kaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

 

pairing: kaisoo

genre: fluff

word count: 715

warnings: kid!soo, age switch

summary: chanyeol and sehun should’ve known better than to agree to take over jongin’s babysitting duties for the day. 


 

“I heard babysitting is nice.”

“Yeah. If the length of time Jongin has been doing this is anything to go by, then I’m pretty sure we’d be fine.”

“You think so?”

“I know so. I mean, what could actually go wrong?”

Chanyeol and Sehun should’ve known better than to agree to take over Jongin’s babysitting duties for the day. Sure, the thought of taking care of a kid seems nice. Children are harmless little people who only demand for food when they’re hungry or ask for toys when they wake up from their naps. It actually excites the two but that is until they step foot inside the house where a wide-eyed kid who they assume to be the one Jongin’s taking care of is standing right in front of them, plump arms crossed over his chest with a scowl plastered on his face. Not to mention the menacing glare that could kill them right there and there. Seriously, how is this thing a kid?

“How old are you, really?” Chanyeol unintentionally blurts out so Sehun has to pinch his side to stop him from saying anything that could aggravate the kid more.

The kid continuously shoots daggers at them until he finally decides to speak – or shout, for this matter. “Where’s Jongin!”

The two men almost flinch at the tone the kid uses. Seriously, what the kind of kid is this?

“Are you sure we went to the right house?” Chanyeol whispers to Sehun as he cautiously glances at the small kid who’s still sporting an annoyed look on his face. “How does Jongin put up with this… midget?”

“My name is Kyungsoo and I’m not a midget!”

Sehun only elbows Chanyeol in response as he scoots closer to where Kyungsoo is situated at. “Uhm, hi Kyungsoo. We’re actually Jongin’s friends. I’m Sehun and that giant there is Chanyeol. Jongin couldn’t come today because – “

“Why!” Kyungsoo whines as he angrily stomps his foot on the ground.

Sehun gulps as he takes a glance at Chanyeol, giving him a look that obviously screams help! to which the latter only responds with a shrug. . “He has to take Monggu to the clinic because he’s sick.”

And the unthinkable happens.

Kyungsoo’s features visibly soften as he pouts sadly, shoulders suddenly dropping down. “Who’s Monggu?”

“Monggu’s his dog.” Sehun explains as he rubs his neck in confusion. Does he really need to explain this to the kid?

The kid’s expression suddenly brightens a bit as if relieved that Monggu is just a dog. “Okay.”

Not knowing what to say, the two awkwardly wait for the kid to say something but it seems like he doesn’t plan on talking to them anymore because he suddenly turns around, probably deciding to make his way back to his room.

“Wait!” Sehun calls, effectively stopping the kid in his tracks. “Where are you going? Don’t you want to uh, play?”

“Or are you hungry? We can make you something! What do you want?” Chanyeol offers.

Kyungsoo has this unreadable look on his face as he softly replies, “I want Jongin.”

Sensing that he wouldn’t get anything from the two, Kyungsoo makes his way to his room while Chanyeol and Sehun can only look at the little kid’s retreating back.

 

**

 

Kyungsoo feels a light pat on his cheek as he slowly opens his eyes, blinking the sleepiness away as he makes out a figure looming over him. “Jongin?”

“Soo.”

And Jongin’s suddenly being yanked down as plump arms wrap around his neck, the force almost making him lose his balance.

“Jongin, it’s you!”

“Yes, baby. It’s me.” Jongin chuckles as he carefully untangles Kyungsoo’s arms away from him in order to squish the kid’s face between his hands. “How have you been?”

Kyungsoo suddenly jumps on Jongin’s lap as he wraps his small arms around the older’s waist and his face buried in his chest. “I was really sad so I just slept the whole afternoon,” he says in a soft voice. “I refused to do anything with your friends because I only wanted you.”

“You missed me that much?”

Kyungsoo nods as he tightens his hold around Jongin’s waist. “Don’t leave me again, okay.”

“Okay,” Jongin smiles as he pulls the kid closer to his chest. “I promise.”

 


a/n: because the fandom needs more kid!soo heheh hope you guys liked it! sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes heh i'm tired