Five

Just let me love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter five

 

 

Time went by fast. They were about to graduate fron College. It was the last year for both of them there.They didn´t meet alone again. Their separation was real leaving different emotions for each other. Their closeness was limited now.

Siwon´s attitude towards Kyu changed drastically. At the beginning he avoided Kyu wherever he saw him but then he realized that they had been friends for so long that their friendship couldn´t end like this. However, he couldn´t forgive him easily. With the time he started to talk to Kyu again but only the basic things like 'hi' 'how are you?' ..and that was all...no more long talks as before.

Siwon was having a long romance with the same girlfriend from College years and he felt in love with her. The girls was loved by his rich family too. His parents wanted them to marry as soon as possible and also wanted him to be on charge of the family business, the head or CEO of his parents´s conglomerate. However, he wasn´t interested in his family business yet, he wanted to graduate soon and move to USA and work there. Some years ago, one of his friends offered him a very tempting job in that country and he was willing to take it no matter what, of course he knew he should be in front of his family business someday but he wanted to gain some experience by himself and not like a CEO right away.

So after graduating from College, he got married to his eternal girfriend and both moved to USA to make a new life there.

Siwon had invited Kyu to his wedding but he didn´t appear, they were not the same friends they used to be before but at least they kept on contact with each other. Siwon felt a relief that Kyu seemed to have forgotten the crush for him. They saw each other just at College, never outside. Siwon was too busy with his final exams, extra activities and the engagement with his bride. Deep in his heart he missed his best friend, his company, his voice...he can´t deny the fact he sometimes wanted to look for him but his girlfriend didn´t like Kyu, she told him not to meet him because he looked like a 'weird' guy ..so Siwon pleased her with that request. He loved her and he didn´t want to have any problem or misunderstanding with her.

The first year in the US was very successful for Siwon. He was really smart and hard-working that caught people´s attention all the time. He gained respect and prestige, earning his own money and living happy with his wife.

He still contacted Kyu by e-mails but sporadically without letting his wife to know about it. It was a secret between Kyu and him. He didn´t want to lose contact with Kyu but their mails only talked about work, the place and weather...Siwon always avoided to mention about his married life and he never asked Kyu about his personal life either. It was a strange relationship after all.

On the other hand, Kyuhyun lived their separation in a different way, with a bitter taste through these years.

His years at College were sad...he tried to focus on his studies only. At the beginning he tried all he could to approach to Siwon but the latter always avoided him. With the time Siwon started to talk to him again even though it was only the greeting he felt some relief since it seemed that Siwon was beginning to forget the 'incident' and there was a tiny chance that he could forgive him too...

Right after their separation, he saw Siwon inmersed in his studies and his girlfriend; he sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter