Three

Just let me love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter three

 

Everything changed in their lives one day when they were celebrating Siwon´s 18th birthday at Siwon´s place, just the two of them. They were drinking alcohol, Siwon got drunk easily but Kyu was almost sober because he had a high tolerance for alcohol.

They were on the sofa laughing at Siwon´s stories about his classes and other activities he was on change at College. On the table there were several empty bottles of soju.

After some time drinking and talking, Siwon tried to stand up by himself but he could not do it, he felt dizzy and drunk but somehow he knew perfectly what he spoke. Siwon was talking in a fun drunk way. It was the first time Kyuhyun saw him like that.

They cannot explain why they were too close to each other all of a sudden, making Kyuhyun really nervous.

Siwon told Kyu he was happy to spend his birthday with him instead of any other boring girl. That´s why he takes the chance to ask Kyu one more time:

"Why don´t you date girls Kyu? you should experience and feel what love is...it is a wonderful feeling Kyu..." says Siwon with a drunken voice.

But Kyu suddenly replied shyly "I do know what love is".. even though it is one sided love... he thought sadly.

"Ehhh? so that means you like someone?? you have not told me anything about it", Siwon replied angrily and surprised.

What Kyu said then made Siwon even more confused... "I love someone...don´t ask me anything else Siwon I cannot tell you anymore..I´m sorry"

Kyu cannot reveal his feelings towards Siwon because he knows this is one sided love and he does not want to freak his friend out with his confession.

After processing Kyu´s words, Siwon felt angry and curious...and from the bottom of his heart he felt jealous, he could not explain why but something was bothering him deeply.

Suddenly Siwon said "Kyu is that person more important than me to you? I want to know who she is...I´m your best friend for God´s sake!...why do you remain silent?"

Kyu cannot take it anymore...Siwon was too close, he looked so disappointed. Then Kyu thought he was completely insane because the only thing he was thinking at that moment was how gorgeous and seductive Siwon looked pounting.

They were too close, their heads almost together he could feel Siwon´s breath. His heart started to beat so fast. It is here when his mind got blurry with naughty thoughts. He wanted to jump on Siwon and attack those delicious and y lips... he was so handsome and the sad look of Siwon was not helping either.

He did not realize when he cupped Siwon´s cheeks with both hands and without thinking twice, without caring anymore, he planted a soft kiss on Siwon´s juicy lips. He closed his eyes enjoying the sensation. The taste was indescribable. It was Kyuhyun´s first kiss. He could die happy right there kissing the person he loves the most in the world. He could not believe he was kissing those lips that he had always dreamt so much. He felt all his body trembling with  the sensation, his hands on Siwon´s cheeks could feel the warm of the latter. It was just a sweet kiss just touching lips even though he was urging to go further, he couldn´t. Sadly, it lasted only seconds because he realized that Siwon was not kissing back, it is here when he woke up fom Siwon´s spell.

He opened his eyes slowly and saw Siwon with wide eyes still, startled and perplexed. Kyuhyun inmediately panicked and moved away feeling embarrassed. He kept apologizing over and over again staring at Siwon´s reaction as he was looking for a hint but Siwon said nothing he did not know what happened exactly. Maybe he was too drunk and dizzy to analyze what was all about. After a couple of minutes, Siwon reacted and started to laugh and joke about the kiss incident trying to convince himself that Kyu had mistaken him for the girl he loves...he thought yeah right maybe he was thinking I was his girlfriend and kissed me hehehe he is also drunk...

Siwon finally speaks aloud "Kyu I´m not your girlfriend hehehe...you are drunk like me"

But Kyu does not want to hide his feelings anymore, he has had enough so he decides to confess...forgetting the rejection he could get from Siwon.

"It´s you the person I love...I´m in love with you Siwon" he says shyly with the blush on his cheeks, waiting for a rejection.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter