"So you'd shut up. It doesn't really feel nice to hear you talking about a bunch of... balls."

"What if I don't want to?" Kyungsoo challenges.

"Then you'd have no choice but to get the same exact response from me again."

Kyungsoo, of course, doesn't stop talking about balls after that.

 


 

a/n: what the did i just write lol i've just been feeling so stressed lately so i decided to write something light (and stupid?) lol comments are gladly appreciated!

/whispers next drabble would most likely be hansoo