CHAPTER 2

Regrets

Thursday

 

“You just have to fill in this form.” The principal pass the paper to Mr. Jang. Hyojin’s parents can’t be there, so Mr. Jang is filling the form for them. It is Hyojin registry paper. He finish it and pass it back to the principal. The principal smile and look at Hyojin. “You can start school on Monday. You’re welcome to look around now if you like.” Hyojin nodded and left the office with Mr. Jang.

 

“Do you want to have a look around, miss?”

 

“Yes, I love to.”

 

“When you’re done, you can call me. I’ll come and pick you up.”

 

Mr. Jang left and Hyojin start to walk around the hallways peeking into every class as she don’t want to disturb the students.

 

“Hyojin-ssi? Is that you?” She turn around to see D.O smiling at her. “D.O?”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I’d just filled in the registry form. I didn’t know you’re here.”

 

D.O laugh and point to a classroom. “That’s my class. I think we’re going to be in the same class. My teacher just informed us that there’ll be a new student. I think that’s you.”

 

D.O starts to walk down the hallway. “I have to go now. Sorry I didn’t get to show you around.”

 

“It’s okay. You can show me around on Monday. Oh, and meet you tomorrow at 8:00. We’ll be leaving early.”

 

“Okay! See ya!” He waves and hurries to his class.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author’s Note:

 

Hey lovely readers!! This chapter is a bit boring right. Sorry ‘bout that. Keep on reading…. :D