The Fearless Charmer

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

“Wookie, remember to lock the door before going to bed alright?” Noona reminded me while she was doing a “last-minute packing” and while I was sitting on her bed and staring at her. Maybe it’ll be the last time I’ll see her face.

 

“Araso, Noona” I replied while resuming on folding her favorite pink shirt.

 

“And make sure to call me or e-mail me if you need anything. Araso?’

 

“Ne. Ummm… Noona?”

 

“mmm?” She said. Stoping for a second.

 

“Will you come back?” I asked with teary eyes. She smiled and sat next to me.

 

“Of course I will! But, not immediately. I’ll come by again after a few years. Maybe 2 or 3 years.”

 

“Do you really have to go there?” I asked.

 

“Wookie, Yoochun lives there. He wants us to live together officially. Plus, My boss wants me to be in New York. I was selected to design a dress there. This could be a great opportunity for us. We can finally have a car so that you wouldn’t need to walk to school. And you can have that iphone you wanted! Don’t you want those things?” She explained as I tried to swallow everything she said.

 

“I don’t want any of those things if you’re not here with me.” I said. She smiles again and hugs me tightly.

 

“I’ll come back Wookie. I promise. And Kyuhyun’s here to accompany you! I have 100% confidence in him.”

 

“Thanks Kahi Noona” A voice said. There, Kyu was standing at the door frame. Me and noona separated and she smiles at Kyuhyun.

 

“Eavesdropping is bad, Kyuhyun.” Noona said teasingly.

 

“I Apologize. I just came to say that Yoochun-shi is here.” He said. Noona suddenly stands up and zip her bag.

 

“Omo! I’m late! I might miss my plane!” Noona said. Panicking.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

“Be good, okay? Don’t forget to call me. And always eat properly! I’m goanna miss you!” Noona said as she was hugging me for the last time.

 

“I will, Noona.” I said. Trying to hold on to my tears. She then looked at Kyuhyun with a smile.

 

“You better take care of him okay? If not, I’ll come back here and slaughter you. hahahaha” she says while hugging him.

 

“I promise.”

 

“and…” She suddenly lets go and whispers something to Kyu. I stared in confusion and tried to study his face but he had a poker face on. She then finished and Kyu just nodded with a smile.

Yoochun then came inside and took her luggage. Noona then smiled at me for the last time and gave me a kiss before leaving.

 

“I love you Wookie. I’ll be back.” Were her last words before shutting the door.

 

There I was….

 

Alone….

 

Without my Noona by my side….

 

I felt….

 

Empty…..

 

“Hey…” I looked at Kyu who called my attention. He smiled and opened his arms. He knew what was on my mind. I suddenly hugged him and cried. I jut needed someone. And Kyu was the perfect person to lean on.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“There is no way that that THING, will live with us!” Heechul hyung shouted while flailing his arms in the air.

 

“Heechul…” Umma says. Making hyung stop for a second.

 

“Umma, you are honestly thinking about taking that filthy human inside our own home?!” That made burst.

 

“YAH!” I screamed.

 

“What? You are going to challenge me, Huh?! MAKNAE?!” Heechul hyung screams back. Pabo…

 

“That is enough.” Kangin appa declares. Thank Shisus. That blonde creature can finally shut his gigantic hole planted on his ugly face he calls “mouth”.

 

“Look, Leeteuk and I will decide. None of you will. It maybe our home and house but it is Leeteuk’s and My decision. We will talk about it first. Now, everyone can go out and we shall just inform you when we have decided.” Appa said before everyone left. But….

 

“Kyuhyun.” Appa calls.

 

“Ne, Appa?”

 

“You stay.” At that point, I was alone, facing the King and Queen of SM World.

 

“Kyuhyun, Why do you want Ryeowook to live with us?” Appa asks.

 

“His Noona left for America. His parents died when he was young and he is alone in their house. I was merely suggesting if he could stay with us instead.

 

“Does he know that you are asking us our permission whether he can stay here or not?”

 

“No. I just brought him here without giving a reason.”

 

“Kyuhyun, You know that we would love that. But, what about your Heechul hyung?” Umma asks.

 

“Then, he will just have to deal with it.” I said.” If he really does not want him to live here, then I shall be moving in with Ryeowook.”

 

“Kyuhyun…”

 

“So, It is either we let Ryeowook live with us or I live with him.” I said straight forwardly.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

I waited for Kyuhyun outside their house since being inside their house might be “highly-dangerous for my health” as Kyu said. I just don’t understand Kyuhyun at times. He just randomly took me to his house and made me wait here after I cried my eyeballs out. It felt like forever, but Kyu finally came out of their house.

 

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked. Kyuhyun had this blank face. He opened his mouth and said 5 words that made me feel happy but made my stomach turn at the same time.

 

“I’m moving in with you”

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

The Next Day….

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Take care, my son. And do not forget to visit us from time to time alright? I will miss you” Umma says to me while squeezing me in one of his tight hugs.

