The Best Day of my life....so far.

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

RYEOWOOK POV

“A what?” I asked again.

“A vampire. I am a Vampire” He said. I then laughed. I mean come on! Who would believe that?

“are you serious? A vampire?! *laughs*” I laughed so hard that I think my face was about to explode.

“I’m serious Ryeowook.” He said. I then looked at him and saw that he was seriously serious. I then stopped laughing.

“Dude, are you 100% serious?” I asked again. He nodded. And I was just…… speechless. I mean,… I always believed that vampires are myths but…I actually became friends with one?!

“I knew it.” He said with his head hung low.

“Knew what?”

“I knew that you would react this way. At first, you would think it as a joke. Then, When I put on my serious face on, you would stop laughing and then look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Oh. I did…n’t mean t-to of…ffend you or anyth-hing. I m..mean, it’s-s just that-”

“It’s your first time seeing something out of a kid’s fairytale book. I know. I’ve heard so much of those already. I know you are afraid of me.”

“Who said I was scared?” I said while putting on my straight, courageous face. He just chuckled.

“I can see it in your eyes. I can feel that you were scared and that you wanted to run away or something.” He said with a smile.

“Well, that was a while ago. But, I guess it isn’t so bad.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I mean, I guess it’s alright. Maybe having a vampire friend is alright.” I said with a smile. He returned a smile and suddenly…..hugged me.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I was so ecstatic! He actually accepted me!! I was so happy that I hugged him. Tight.

“Thank you” I said. I could sense that he was smiling.

“No problem” he patted my back. I then broke our hug.

“But, you must know that you cannot tell anyone about this. This is a secret between you and me.”

“I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

“Good. Well, we better go. Your noona might worry again.” I was about to turn when he grabbed my hand.

“Umm… Can we like talk first?” Ryeowook asked. I just nodded and he sat on the hood of my car. I did the same.

“What do you want to talk about?” I asked. He sighed and the talked.

“Well, How does it feel being a vampire?” I then thought.

“Well, it feels okay at first. I mean, I was okay with it. But then, I started to get a little….bored. You know?” I looked at him and I could see that he was just…. Amazed.

“Really? How long have you been a vampire?”

“Guess” I put on one of my famous smirks.

“hmmm.. maybe…60 years?” I then laughed.

“Are you serious? 60? Just 60?!”

“Well, how long have you been a vampire?” He asked. Giving up.

“Around 200 years.” His eyes widened.

‘’Jinja?! 200??!”

“Yup. I have a reasonable reason why I should get bored. But to us, it’s considered as a very young age.”

“Yeah. Can I ask, Is your family vampires too?"

“Of course. But my brothers and me are not really related”

“Oh… Well, can I ask, are you a natural born vampire?”

“No.”

“So, how did you become one?”

“Well, It was back in 1811..”

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was a cold night on the streets. I was walking when suddenly I was pulled into a dark alley. I couldn’t see clearly because it was already dark. Then, they said they wanted my money. I had a few won left but I needed it for my supper. So I lied.

“Give me your money Now!”

“But I do not have any! I am just poor and I do not have anything!”

“What?! You are a liar! Give it to me!” They started beating me up and punching me. They started by hitting me on my stomach, then stabbing me with a knife, then hitting my head on the wall.

After 15 minutes, they gave up and ran away. I was left there. Cold and about to die. I couldn’t even see anymore since my right eye was covered in so much blood. I could feel every stab, every scar and every bruise they left me. I thought it was my end. I thought that…. “ahh… so this is what it feels to die” (a/n: Kyuhyun really said that when he was involved in the accident during “don’t don”)

Then, a miracle happened. Sungmin hyung, Yesung hyung and Kangin appa were walking near by. I tried to ask for help. I gathered all of that energy I had left in me and asked for help. Luckily, Kangin appa saw me and helped me.

“Omo! It’s a boy! What shall we do, Appa?” Sungmin hyung asked. Yesung hyung was at my right, Kangin appa was kneeling on my left and Sungmin hyung was looking at me. Aerial view.

“How about we bring him to the hospital?” Yesung hyung asked. But Kangin appa refused and shook his head.

“He will not make it.”

“Then what will we do?” Sungmin hyung asking.

“We have only 2 choices. Either leave him here to die, or….”

“Or?”

“Make him one of us.” Kangin appa said. At that time, I did not know what he meant but then, he whispered in my ear.

“Do you want to live?”

I nodded of course. He then backed away a little and soon…..bit me. I could feel the hotness and coldness of the venom inside my body. I could feel my wounds 10 times worse. But eventually, I could feel them slowly disappearing. I felt like… I was cold. Cold and Strong.

3 hours after that, I woke up and saw that we were at a castle. I walked inside and was greeted by my new Umma and brothers.

FLASHBACK ENDS

 

“And that’s how I became this. A Vampire” I said while smiling. He could see that he was attentively listening to me.

“I guess what you felt must’ve been real painful”

“Real Painful. But now, I don’t quite remember how I felt. I just remembered small parts of it.” I explained.

“Are you like a vampire prince? ‘Cause you mentioned about a castle.”

“Yeah. I am. But nowadays, we are trying to be just normal people. Trying to fit in.”

“That’s hard to do.”

“Very. You have to watch every move you make or else people might think things about you.”

“So, you can live eternally right?” I nodded.

“Do you have powers or something?”

“Actually we do. For me, it’s Superhuman Intelligence, Superhuman Speed and Power Sensing.”

“Wah~ that’s cool”

“Yup. Every Blue blooded Vampire has it’s own power. The only power that every Vampire has, royal or not, is strength.”

“Really?” I nodded.

“I guess it’s great being a vampire” I chuckled at his statement.

“Are you kidding? It is horrible. Other than being the prince and having superhuman abilities, you live forever. It feels as if you will not wither and you will not have a chance to enter heaven.” He then changed the subject.

“Can vampires sleep?”

“That depends on us. If we want to, It is alright. But we really do not.”

“Can Vampires love?” I was taken aback by his question. But I answered calmly.

“Of course we can.”

“So, do you love someone right now?” Oh Dear.. Should I tell him? What if he rejects me? Then he will tell everyone my secret! But, he did promise.

“Yes.”

“Who?” I looked at him and cupped his cheeks. Surprisingly, he did not react badly.

“You.”

“Me?”

“Yes you, The Kim Ryeowook that I have been with for the past month.” I said with a smile. But I was of course curious who he likes.

“Do you…..love me too?” Idiotic. I said to myself.

He smiled and then hugged me tight.

“Of course I do, silly. You don’t know how happy I am that you feel the same way! I loved you ever since you went inside class!” I could feel his tears wet the back of my shirt. He actually….loves me back.  He then let go and I could see that he was crying tears of joy.

 

“So, does this mean….that we….are….”

 

“If you want to.” He said. I then took a rose from a bush nearby and knelt on one knee. He looked really…happy.

 

“Kim Ryeowook, From the first time I saw you felt like I was in heaven. You are my heaven even if I know I won’t be able to go there anymore. I love you. So, will you be my boyfriend?” I looked at him and saw that he was crying again.

“Yes, Cho Kyuhyun!” I stood up and hugged him. But not too tight. I might break his bones.  He then kissed me! It was my first kiss and it is just amazing with the one you love. That day, I felt like I was a real human.

 

--------------------------------

 

 

RYEOWOOK POV

I love this day. I felt real happy. When I was about to sleep, Kyuhyun texted me.

 

From: Kyu♥

Today is a day to remember. Sleep well , My love. I love you. ♥]

 

Awww… that was just romantic. I replied before going to bed.

 

---------------------------------

KYUHYUN POV

Before going hunting with my hyungs, I texted Wookie and I got a reply.

 

From: My Wookie

It sure is. I love you too^^ See you tomorrow. :)

 

I knew I looked like a fool smiling to myself but I could not help it. I just got the greatest thing on earth.

 

a/n: YEAH!!! I LOVE THIS CHAP!! A reminder to everyone: PLEASE WAIT FOR THE UPDATES! BE PATIENT! because: "Good things come to those who wait" Don't get mad at me. 'kay? It's just something we all should learn. :) THANK YOU! *bows* I shall return! xoxo - kyuwookluver