CHAPTER 18

Regrets

5 years later……

 

D.O walks into the same coffee shop he confess to Hyojin a few years ago. He still couldn’t forget her. Sometimes he thought it was hopeless and tried to forget, but he can’t stop thinking about her.

 

“One americano, please.” He ordered.

 

“One latte, please.” A feminine voice spoke.

 

*Wait a minute. That voice…. Is that..* He turns and there… was the girl who made him fall in love at first sight, his first love. She turn to face him and smile. *He might not remember me.*

 

“Hyojin-ssi….” Said D.O.

 

She smile and hugs him as she cries. “Oppa…. You remember me!”

 

“I thought I lost you.” Said D.O as he hugs her tighter.

 

“No, I love you too much. All these years I’ve been thinking about you all the time. I’m sorry…. I’m sorry for leaving you.”

 

“It must have hurts you so much. I’m sorry too.”

 

“I shouldn’t leave you. I should’ve stay. I love you, D.O, and I would never leave you again, no matter what.”

 

“Pabo. I love you even more.”

 

Their moment was cut off. “Your coffees are ready.” Said the barista. Right at that moment, the shop plays Bruno Mars “Marry You”

 

(VIDEO)

 

D.O looks around and spots the guy who played guitar for him a few years ago in a corner tuning his guitar. He smile and winks at D.O.

 

 

“Now…. Park Hyojin, will you marry me?”

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            THE END

Author's Note:

So that’s it guys!! Hope you love it. Leave me wonderful comments. Subscribe and upvotes would be highly appreciated. See you guys at my next fanfic! Well…. Perhaps @_@ XOXO. EXO SARANGHAJA!