kaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

pairing: kaisoo, onesided!chansoo, onesided!sesoo

genre: fluff, hs!au

word count: 1000

summary: jongin has always thought of himself as someone who doesn’t talk much although he thinks he still should have said something. 


 

“He’s so cute, right? I just want to keep him in my pocket so I can bring him anywhere I want. Have I already mentioned how freaking adorable he is? I just want to –“

“I know, dude! His glares are a terrifying sight, I admit. But still! His squishy face absolutely makes up –“

“For it! I know! His face –“

“Looks so much like an –“

“Angel! And when he –“

“What the is going on here?”

Jongin drops his tray on the table of their usual spot in the cafeteria, a confused look marring on his face because his friends are acting like two lovesick teenagers. It’s not like it isn’t a normal occurrence, but still. They’re ing giggling. That’s not really something he’d want to put up with first thing in the morning.

“Nothing big, man. Just talking about that cute little transferee.”

“Yeah, the precious little bub that is Do Kyu–“

Chanyeol immediately covers Sehun’s mouth with his hand, shrieking when he suddenly feels something wet and what the –

“Dude!”

“What?! You suddenly covered my mouth with your hand. It was just my reflex talking.”

Jongin raises an eyebrow, completely and utterly speechless at his friends’ antics. Seriously, what is going on?

“You were about to spill the cutie’s name! In front of Jongin! Jongin the greek god! The greek god who can get literally anyone in this planet!”

The mentioned guy sighs, rubbing his temples in annoyance because why, just why is he stuck with this kind of people?

Sehun just stares at Chanyeol, looking at his friend like he’s just said the most stupid thing ever. “Jongin’s not even a competition. He’s in a relationship, remember? Unless he plans on cheating on his partner, of course. But you get me, Jong here is not that kind of guy. Right?”

Jongin just nods, completely lost as to where this conversation is really headed to. He really should have just eaten his food anywhere but here.

“Anyways!” Sehun suddenly claps, effectively gaining the attention of the other men in the table. “I should get going. I still have some stalking to do. See you later, ers!”

Jongin is just about to munch on his sandwich when he feels his other friend bore holes into his face. He looks up, about to tell Chanyeol off when the latter beats him to it.

“You’re in a relationship?”

“Uh, yes? I mentioned it twice if my memory doesn’t fail me.”

“Oh, I guess I wasn’t paying attention. Who is it?”

“Actually, he just trans—“

He is immediately cut off when Chanyeol suddenly gasps, eyes widening in realization when the reality of what Sehun said sinks in, bringing him up to his feet and bolting out of the cafeteria.

Jongin can only facepalm, too tired to deal with his friends’ drama. He takes his phone out of his pocket, pressing his number one speed dial and waits for the other person to pick up.

“Babe?”

 

**

 

“Where’s Jongin?”

“I don’t know? Probably meeting his girlfriend? Boyfriend? I don’t really know, man.”

“You’re a horrible friend.”

“And so are you.”

“Shut –“

“Holy .”

“What?”

“Are you ing ting me?”

“Dude, what the ?” Chanyeol turns around to see what Sehun is talking about, his jaw almost falling to the ground because seriously?

Jongin is walking towards them, Do freaking Kyungsoo latching onto his right arm like a leech with that heart-shaped smile of his that is so worth cooing over.

Sehun and Chanyeol remain rooted on their spot, brains still trying to comprehend the fact that Jongin is dating the guy they’ve been trying to get close to since the first day of this school year.

Kyungsoo cutely coughs, okay seriously everything this guy does is cute he should be banned, automatically bringing them back to reality. They close their hanging mouths right away, looking at Jongin and waiting for him to explain this sorcery.

Jongin puts his hand over his boyfriend’s shoulder, pulling him closer to his side with a genuine smile on his face. “So guys, not really planning to introduce him this soon, but here you go. Kyungsoo, these are my friends Sehun and Chanyeol. Sehun, Chanyeol, this is my boyfriend, Kyungsoo. He just transferred –“

“We know.”

“Oh, how –“

Kyungsoo looks up at his boyfriend, lower lip jutting into a small pout before speaking. “I’ve actually seen your friends a couple of times already. They’ve been following—“

“OKAY.” Chanyeol interrupts, “Sehun, you said you were hungry? How about we take care of that precious stomach of yours?”

“Yes! Yes, we definitely should. So uh Jongin, see you tomorrow? And it was nice to finally meet you, Kyungsoo-ssi. Jongin talks about you a lot. So, uh, bye!”

Sehun drags Chanyeol away, the giant looking back and reluctantly waving goodbye to the couple left standing there.

“What did just happen?”

Kyungsoo shrugs, lifting his shoulders cutely again, honestly he could just stand there and do nothing but he’d still look squishy as , wrapping an arm around the taller male’s waist. “Your weirdness must have rubbed off on your friends.”

Now it’s Jongin’s turn to pout, glaring at his midget of a boyfriend who’s too busy with his giggle fit. He must have eaten a lot of candy today.

“Stop sulking, you big baby! Come on, let’s just head home and grab something nice to eat while we’re at it.”

 

**

 

“I still can’t believe we tried hitting on Jongin’s boyfriend.”

“Me either. But I still think he should have said something.”

“You’re right. But I still can’t believe we tried hitting on Jongin’s boyfriend.”

“Shut up! Jongin might hear –“

“Ah, so it’s Kyungsoo?”

The two men turn around to the direction of the voice, both too hesitant to look up and face the growling beast that is Kim Jongin.

“Um.”

“Oh.”

“Ah.”

“Yeah.”

Chanyeol and Sehun can only mutter a garbled it before they run for their lives. 

 


a/n: ahh finally managed to finish a drabble it's been so long oh my god i've written a bunch of drabbles lately but i never got around to finishing any of them but anyway i wrote this one in like an hour?? and i'm too lazy to proofread so sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes

oh btw i managed to get this one out because i saw a chansekai airport photo somewhere on my tl??? yeah

twitter - talk to me; you can also add me on kakao same username i don't bite