CHAPTER 11

Regrets

Hyojin is taking a walk at the park for a while now. She keeps thinking about Sehun. *Why can’t he just talk it out with D.O oppa? That’ll solve everything.* She sighs and looks up the sky. Dark clouds has gathered and looks like it’s going to rain any minute. “This is not good.” She murmured to herself as she hurries home. She starts to cross the street but stop when she spots someone.

 

“Sehun-ah!!” She shout over to him. He was about to cross the street too but stop. “What are doing here?” He asked.

 

“Can’t I be at the park too?” Hyojin smirks. “Look, about last time…..” Sehun stop looking at her and starts to walk across the street. Hyojin run to him and stop him. “Sehun! Just listen to me! It’s not entirely D.O’s fault okay? Stop acting this way!”

 

“Go away! Nothing’s going to change.” He shake her off.

 

“No!!!” Hyojin stop him again.

 

“You don’t know how it feels like!!!” He said as he push Hyojin and walk away. She falls down and a car is coming toward her. Sehun turns and sees the car.

 

“HYOJIN!!! Look out!!!” He runs to her and push her away from the spot. She tumble to the side of the road and heard a loud thud. She glance to the spot where she was before and there…. Sehun lying on the ground, bleeding excessively.

 

“SEHUNN!!!” she screamed. She runs to Sehun and hold his face. “Sehun-ah, Sehun, do you hear me….”

 

D.O walks by and sees what happen. “HYOJIN!! SEHUN!!”

 

 

 

At the hospital

 

 

 

The doctor walks out of the emergency room. Hyojin and D.O get up quickly to the doctor.

 

“How is he? Is he okay?” she asked in a trembling voice.

 

“He’s fine, don’t worry. He just need lots of rest. He lost a lot of blood, but we already handled that.”

 

Hyojin falls as her knees grow weak. Tears streaming down her face. D.O catches her and let her sit. “I can’t sit, I must go see Sehun.” She runs to Sehun’s room. “Hyojin-ssi!!” D.O runs after her.

Author's Note:

Hey lovely readers! Oh my! Would Sehun be okay? Read to find out. ;)