kaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

 

pairing: kaisoo

genre: fluff

word count: 1648

summary: listening to sehun’s stupid advices has never been a good idea. it’s just kyungsoo’s luck that he learned it the hard way.


 

Kyungsoo has always believed that his best friend of five agonizing years is dumb as but never had he thought that he can get any dumber than this. He shouldn’t have listened to Sehun’s plan on getting his ultimate crush, The Kim Jongin, to notice him. Especially when that plan consists of Kyungsoo creating a poser account on Facebook using the face of Luhan, their Chinese friend who started studying in Seoul a few years back, to get Jongin to talk to him.

Luhan doesn’t even have any single idea that his face is being used under the name of Kim Minseok. (“It’s not even a Chinese name.” Kyungsoo glared at Sehun like he’s just gone insane. The latter just shrugged and defended that their friend can pass off as a Korean. You can say that things started to go from there.) None of their friends know about it either and they want to keep it that way. Less people, less trouble. It has been going on for a while now and so far, everything’s going unexpectedly great.

Well, not until now.

Now that Jongin wants to meet Kyungsoo (Or Kim Minseok for that matter) face to face.

What makes this much worse than it already is, the tan male unfortunately doesn’t take no for an answer. It’s either they meet or they stop talking.

The latter is obviously not an option especially now that Kyungsoo’s in too deep. Well, let’s just say that the doe-eyed male is so ing ed.

“Well, obviously getting Luhan to meet him is not an option since he’s currently in China…” Sehun nervously says as he looks everywhere but the fuming male in front of him.

“That’s not even a ing option, you moron!” Kyungsoo shamelessly yells that has people looking at them in curiosity.

Sehun grabs one of his best friend’s elbow sto pull him into a more secluded area because having people give you judging looks first thing in the morning is never a good way to start your day. He shoves Kyungsoo against the wall as he runs a hand through his hair in frustration, “You’re using Luhan’s face! Of course that’s the only option!”

“Funny how this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t suggest it in the first place!” The smaller male yells as he repeatedly jabs a finger to Sehun’s chest.

“How can I not suggest it when you’re always too busy moping around and whining about how you’d never have a chance with that stupid person!”

Kyungsoo is just about to punch the living out of his best friend when a deep voice suddenly interrupts them – a voice that he’s grown all too familiar with in just a span of a few weeks. How can he not when he’s been spending countless amount of nights talking to the owner of that voice?

“Is he bothering you?”

Both males look up to see Jongin shooting worried glances at the smaller male since he’s the one who’s backed up against a wall. Sehun snorts as he makes his way out, pushing past the tan male who only stares at him in confusion before turning his attention back to Kyungsoo.

“Are you okay?”

Kyungsoo clears his throat as he rubs his neck in embarrassment. “Uh, yeah? It’s nothing.”

“You sure?”

The doe-eyed male nods as he takes a step closer to where the taller male is at. “T-thanks for um trying to help if it wasn’t really needed.”

“I just heard people yelling so I decided to see what the commotion was about. I really hope it’s nothing serious, though.” Jongin says as he looks at the direction Sehun went off. “Do you know him?”

“He’s my best friend. We’re usually like that so no worries.” Kyungsoo sends a small smile as he fiddles with his fingers, not daring to look at Jongin directly in the eye.

Then suddenly, a realization hits him.

This is the first time he’s talking to Jongin without using Luhan’s face or even Kim Minseok’s name, if a person like that even exists. Holy .

“Oh my god.”

“What?”

“Oh my god.”

“Are you okay?”

“I think I’m going to pass out.”

The worried look on Jongin’s face is the only thing Kyungsoo remembers before his vision goes black.

 

**

 

“I told you he’s fake!”

“Yeah.”

“And you didn’t listen to me, you dumb !”

“I already got that, hyung.”

Kyungsoo is woken up by two voices, one he’s known very well and one that he doesn’t quite recognize. His eyes suddenly fly open once the realization hits him, the panic quickly shooting up his spine. Jongin didn’t find out, did he?

He quickly searches the bed he’s lying on for his phone but freezes when he finds nothing. He’s sweating bullets by the time he stands up to find the device at every corner of the room. He doesn’t even mind whose room (probably Jongin’s, he thinks. Who else?) it is. He just wants to know where the his phone is.

