Twelve

Just let me love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twelve

 

 

After hanging up the phone call, Siwon hugged Kyuhyun who had a very sad face and pouting lips.  Siwon found Kyu so adorable with that worried expression all over his face that he wanted to a bit but he decided not to do it instead.

 

“Hey! What´s the matter my love? Why that sad face?” Siwon touches one of Kyu´s cheeks softly making Kyu close his eyes with the sweet touch.

 

“Please tell me what you talked to your mom on the phone earlier…I die to know Siwonnie”

 

“Mmm I´ll be very honest with you Kyu, my mom wants to see me right now. She told me someone saw us very close in the restaurant and she wants to know more about it…don´t worry Kyu I´ll tell her everything about us I promise, no more hiding my feelings for you Kyuhyun, she maybe won´t be able to understand our relationship being both guys but I´ll get the blessing of my parents sooner or later just be patient my love ok”.

 

“I´m so scared Wonnie…I finally get you after all of these years God knows how I have suffered and waited for you loving me back…I can´t…I just don´t want to be apart from you ever again….I´m willing to fight for you and convince your parents that I´m worthy of your love…don´t you ever leave me Siwonnie pleaseee…”       

              

“Hey Kyu I promise I will never leave you…I´ll fight for our love…you´ll see so don´t be sad ok give me your beautiful smile now…smile for me before I go”

 

Kyuhyun, encouraged by Siwon´s words and trusting in every word he said, smiled so sweet and cute that Siwon wanted to jump over him and shower him with kisses but he only smiled him back and hugged him so tight that seemed to gain strength before facing his mom with whatever she had to tell him. Both stayed like this for a moment, then Siwon kissed him on the forehead and left.

 

Once inside his bedroom, lied on his bed recalling all the conversation he had with Siwon after he left, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and just tried to think positively…he knew Siwon´s mom, she was a good woman, good mother to Siwon. When both were best friends and he used to visit his home, Siwon´s mom always welcomed him and gave him delicious food, he even called her ‘mom’…but after Siwon moved to USA he neither saw her nor visited her again. Kyuhyun can remember that Siwon´s mom always said to Siwon to protect him, Kyu was happy to know that his ‘second’ mom cared about him a lot, but he can also remember that Siwon´s mom loved him as a son and Siwon´s best friend…ahhhhhhh If she only knew my true feelings towards his son…what would she think about it? Would she be disgusted with me, with us? Would she ever support and approve our love? Ohh please accept me mom… Kyuhyun was fighting with his thoughts all the time, insecurity and fear were in his heart. He was tired so he slowly closed his eyes repeating Siwon´s name over and over again till a tear was rolling down his cheek. He fell asleep thinking about his Siwon.

 

Meanwhile Siwon drove to his parents’ house preparing all the arguments to convince and gain his mom´s approval. Their parents were very conservative but at the same time very comprehensive. They raised him well, they supported him in all he wanted even when he got married and moved to USA in the search of a new life and work. Even though they have tons of money and they can finance Siwon´s life easily providing him all he wants, they let Siwon move to a new country with the conviction that he had to come back some day and run the family business.

 

Their parents loved Kyuhyun very much because he was a good boy and always caring about his son. Siwon had many friends but Kyuhyun was the only best friend he had in all his teen life. They treated Kyu like a son. Kyuhyun felt so loved and cared with Siwon´s parents that the more time he spent with them more he wanted to be part of them, specially be part of Siwon´s life. But he never ever let his feelings for Siwon out in front of Siwon´s parents, he must behave as his best friend and that was all he could do. He accepted his condition, he knew that for Siwon he was only his best friend and that was all, only his friend his brother…just remember all of that made Kyuhyun sad … fortunately now his luck changed completely on his favour. Siwon loves him back and that is what matters now, they will cherish their love and will fight for it till they can be accepted by Siwon´s parents and the society.

 

Inside his parents’ mansion, he searched for his mom who was busy at the kitchen decorating some delicious cookies that were just baked by her. Siwon couldn´t resist hugging his mom and kissing her on the cheek while stole a cookie from her and pulled away immediately eating it all in seconds. That action made his mom chuckle and happy seeing his son behaving like a child. His mom gave him a big smile with that Siwon could sense his mom was in a good mood to talk. Both were eating cookies seated at the kitchen. His mom now coming to reality asked him to tell her everything about the new person that was in his life now. Someone told her that he and another person were at his restaurant very ‘friendly’ but no one told her that person was another man. His mom wanted to know the name of that person and with all the things his mom was talking, Siwon could sense his mom thought that person was a woman. He didn´t know how to tell her that that person  in fact was a man and that was Kyuhyun, his best friend. How his mom could react with that news…but he didn´t have anything to lose  even if their parents took him out from his heritage or family money, he still had earned a lot and was very rich by his own. He even had his own restaurant among all the business he owned in his short life thanks to his hardworking life.

 

Siwon said very serious to his mom:

 

“Mom listen to me very carefully…I need to tell you something really important that have happened in my life recently…I never talked to you about this because I thought it was personal but now I need to tell you everything, after that make your own conclusions and whatever you decide I´ll respect it…

 

I was happily married you know all that, I thought I was totally in love with my ex-wife and that we would be together forever but I was completely wrong, she was never the love of my life and I never loved her enough to stay with her forever…that´s an irony maybe but I started to be confused about my real feelings toward her since a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter