CHAPTER 14

Regrets

*Why does it always feel weird when I’m with D.O oppa?* thought Hyojin when she’s back home. Little did she know that she had also develop feelings for D.O, but she never fall in love before so it only confuse her more.

 

Beep. Beep.

 

It’s from her phone. “Someone message me.” She murmured to herself as she looks for her phone only to find it just right beside her. *Ahh…Pabo.*

 

-Meet me at the coffee shop near your house at 7:00 tonight. D.O-

 

“Why?”

 

Tick.Tock.Tick.Tock.

 

It’s 7:00 P.M. now. Hyojin walks to the coffee shop to meet D.O. She enter, but D.O is not there. *Where is he?* She wait and wait, but there’s no sign of D.O. She starts to grow a little frustrated now and decide to leave when something stop her.

 

D.O walks out from somewhere singing with a bunch of roses in his hand while a guy plays the guitar. *Wait…. What is going on?* D.O finish singing, kneel down in front of Hyojin, and hands her the bunch of roses.

 

“Hyojin, will you go out with me?”

 

She couldn’t utter a word. Her face turns beet red as she accept the flowers. Everyone in the shop clap and cheer. “Thank you, Chanyeol.” Said D.O turning to the guy who plays guitar earlier. “No Problem.” He turns and walks away leaving the two alone. Hyojin still hasn’t say a word. There was an awkward silence between them.

 

“Shall we take a walk outside?” D.O broke the silence.

 

They walk in silence for a while. “Actually…” said both of them at the same time. Their eyes meet and they turn away smiling shyly. “What is it?” asked Hyojin.

 

“Well…. I’m really glad you accepted me. I’m nervous, I thought you might not feel the same way, you know.”

 

“Know what? From the first time we met, my head keeps telling me that you’re just a friend, but my heart keeps telling me that it’s more than that. I never realized that you also feels the same way.” Said Hyojin as she looks at D.O in the eyes. She was surprised at herself when she does that. They stop walking.

 

“I Love You” she whispered.

 

He leans closer and closer to her.

 

“I love you more.” Said D.O.

 

And…… he kiss her. Hyojin feels something like never before. Like thousands of butterflies fluttering in her stomach. D.O couldn’t believe himself either. His heart just skips a beat.

Author's Note:

Hey lovely readers!! Do you like it? Anyway, that was nice. If I was Hyojin, I couldn’t say a word too. ^^