sekaisoo

Kyungships Drabble Dump

 

pairing: kaisoo, sesoo

genre: fluff, kid!au

word count: 808 

summary: in which jongin and sehun fight for kyungsoo's attention.

note: because this and this happened.


 

Just like any other kids, Jongin and Sehun always look forward to the weekend. It's the only time that they can do anything they want instead of getting forced to compute simple mathematics and draw numerous stick figures for their art class. It's the only time they can freely run around the park without having to worry (not that they do because kids) about their homework. And most importantly, it's the only time they can spend with their most favorite hyung, Kyungsoo. 

The wide-eyed kid is a level above the two so they obviously don't share any classes together. They only get to see their hyung whenever their recess comes and whenever they have their bathroom breaks. It's actually adorable to see two boys running around the hallway only to stop in front of a classroom's window, tiptoeing just to see how their hyung is doing. The latter only ducks his head in embarrassment while the two pout in disappointment before heading back to their classroom.

It's actually cute to witness two lanky boys trailing behind a wide-eyed kid that is half a head shorter than them. What's annoying (at least for Kyungsoo) is that the two always fight whenever they are all together which in this case is during the weekend where they usually have their own playtime. (Jongin and Sehun may or may not have forced Kyungsoo into this.)

Not again, Kyungsoo thinks as his arms are being tugged by Jongin and Sehun, the two forcing him to eat chicken and drink the chocolate-flavored bubble tea respectively. 

"Let him go! That drink is gross!"

"How is bubble tea gross!"

"It looks like your poop, ew!"

"How does this look like my poop!"

"It's brown, duh! And it has black stuff underneath it!"

"Those are pearls! Do you even know what this is!"

"Whatever! Chicken is delicious!"

"CAN YOU TWO LET ME GO."

The two kids instantly stop as they both take a look at Kyungsoo, all red in the face looking obviously pissed. They automatically drop their hands, unconsciously letting the older go. 

"We're sorry, hyu— "

"Don't talk to me." Kyungsoo cuts them off before turning his back on them, running towards the door to go out before slamming it shut.

The two boys can only drop their gazes to the floor, feeling worse than ever. 

 

**

 

Kyungsoo may or may not be feeling disappointed at the moment. Days have already passed yet his life is still not back to normalcy. Neither a poker-faced kid nor a sleepy looking one is bugging him to do this or that. He doesn't want to admit it but he kind of misses the two no matter how annoying they could get. 

The wide-eyed kid is currently sitting on a bench, sitting quietly while humming a tune under his breath. His humming only halts to a stop when he feels two hands patting each of his narrow shoulders. He turns his head to look at the owner of the hands, not surprised to see the two boys looking all nervous and shy. 

Jongin opens his mouth to speak only to be cut off by Sehun.

"Hyung we're really sorry I hope you give us another chance to be friends with you again because it's really sad my parents even bought me chocolate strawberry vanilla mocha bubble tea but I threw them all away because I lost my appetite the moment you turned your back on us during that day so please hyung forgive me we promise to never do it again at least not in front of you but – "

Kyungsoo wants to laugh but he tries his best to keep it in. "You're rambling, Sehunnie."

The kid is just about to continue his not-so-dramatic monologue when Jongin decides that it's his turn to ask for his hyung's forgiveness.

"We're really sorry, hyung. I just promise to be better from now on." The tan kids says sincerely as he rubs the back of his head in embarrassment, not daring to look at Kyungsoo in the eye.

"You guys know what?" 

The two kids slowly tilt their heads up only to see the wide-eyed kid grinning at them, arms playfully crossed across his chest.

"I'll forgive you two in one condition," Jongin and Sehun's faces light up at this, a hopeful glint visible in their eyes. "Give me a hug."

The two quickly nod their heads in agreement as they hug Kyungsoo so tight that he can barely even breathe.

"Enough! I can't breathe."

Jongin and Sehun pout at this but they have no choice but to release Kyungsoo as soon as they have been asked to. But before they can completely pull away, the wide-eyed kid throws each of his plump arms around their shoulders, leaning closer and giving them both a light peck on the cheek. 

"Apology accepted."

 


 

a/n: lol first drabble done~ you guys can leave a prompt if you want to! sorry if this was lame lol