CHAPTER 4

Regrets

*Wow, his house is really pretty. Look at those flowers, it’s much better than any of my garden!* Hyojin thought as she walk toward D.O’s house looking at various plants on the way. She press the doorbell. “Who is it?” A male voice ask through the intercom. “Uh.. I’m Park Hyojin. I’m here to meet Kyungsoo. I’m his friend.” The male voice answer back. “Ahh… I’m not going to let you in.” Hyojin answer back with wide eyes. “I know you’re D.O. Open the door now or I’ll huff-and-puff until I blow your house down.” The front door open revealing D.O with a huge smile on his face. “Welcome to my house!”

 

She enter the house and D.O leads her to the kitchen. “Your house is very nice and cozy.” D.O turn to flash his bright smile at her. “Thanks!” As she enter the kitchen she saw D.O’s parents sitting at the dining table.

 

“Omma, Appa, this is my friend, Hyojin. I invited her for breakfast.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Hyojin. A pleasure to meet you.” Hyojin smile and bow slightly.

 

“Nice to meet you, Hyojin. Your name is as pretty as your face. You can call me Mrs. Do.” His mom smile at Hyojin sweetly.

 

“I didn’t know my son would bring such a lovely young lady to our house early in the morning like this.” D.O’s dad chuckled.

 

“Appa…” D.O’s turn slightly red, he’s a little embarrass. “You must be hungry. Come, sit and eat with us.” Mrs. Do gesture Hyojin to sit in an empty chair facing both of them. “Nae.” Hyojin reply and obey.

 

“Now I know why D.O got up so early to cook all these.” Mrs. Do smile and serve the food.

 

“Omma, I’ll help you.” D.O gets up and help his mom. After they finish setting the table, D.O return to his seat next to Hyojin and they start to eat.

 

“I heard you just moved here. Our neighborhood is a bit quiet.” Mr. Do said.

 

“Nae, but I love it here. It’s much better than the city. It’s really placid here. And all the people are very friendly too.” Said Hyojin.

 

“I think D.O could show you around after this.” Said Mrs. Do excitedly.

 

“Yes, he already told me so.” Hyojin reply.

 

They finish their breakfast. D.O and Hyojin are taking a walk around the neighborhood.

 

“Your house is really pretty. As I expected. And you’re such a good cook.” Hyojin said.

 

“Thanks. Do you cook?” D.O asked.

 

“Uhh….. well, nope. I don’t know how.” Hyojin could feel the rising heat on her face. “Ahhh!! This is embarrassing! Jinja!!”

 

“Omo! Your face is as red as a ripe tomato!” D.O laugh uncontrollably.

 

“Stop it!” Hyojin slap his arm.

 

“Ouch! That hurts! You’re stronger than you look. You look fragile, yet you almost break my arm!”

 

Hyojin stick out her tongue. “Who told you to laugh so hard like that? It’s not funny.” She pouts her lips slightly.

 

“It’s just your face. It’s funny.” He ruffled her hair. *And cute too*

“Hey, you wanna learn how to cook? Maybe, a few simple dishes. I’ll teach you. And you can just call me ‘oppa’ it’s much easier, right?”

 

“Really? You’ll teach me?” Hyojin was delighted. “And calling you oppa isn’t a problem, right OPPA?

 

They burst into laughter and continue to walk.

 

Author's Note:

Hey lovely readers!! Imagine…. D.O ruffling your hair. XD Squishy, squishy. Love You All!! <3 Subscribe, comment, and upvote.