CHAPTER 12

Regrets

She enter the room. Sehun was lying still on his bed. She hold his hand and cry.

 

“Sehun-ssi, it’s all my fault.”

 

“Hyojin-ah, it’s not your fault.” D.O hugs her tightly. Suddenly, Sehun move his hands and open his eyes. He try to speak.

 

“Sehun-ah..” gasped D.O.

 

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry. All these years, because of me, we drifted apart.” He looks at Hyojin. “I’m sorry, Hyojin. I should have control myself. You almost got killed. It’s all because of me. I’m sorry…. Will you guys forgive me?” A drop of tear falls from his eyes.

 

 

Sehun-ahh….

 

“Please…. I just want you to forgive me. I messed things up. I want to see you smile at me again.”

 

D.O and Hyojin nodded and smile at him with tearful eyes. Sehun gives a small smile. Silence fills the room. “Sehun, I think you should rest now, you need a lot of rest to get better.” D.O broke the silence. “Hyojin and I will come visit tomorrow. So for now…” D.O and Hyojin gets up and leave Sehun to rest.

 

As they walks out of the room, Sehun’s parents rush into the room.

 

“Omma, appa…” said Sehun.

 

“Omo… what happen? Are you alright?” his mom asked worriedly.

 

“Nae omma, I’m alright now.” Reply Sehun.

 

“You know you should have been more careful. Look at you.” Said his dad. He turns to D.O and Hyojin, and both of them bow. “Thank you for bringing my son to the hospital.”

 

“Oh, we’re just do what we should. We’ll leave now.” Said D.O as he and Hyojin bow, then walk out of the room. He walks Hyojin home because it’s not safe for her to be alone since she was shock from the accident.

 

“Are you okay? Don’t worry, everything is okay now. The misunderstanding had been cleared.” Said D.O.

 

“But still…. I feel a little guilty. I feel bad for him.” said Hyojin.

 

“Hyojin-ah, look at me.” Said D.O as he stop walking and look Hyojin in the eyes. “It’s not your fault. It’s an accident and no one knows beforehand that it would happen. You’re both are just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Most of all, Sehun is okay. So it’s not anyone’s fault now. Arrasseo?” Hyojin lower her gaze for a while, then nod. “Good girl.” D.O ruffles her hair and they continue to walk.

Author's Note:

D.O-ah, you know that’s so sweet of you. Actually, it’s me who wrote it. /SIGH/ So Sehun’s okay. Sehun became one of my bias in EXO recently. Ke…Ke…ke ^^  Keep reading :)