CHAPTER 17

Regrets

The next morning, D.O wake up and found an ipod with a note under it. The note says……

 

-Do Kyungsoo, please listen to this song and remember that you’re the person that I love the most.

 

He found the song. It was “Don’t Forget” by Baek Jiyoung.

 

(VIDEO)

 

He listen to it and tears roll down his cheeks. *I cried.* Suddenly, a sharp pain struck his head and he faint.

 

D.O opens his eyes slowly and heard voices speaking around him. “This is very strange. But he is very lucky indeed. I’ve never seen anything like this before.” He squinted his eyes to see his parents talking with the doctor. “Where am I?” he whispered.

 

“I’ll leave you now.” Said the doctor and left.

 

“Kyungsoo-ah, you remember us right?”

 

“Omma? Appa? What happen?”

 

“Oh thank God! You remember!” she reach for her phone and call Sehun. Sehun arrived shortly after that.

 

“Hey.” Said D.O. “Where’s Hyojin?”

 

“She left.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“She left. Do you realized how much she’d been hurt because you can’t remember her? Right, I shouldn’t blame you. It’s not your fault. The thing is that, you were in an accident a few days ago and lost your memories. Now you’re gaining it back.”

 

“I did remember walking to Hyojin’s house and it happens…. But where is she now?”

 

“She went to the states.”

 

D.O couldn’t utter a word. He couldn’t believe what had happen. *Why do I have to lost my memories. What should I do now? I gain it back, but it’s too late. Hyojin..*  He looks at the table and sees the note earlier. He reads it and listen to the song again. His heart calls for her to come back. *Hyojin, no matter what, I will find you. I couldn’t lose you just like that.*

Author's Note:

Hey lovely readers! Quite sad, eh? Baek Jiyoung’s song inspired me to write this chapter. I recommend you to listen to that song, the lyrics describes how Hyojin feels. What would happen next?