hansoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

 

pairing: hansoo

genre: romance, teacher and student!au

word count: 603

warning: too much '' lol 

summary: kyungsoo decides that yes, he's going to be okay as long as luhan's there for him. 


 

"What did they do this time?" 

If there's one thing Kyungsoo hates seeing, it would be his best friend, which apparently is also his boyfriend, seething with anger. Kyungsoo has never been good at expressing himself and socializing with other people so it's not a surpirse that he barely made friends the moment he transferred schools for his freshman year in high school. Fortunately for him, a Chinese teacher named Luhan arrives during his junior year who has become that person who Kyungsoo can talk to about anything that's going on with his life. Luhan has always been there to save him from the bullies who never get tired of saying about his large eyes and narrow shoulders. Luhan will always be there to say how stupid those people are for not realizing how beautiful they look on Kyungsoo.

It was during the summer before senior year when things escalated into something more. They were spending one Friday night in the older's apartment when something unusual happened. They were just munching on chips while watching a romantic comedy movie when suddenly, a kissing scene appeared on the screen. Things got a little awkward especially when their hands bumped onto each other while grabbing a handful of chips and there was that.. the spark. Well, you can say their first kiss happened that night. They talked about it the morning after and they officially started to date. Things have been better since then.

"Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo finally snaps out of his reverie when he hears his name being called once again by the older male. "W-what?"

"What the did they do this time?" Luhan is looking at him with sharp eyes, arms crossed above his chest. Another thing Kyungsoo hates seeing is his boyfriend getting pissed. It's really not a nice sight to look at. 

"N-nothing. Can we just forget about it? It's not like anything bad happened t --"

"You have a ing bruise around your wrist and you're saying nothing bad happened to you?" His boyfriend almost pulls his hair out of frustration. Seriously, why can't Luhan just let this go?

"I swear --"

"ing tell me."

Finally accepting defeat, Kyungsoo sighs. "Fine," he pauses, not daring to look at his boyfriend in the eye. "Jaehwan tried to force himself on me."

"What the hell? You're kidding, right?"

Kyungsoo shakes his read. 

"I'll ing kill that kid!" Luhan stands up and makes his way to the door when he feels a hand grabbing his wrist to pull him down back to his seat. 

"Just let it --"

"How can you be so calm about this?" Luhan raises his voice but decides to tone it down just in case someone passes by the faculty room. They're still doing a good job hiding their relationship from the school. Just a few more months until Kyungsoo graduates anyway. "He ing touched you, Soo! Do you really expect me to say it's ing fine when in fact, it's ing not?"

"He wasn't able to do anything, okay? And I promise I won't let him go near me again." Kyungsoo gently rubs his boyfriend's knuckles, an effective way to calm his boyfriend down. 

"Promise me something, Soo." Luhan's gaze now softens as he rubs his thumb on Kyungsoo's right cheek. "Don't stay out of my sight, okay?"

Kyungsoo chuckles. "You know it's impossible, right?"

Luhan nods but continues anyway. "Just.. call or text me right away when something like this happens again. Okay?"

The younger male nods as he wraps his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "I promise."

And everything feels better again.

 


 

a/n: jaehwan is my vixx bias lol so don't kill me i might even write a jaehwan x soo one day hehe hope you guys like this! protective!luhan is hot okay