He’s too busy trying to find his phone that he doesn’t notice the door opening, two figures stepping in. He only halts to a stop when a voice interrupts him, “What do you think you’re doing?”

He looks up to find a guy with kitten-ish features whose arms are crossed above his chest while effectively shooting daggers at him. He sees his object of affection giving him worried glances behind the male, Kyungsoo’s gaze suddenly dropping to Jongin’s hand which is clutching the device he’s been looking for.

.

“I-I can explain!”

“Yeah, explain why you decided to fool my friend right here.” The shorter male not-so-calmly says as he points at Jongin.

“I didn’t really mean to fool him but I swear I only did that just because – “

“Just because what? You’re trying to get him to send you nudes, don’t you?”

“W-what? No! Why would I do – “

“You pretentious little ! You obviously want a piece of Jongin that’s why you resort to doing such disgusting things!”

“I would never stoop – “

“But you just did, you midget! How can someone so small like you even – “

“HYUNG, CAN YOU STOP.”

Both heads turn to Jongin who’s now sporting an annoyed look on his face, his grip on Kyungsoo’s phone obviously tightening. Kyungsoo nearly cries at how hot Jongin looks when he’s pissed but today’s not the time to think about that, it seems.

“Jongdae hyung, can you leave us alone for a moment?”

The male is just about to protest but Jongin cuts him off before he can say anything. “Just leave.”

Jongdae does leave, but not before sending Kyungsoo the scariest glare he can muster.

“So, just to let you know how I found out,” Jongin walks closer to where the almost-trembling male is currently standing at, only continuing his explanation when he thinks the distance between them is quite enough, “A guy named Sehun called you, I’m assuming it’s the one you were in a fight with earlier, and said some things before I even got the chance to say hello. So you can say he kind of revealed your secret.”

Kyungsoo curses Sehun under his breath as he nervously fidgets with the hem of his shirt. He just wants to cry right there and then.

“And you don’t have anything to worry because I don’t believe any of the Jongdae hyung said just now.”

The doe-eyed male slowly brings himself to look at Jongin who doesn’t even look mad? What? He’s supposed to be punching him in the face right now, isn’t he?

“Y-you can do anything you want with me,” Kyungsoo’s voice almost cracks at the nervousness, he thinks his face is probably looking as pale as a ghost right now, “beat the hell out of me and maybe throw my body somewhere far so that no one can find me. I accept my fate.”

He seriously expects a punch or maybe a kick in the shin, but he definitely isn’t prepared for the chuckle that comes out of Jongin’s mouth. What surprises him more is the amused look Jongin is sporting right now.

“A-aren’t you mad at me?”

Jongin shakes his head, the smug look still visible on his face. “Of course not.”

Before Kyungsoo can question him further, Jongin beats him into it. “Just so you know, I may look dumb but I’m definitely not that dumb to fall in love with someone I haven’t even met yet.”

“I-if so, then why didn’t you stop talking to me?”

At this, Jongin sends him a small genuine smile that his knees going weak and the butterflies in his stomach fluttering. “You’re really nice to talk to. And as cheesy as this sounds, it really felt like you’re someone I’ve known for a long time already.”

“And I admit, I kind of expected to meet someone cute,” Jongin continues as he takes a step closer to the now flustered male to gently grab his chin to make him look up, “but I never expected that I’d meet someone this cute.”

Kyungsoo probably looks like a fish right now, opening his mouth to say something but closing it once he decides he can’t find anything to reply to the taller male’s words. Trust his tongue when he needs it the most.

“Aren’t you going to say something?”

Snapping out of his reverie, Kyungsoo closes his eyes as he composes himself to ask the question whose answer he may or may want to know. “Does this mean we can start over?”

Jongin gently pats his cheek, urging him to open his eyes. And Kyungsoo seriously regrets doing so for he’s met with the most beautiful smile he’s ever seen, his heart probably going tired from beating so rapidly against his chest.

“No," Jongin pauses, "we just continue where we left off.”

 


a/n: this turned out longer than i originally intended wtf but i hope you guys enjoyed?? and yeah i write too much kaisoo lol warned you from the very beginning c: