Decisions, Decisions...

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: (Main)Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Lunew, Junhara etc.

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Wook ?” I called out. He then broke his sight from the book he was reading.

 

“Hmm?” I was unsure what to say. I couldn’t just say ‘HEY! Your new best friend wants to kill you!’ Of course not! I could kill Chundeong on my own and not let Wook know this. But I knew that he would soon find out. I might as well tell him now.

 

“You would believe me at all times, right?” I asked. I knew Chundeong could tell my Wookie lies at anytime.

 

“What do you mean?” he asked.

 

“Just…whatever happens, I want you to believe me. Alright? I won’t hurt you, I won’t lie to you so please…” I grabbed his hand and he looked so confused.

 

“Just believe me alright?” I asked. He looked so puzzled but soon nodded.

 

“Good.” I ended and got a text right after.

 

From: Onew

Can you help me in something? Meet me in the park.

 

I sighed and left Ryeowook at our apartment with a heavy sigh.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“I need your help. It’s urgent” Onew said while looking at me with pleading eyes.

 

“And what would that be?” I asked while rolling my eyes.

 

“I asked Luna out for dinner. What should I do? What should I wear? What should I say in the midd-”

 

“Stop. Just stop.” I interrupted. “First, I do not know the rules and regulations with this… dating. So, I think I am the worst person to confront with but if you really want my opinion, I think you should just be yourself.” I explained.

 

“But I hate myself! I’m a clumsy person who destroys everything in his way!”

 

“Well, Luna probably fell in love with you because of it. Come on. Just be yourself. Alright?” I said and he nodded. I’m guessing he already understood what I meant.

 

“Thank you. Well, I better go.” He said and I halted him.

 

“Chakaman…” (Wait…) I said and he turned his head.

 

“Do you know that your brother is here?” I said and his eyes widened.

 

“Jeongmal?” I nodded.

 

“What is he doing here?” He asks.

 

“You don’t know?” I asked and he shook his head.

 

“He became close friends with Ryeowook and now, I don’t know if Ryeowook will still believe me. He and Cheondoong are really close.”

 

“Well, I suggest you tell Ryeowook now. It will become worse if you say it sooner.” He said before we separate our ways.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

ONEW POV

 

I sit straight as I see Luna walk at the entrance. I am so nervous and I do not know what to tell her. Should I reveal my secret? What if she freaks out? Oh shisus, I really do not want to lose her.

 

“Yeobo! I’m here!” she said while sitting in front of me. I smile as I saw how pretty she was and we ordered our food. While waiting, I was debating in my head whether to tell her or not.

 

“Luna, You look…” I started

 

“I know… I look like a mess…I got your message just a few hours ago, and I needed a dress, but mine was with my friend and I cou-” she said and I immediately stopped her.

 

“No, no. I mean, you look…beautiful” I said and I noticed on how she blushed. I didn’t say that to just impress her but that was the truth. She looked REALLY stunning.

 

“Komawo…” she said blushing more than ever.

 

“Luna…” I start off.

 

“hmm?”

 

“You love me right?” I said as I held onto her hand.

 

“Of course” she says; slightly squeezing it.

 

“And you know that I never want to hurt you right?” I continue. Her expression then changed.

 

“Yes… Oppa, What’s wrong?” she asked; obviously concerned.

 

“Please promise that you will still love me after what I’m about to say.” I said while biting my lips.

 

“I… I promise. But… Oppa, did you… find someone else?” she said and tears immediately formed in her eyes.

 

“No! Of course not! I can’t find someone better than you!” I said while trying my best to reassure her.

 

“Than what’s wrong?” she asks.

 

“I… I…” I wanted to say something but nothing came out. I then took a deep breath and…

 

“I-”

 

“Sir, here’s your order” The waiter said cutting him off as I was about to talk. I then shrug it off.

 

“Nevermind.”

 

“Oppa…” she groaned.

 

“Let’s just… enjoy tonight, alright? I don’t want to ruin it.” I said with a reassuring smile. She stared at me for a few minutes before sighing and eating her dinner.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I reach back to our apartment when I could hear laughing inside and I could feel my “Power Sensing” get hyped up. I wasted no time and bust through the door. If Cheondoong was inside, I would kill him. Even if it was infront of Wookie.

 

“Oh! Kyuhyun-ah! You’re back!” Ryeowook said; smiling. I quickly scanned the room for Cheondoong but only found Wookie and Sungmin hyung.

 

“Wookie, will you excuse us for a moment?” Sungmin hyung said and grabbed me into our room.

 

“How can you keep this from us?” he asked in a whisper.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t tell me ‘What’! I know that Cheondoong is in your school! He’s planning to kill Wookie and you have no plans on stopping him?”

 

“What do you want me to say? Tell Wookie that his new bestfriend is a vampire and wants to kill him?”

 

“Umm.. YES?!” I gave a disapproving shake of my head.

 

“No. I don’t need to tell him”

 

“Yes, you do!”

 

“No, I do not. I can handle this on my own without him knowing.”

 

“Kyuhyun!”

 

“Hyung, I can do this on my own. Alright?” I ended before going outside with a smiling Wookie. I just wish to see that smiling face always.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

ONEW POV

 

As a gentleman, I walked Luna home. It was a little weird seeing two people walking in the busiest streets of Seoul and dressed in formal attires. But I was happy.

 

“Oppa…” she called and I quickly looked up to her.

 

“Ne?”

 

“Can you please tell me what’s wrong? You seem upset.” She stated. I became nervous again. I should have said anything!

 

“Nothing”

 

“You know that doesn’t work on me”

 

“Luna…”

 

“Oppa, I’m really worried. Is it me?” she suddenly asks. I tried to reassure her again.

 

“Of course not! I told you, this is something related to me and I don’t want you to be involved.”

 

“Well I am now! Oppa… jebal…” she said as she sat on a nearby bench.

 

“Okay… But… can you promise me that you will not tell anyone?” I said while she nodded repeatedly.

 

“Okay… Well… I’m-”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Kyuhyun, you need to know what Cheondoong might do. He might harm Ryeowook” Donghae hyung said.

 

“Sungmin hyung, can’t you see it?” Henry asks and Sungmin hyung puts on his “thinking face”.

 

“I would but it’s kind of hard especially when he keeps changing his mind every 2 minutes.” He said. Kyuhyun’s phone suddenly interrupts the family meeting.

 

“Yobseyo?”

 

“Yobseyo? Kyuhyun-ah! Noh Eodiso? (Where are you?)” Ryeowook asks on the other line.

 

“I’m at my house. I’m kind of busy right now so I’ll call you later okay?”

 

“Oh! Okay! I just wanted to tell you that I’ll be going to Hara’s house. Okay?”

 

“Okay. Be careful alright?”

 

“Do I have to be really careful? I’ll be fine, Kyuhyun! Nothing’s gonna come after me anyways!” I wish…

 

“Just please be safe. Alright?”

 

“Ne. Bye!” The other hangs up and Kyuhyun looks at his family’s confused faces.

 

“Kyuhyun, have you told Wookie?” Umma asks me and I was surely taken back.

 

“No. But he doesn’t need to know.”

 

“He has to know! He is the one at danger isn’t he?” Eunhyuk hyung said.

 

“I’m aware of that hyung. It’s just… I don’t want him to panic. Nor do I want to feel like I’m putting pressure on him. I don’t want to let him know that another person is about to kill him because of me.”

 

“That’s your choice, Kyuhyun. But we suggest you tell him. He won’t be safe either way.” Sungmin said before Kyuhyun sighs.

 

“I know… and that’s what I fear most.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

I didn’t know how to face Ryeowook. I was lying to him. It maybe for his own sake but I was sure that I had to protect him no matter what. I needed to keep him safe. So, when we were cuddling together under our blanket in our couch while some random show was being shown at midnight, I knew this was my time to just enjoy this moment. Satisfy myself with this feeling.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Remember when my noona was leaving…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“And she whispered something to you…”

 

“Mhm.”

 

“What was it?” Oh… I didn’t expect him to still remember it. I then looked at him and could see that he really wanted to know.

 

“Do you really want know?” I asked. And he nods.

 

“Well, she said…”

 

“Take care of Wookie. He’s all I have. Please. I have total faith in you, Kyuhyun.”

 

“Really? She said that?” I replied with a nod.

 

“Kyuie, I miss her already.” He said sulking.

 

“Hey, I’m here aren’t I?” I said and he just smiled.

 

“Komawo, Kyuie.” Resting his head on my shoulder again.

 

“My pleasure.” We were silent again but I couldn’t let this issue slide. I had to let him know. Ok, calm down, Kyuhyun. You’re gonna lose it if you’re not gonna do this properly. Okay….

 

“Wook? I know this is going to freak you out, but you really have to know that-” I turned my head and saw that he was already asleep. Snoring softly like a little angel.

 

“Huh. You little pabo. Sleeping already, eh? I haven’t even told you what I was about to say and you sleep on me like this? You little sleepyhead.” I say to him while softly pinching his nose. But I soon plant a kiss on his nose and carry him to our room.

 

“Good night Yeobo.” I said giving one last kiss on his forehead.

 

a/n: I'M BACK SHIPPERS!! I have been on hiaus for a while since i was in TOTAL MENTAL BLOCK and i lost interest on the story but i think i'm starting to get a good feeling about it again. :) Pls. know that i won't be updating fast again since i'm still gonna be writting again to both my stories (The presidential sweets and this one)

 

BTW, I'm happy cuz i got 100 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORY! *celebrates*

   

 

I THANK ALL OF YOU SOOOO MUCH! I WILL TRY TO MAKE MORE GREAT STORIES :) thank you so much!! -kuywookluver