Four

Just let me love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter four

The next day Siwon woke up not too late but with a strong headache. Before taking a shower for going to classes, he walked to the kitchen for something to drink.

He lived alone in a very spacious apartment. His rich family bought him that expensive apartment as a graduation present. He lived very comfortable there and it was closer to his College.

Whe he sat on the sofa drinking a glass of water he could see all the empty bottles of soju on the table and remembered he was drinking with his friend Kyuhyun last night, he couldn´t help but giggle. Suddenly his expression changed totally when the image of Kyuhyun came to his mind... did he kiss me? Oh yeah he dared to kiss me! ...he touched his lips but a shiver went down his spine...Oh no no it can´t be! ...He shook his head frantically.

But what scared him the most was recalling the moment when he made a 'promise' to Kyu. Yes he could remember everything: Kyu´s soft kiss and confession and ... his stupid promise What I was thinking? But that was all he could remember... and also the pleasant dream kissing his girlfriend passionately... Oh that was so real and exciting..at least I really enjoyed my dream hahaha. What he didn´t know was that he wasn´t dreaming at all..it was real and it wasn´t his girlfriend who appeared in his 'dream' ...it was no other but Kyuhyun. That thought never crossed his mind, his friend would never go that far.

He spaced out for a while thinking how he could face his friend and talk about the promise. Kyu´s confession took him by surprise, he wasn´t expecting for something like that but that explains everything for him...Kyu´s behavior towards him the last years together...that´s why he never dated girls because he was in love with him all this time OMG! Why? How?

But somehow he didn´t think too much in that promise because he had faith in that Kyu would forget him as soon as he got a girlfriend..at least that is what he thought... Yeah he is confused now he will change his mind as soon as he gets a girl..yeah that´s it!. I don´t love him in 'that way'  he is my best friend and I treasured his friendship..I am definitely no gay and my life is wonderful as it is now I have dated many girls and I think I´ve loved too.

But what would it happen if Kyu kept having those feelings towards me with the years? what would it happen if he were really serious about it? ...well in that case would I really think about that promise? would I be able to be with him and give him a chance in ten years more? I definitely spoke without thinking wisely but something deep in my heart tells me that destiny is uncertain and nobody can be so sure with the decisions in life..everything can change..I don´t want to feel lonely in the future and think about the promise..I will marry to a beautiful girl that´s for sure..and Kyu will forget this crush, I hope we can still be friends forever even though we go for different ways in life...Yeah I will face him like a friend as usual, his crush for me can´t last too much..tomorrow I will introduce him one of my girl friends I´m sure he will like her.

On the other side, Kyuhyun couldn´t sleep that night (as usual). He recalled every moment from the previous night...he panted hard when he realized the real situation: he was completely lost in Siwon´s smell, body and face. He knew he had lost control and his thoughts were blurry with lust. He was surprised with his behavior, he wasn´t the normal Kyuhyun he used to be. The lust and desire took over him completely. He couldn´t hold back anymore.

He was still very aroused even more now that he was remembering all the details of kissing Siwon passionately and hard, tasting every corner of Siwon´s mouth...how good and hard Siwon´s body felt in his hands...his s, his neck, ears, collarbone, chest, arms...he was totally aroused, he didn´t realized when his hand was reaching his lower part caressing his bulge that was aching so much. In seconds he was jerking up frantically panting and very hard and loud. Just thinking about his Siwon made him specially the image of Siwon under him pressing his body firmly. That night was one of the many nights jerking himself thinking about Siwon. After releasing his hot seeds in his hand and enjoying the mind-blowing sensation of it, he gained his breath and started to create a plan to make Siwon fall in love with him as well.

He must conquer and win his heart slowly and show him he´s worthy to be loved back.

Both friends met again at the College´s cafeteria the next day, Siwon was eating his lunch with some friends. Kyu appears and sits by him without caring if Siwon was in company. He made his mind and would face Siwon no matter what. He won´t hide his feelings anymore, he won´t care about the people around either. He was willing to show Siwon his real love. He was determined to make Siwon fall in love with him, that was his only purpose in life now.

Siwon felt a little bit nervous when Kyu sat by him but he had to face him anyway. They just talked about College matters, nothing about what happened last night because they were not alone. At the end of lunch, Kyu told Siwon he would wait for him at the College´s gate to walk home together as usual. Siwon only nodded in front of everybody and left with his friends, leaving Kyuhyun a kind of ignored and anxious.

After classes, both friends met at the usual place for going home walking. Every day they used to meet there for walking home talking about the day in class when they could not meet during breaks or College activities. Let´s remember that both study different careers and they can´t meet so often as they did before, that´s why they treasured the little time they spent walking home or the few meetings at Siwon´s apartment.

At the beginning none of them dared to speak and break the silence but then Siwon made the first move.

"Kyu about last night...first I´m so sorry for getting drunk, it was my birhtday and I was happy to spend it with you my best friend..I want you to know that I remember everything what happened yesterday...(with this Kyu changed his expression and got really nervous thinking that Siwon could remember all he did to him on bed)...are you sure you love me in that way Kyu? I mean we have been friends like forever and your confession surprised me a lot..I wasn´t prepared for that..."

Kyu replied abruptly without letting Siwon to finish his speech... "I´m totally, deeply and crazily in love with you Siwon, never doubt about my true feelings for you, I decided that I wouldn´t hide my love for you anymore..."

"But Kyu maybe you are confused...I think you are because you have never dated any girl before..you were always with me, we spent most of our time to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter