sesoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

pairing: sehun/kyungsoo, mentioned past!jongin/kyungsoo

genre: fluff

word count: 380

summary: kyungsoo loves him, anyways.


 

“You know this is weird, right?”

Sehun hums, lazily nuzzling his face against Kyungsoo’s neck while tightening his hold on the smaller’s waist. “You’re worrying too much, Soo. It’s not like I didn’t tell him about it before asking you out.”

“But still,” Kyungsoo replies, tilting his face upwards to meet the other man’s gaze. “I feel dirty for dating my ex-boyfriend’s best friend.”

“There, there,” Sehun caresses his boyfriend’s arm, rubbing soothing touches on the smaller male’s skin. “It’s not like we fooled around when you were still dating him. Though if I had to admit, seeing you being all clingy with Jongin kind of stung a bit.”

“Aw, you already had an eye on me even before?” Kyungsoo coos, “That’s so cute.”

“Now don’t push it,” Sehun chuckles, subtly nudging Kyungsoo to turn around so he can look at him properly. The latter easily gets the message, getting off his boyfriend’s lap to straddle him instead, each thigh caging the other’s pair in. “But seriously, quit worrying about it. Jongin and I are cool and so do you. Just sit there and look pretty.”

“Okay then,” Kyungsoo agrees with a lopsided grin on his face, which then turns into a playful one when he feels the other tensing up. “Do I look pretty on top of you?”

Sehun gulps, fully knowing where this is going. They’ve been here countless of times to now know where this would lead up to. God, Kyungsoo’s done this so many times before but it still never fails to take his breath away. He loves this boy so much.

“Well, I’ll take your silence as a yes then.” Kyungsoo breathes out before smashing his lips against Sehun’s, the latter immediately responding as he eagerly opens his mouth for the other to plunge his tongue in. The smaller lets out a moan, his hands busy carding through soft, black strands, as Sehun grips the other’s hips with a hand creeping up underneath his boyfriend’s shirt and caressing soft, pale skin.

When the taller starts feeling something hard poking his stomach, he half-heartedly stops the other from attacking his neck, cupping his boyfriend’s pouty face before pressing a soft, chaste kiss on his lips. “Let’s take this to bed, shall we?”

“Thought you’d never ask.”

 


a/n: what the did i just write HAHAH but it's been a while and i just wanted to get some sesoo out of my system

also if you haven't heard, i wrote for kaisooaufest!! so um if you wanna check it out..... :-)