Eight

Just let me love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eight

 

After a lot of thinking, Siwon decided to come back home with his family in Korea. He analyzed his life in the USA and he came to the conclusion that he didn´t have anything else to do there. The country was beautiful and the people he met there were exceptional and very professional, he learnt a lot from them. He gained all the things he wanted: respect, experience, recognition, his own money and independence; and even a happy married life. However as he is divorced now, he starts to question his life being single again, a life without attachments. He thinks he has no ties there, his wife was his everything but now his entire world has changed.

He realized the divorce was the best for both. His wife wasn´t being happy with his attitude and he realized his love for her also changed because of the kiss incident. Kyuhyun had brought only confusion in his heart and mind. He could not be with a woman feeling like that, he was thinking too much about Kyu and that thought wasn´t helping in his married life. It was the best for both although he didn´t know why he didn´t feel too bad for their separation, something deep in his heart seemed not to suffer. It was a very weird feeling or sensation. It was supposed that he should be suffering or even crying because he was supposed to love his wife very much... then why did he accept it no matter what? No complains, yeah he asked her for a chance at the beginning but he realized he was lying with that request, he wanted to supress his real emotions and that was not fair for their relationship. Now he feels relief.. he doesn´t have to pretend anymore. Free again for a new relationship? romance? No idea...

He wasn´t looking for a new relationship, he wasn´t ready after all had happened to him lately. He just wanted to be in calm, enjoying a new life focusing on his work mainly. Now living alone, he felt empty and lonely. He missed his parents and wanted to see them so badly even though they weren´t happy with his divorce. At the end his parents accepted his decision but asked him to be in front of the family business, they needed him there as a CEO. Siwon knew he should come back home someday to be on charge of his family Conglomerate but it was sooner as he expected. This would be a good chance to grow as a person and business man. He was never ambitious neither presumptuous, he did not want his family money. From the beginning he wanted to earn his own money and get his own things but he also knew he had to deal with his family enterprises someday. He was a good son and a great professional so this was not  an issue for him, not a hard thing to do. He was always very smart and be on top of his family business would be a privilege and challenge too. He would do his best.

He came his mind and decided to come back to Korea with his family. However he didn´t explain why his heart skipped a beat when thinking about his comeback. Kyu´s image came to his mind but he shook his head frantically, not wanting to accept what that feeling meant but deep in his heart he wanted to see him. That was his deepest secret. Should he look for him? Should he contact him? Should he apologize to him? He didn´t have the right to do that, not after all had happened between them specially the last time they saw each other. No doubt Kyuhyun had already forgotten about him through these years.

When arriving home thoughts about Kyu came to his mind again, more than ever. Some part of him wanted to look for him but the other one told him not to do it. So he just dedicated most of his time to manage his parents´company. His life there was just like that, work and more work every day. 

Some of his friends from College knew about his comeback and asked him to meet and have fun a couple of times so he accepted willingly because he missed that, to be with friends and have fun.

Some weeks have gone by since his comeback. His private life was the same, still single with no one by his side. He felt good in a way. He wasn´t looking for anyone at the moment. But it doesn´t mean he has closed the doors of love in his life, he doesn´t want to rush things.

 

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

On the other hand, when Kyuhyun came back to Korea after his successful seminar in USA, he made his mind and decided to forget Siwon this time for real. He tried hard to do it, he thought he was getting it because now his mind was busy with work again.

He was never a sociable person, he had no best friends just good colleagues with whom he could share. Even though he was a very handsome man and was always flirted by women, he had no intentions to date one. He never denied to love again but that person hadn´t arrived to his life yet.

He was admired by all his colleagues at work by his intelligence, experience and beauty. Women stared at him all the time and asked him to date them but he wasn´t interested yet. He didn´t explain why he felt a little shy with women if with Siwon he behaved so daring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter