kaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

pairing: kaisoo (kinda??), bff!baeksoo

genre: fluff??

word count: 662

summary: if there’s one thing kyungsoo regrets doing, it’s granting jongin access to his social media accounts.      


 

Kyungsoo has always known how sappy his boyfriend can get. What he doesn’t expect, though, is for it go as far as actually giving the latter the list of his social media accounts together with the usernames and passwords.

Most people probably find it cute, how couples entrust each other by completely handing their personal life to their other half without any hesitations. Kyungsoo, however, thinks otherwise. For him, it’s all about letting people invade the only space you have for yourself.

That’s why he doesn’t understand why he actually agrees when Jongin, on a one fine day, whines his way to get Kyungsoo to do it.

He doesn’t agree right away, though, for Jongin is forced to persuade him for 2 hours straight through ways he believes are convincing enough. But still, Kyungsoo doesn’t know what has gotten into him when he finds himself saying yes.

So far, Kyungsoo spots nothing suspicious. Jongin doesn’t chat random people on his chat box nor posts random pictures of his dogs.

Kyungsoo almost convinces himself that he doesn’t really have anything to worry about. Jongin may act like a child sometimes but he’s mature enough to know what the limits and boundaries are in their relationship.

That is until he’s greeted with a loud “Ya, Do Kyungsoo!” when he comes in class on a peaceful Monday morning – as peaceful as it can get before all the yelling.

Baekhyun, one of his friends, rushes towards him with his arms crossed above his chest, huffing like there’s no tomorrow. Kyungsoo stifles a laugh because his friend really does look like a puppy, especially now that he seems to have something to rant about.

“What now, Byun?”

The other boy looks at him like he’s gone insane, almost throwing his arms in exasperation. “Are you ing with me? How dare you act like you did not just say those things to me?”

Now, Kyungsoo’s starting to get confused because his friend actually does look serious and a serious Baekhyun only happens once in a blue moon. Holy . “Excuse me?”

Instead of answering the doe-eyed male, Baekhyun fishes his phone out of his pocket and shoves it into Kyungsoo’s hands. The latter eyes the device suspiciously as he stares at the screen in confusion and – what the hell is this.

 

fabyunlous

soo~

kyungsoo-ya~

kyung~

YAH R U IGNORING ME

???

ur making me sad ):

 

dokyungsoo

leave me alone will u

                                                                                    

fabyunlous

excuse me????

can u say that again??????

 

dokyungsoo

LEAVE

ME 

ALONE

do u still not get it

do i have to spell it out                                                                          

                                                                                           

fabyunlous

T___________T

ur an u know that??

ur hurting my feelings ;A;

 

dokyungsoo

do i look like i care?

now do as I say

and leave me the hell alone   

                                                                                                         

fabyunlous

WHY ARE U DOING THIS TO ME

what did i do to deserve this

ur so cruel

;;o;;

 

dokyungsoo

i’m gonna delete u now

bye see u never

 

“What the ?”

“Why do you look surprised?” Baekhyun snatches the phone from the other’s hands as he closes the tab and puts the device back in his pocket, eyeing his friend warily.

“Because that’s not me!”

“Yeah right.”

“I’m not kidding!”

“Whatever.”

Kyungsoo nearly screams as he smacks his friend in the head, Baekhyun cowering in fear as he raises both of this hands in defense.

“That’s Jongin!”

Baekhyun suddenly has a smug look on his face, smile teasing as he jabs a finger on his friend’s side. “Woah, thought you didn’t like those couple-y stuff? Remember that one time when you literally spent the entire English period telling me how gross and – “

“SHUT UP.”

“—and disgusting those things are. Now I can’t believe you’re actually doing them with Jongin and oh my god, Soo. You’re ing whipped.”

Kyungsoo doesn’t even bother to come up with a reply, opting to hide his face in embarrassment while unknowingly letting out an inhumane noise.

He’ll deal with Jongin later.

 


a/n: okay i know that was lame i actually wrote this a long time ago but i couldn't seem to find the motivation to continue or put a proper ending to it. i /might/ write another part in the future but i'm not promising anything. writing has become so difficult for me lately so idk??? 

anyways, i know i'm just a nobody in the exo fandom/ficdom but if any of you guys have kkt (or snapchat or twitter or whatever) please do talk to me. i am so bored and i'm honestly about to go insane. id is friedchickai. i don't bite!!! you can talk to me about literally anything