 

“I will, Umma” I said with a smile. I see how caring my family is to me. I put in my last suitcase in my car and drove away.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Kyuie~!!!” Ryeowook sais as he jumps and hugs me tightly with his legs wrapped around my waist. I smile and hug him back.

 

“You’re finally goanna live with meee!!” He said with a huge smile on his face.

 

“I am happy too, Wookie” I said that ended with a chuckle. So, for the whole afternoon, we unpacked my things and sorted all of it out. To avoid rumors and malicious thoughts, Wookie suggested that I sleep on Noona’s old bedroom. But I was more stubborn and we ended with a decision that we sleep in one bed. HIS bed. Kekekeke~

 

--------------------------------

 

“Wookie, I will just buy a toothbrush since I forgot where I placed mine.” I said in the middle of our sorting.

 

“Oh. Alright!  Umm…. Kyuhyun, can you buy me a banana?”  he asked cutely. I smiled and nodded.

 

------------------------------------

 

When I came back, I noticed that the house was quiet. Too quiet..

 

“Wookie?” I called out.

 

No answer

 

“Wookie?” I called out again.

 

Still No answer

 

I looked around but he was no where. His train of thoughts were interrupted when he heard his phone ring.

 

“Yobseyo?”

 

“Hey Kyuie….”

 

“Wookie? Where are you?”

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

Ryeowook was trying to up all his tears when the tall man was walking around him.

 

“Why did you bring me here? Do you want my house? My money? Go ahead and take it. Just let me go.” He says. The man just smiles.

 

“I am not after your belongings. All I am after is you and your law-breaking boyfriend; Cho Kyuhyun.” He said that made Ryeowook’s eyes widen.

 

“Y-you’re..Ch-c..choi Seunghyun?!” Wookie said after realizing. The latter just chuckles.

 

“Yes. Surprised? Such a smart person like you should know these things in advance.”

 

“This clearly isn’t goanna work. Kyuhyun’s stubborn y’know.”

 

“Hmm… Good point. Why don’t we give him a call?” He said as he fished Ryeowook’s phone from his pocket and dials his lover’s number.

 

“Remember to make your voice calm as possible. If he finds anything out, he’ll die first.” Seunghyun says. Ryeowook up all his tears and tried to make his voice clear.

 

“Yobseyo?”

 

“Hey Kyuie…”

 

“Wookie? Where are you?”

 

“I’m…” Ryeowook looks at Seunghyun and sees him with an annoyed expression a.k.a ‘make your voice better’

 

“I’m at Luna’s house. We have a project unfinished for math and the deadline’s tomorrow.”

 

“I do not remember you talk about a pr-”

 

“I forgot to tell you, Yeobo. Anyways, I’ll be back late so just finish unpacking. Araso?” The last sentence was followed by a long, silent pause. But Kyuhyun speaks on the other line.

 

“....Araso.” He says.

 

“I love you, Kyuhyun.” Ryeowook finally says. Trying his best to not show any signs of sadness. And again, another long silence was filling the phone line.

 

“…..I love you too….. really.” He said finally before Seung hyun

presses the red button.

 

“Very Good. You should be an actor.” He said while putting the phone in his pocket.

 

“So…....what now?” Ryeowook asks; Trying to “man up”.

 

“Now, we wait”

 

“For what?” Ryeowook asks. The man just chuckles and levels himself to the other while looking at the latter; Eye to eye.

 

“See that clock on the wall?” He says while pointing at the object hanging on the concrete wall. The other just nods.

 

“When it gives a signal that it is 12 midnight….it will also be my signal.”

 

“to what?”

 

“...to kill you.”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

There’s something wrong.

 

 I can feel it. I immediately call Mr. Sang. (<-Remember?)

 

“Yeobseyo?” a voice answers.

 

“Mr. Sang? This is Cho Kyuhyun. A student of yours.”

 

“Ahh yes! How’s tutoring Ryeowook? The test is next week.”

 

“It is going well. Umm….sir, can I ask something?”

 

“Sure. What is it?”

 

“Is there a project to do in your subject?”

 

“Of course not. I’m still planning for one. Why?” What?! I tried my best to make my voice as calm as possible.

 

“Nothing, sir. I just thought there was. Maybe due to too much attention to studies. Anyways, Thank you, Sir.”

 

“You’re welcome Kyuhyun.” He said before hanging up.

 

If there isn’t any project, what is Wookie doing in Luna’s house? To be SURE, I call Luna’s phone.

 

“Yobseyo~?” A chirpy voice greeted me.

 

“Luna-shi, this is Cho Kyuhyun. Wookie’s boyf-”

 

“OMO! That’s right! HI!!!” she shrieked in my ear which made me wince.

 

“Hello. I am wondering: Is Ryeowook at your house?”

 

“What? He isn’t. I thought he’s at home. Doing who knows what.”

 

“Oh.. ok. Thanks.” I said before hanging up.  Ok. I can now say something’s wrong. I quickly get into my car and drive to my old home.

 

 

3RD PERSON POV

 

“What do you think happened?” Donghae asked to no one in particular.

 

“I have a feeling it has something to do with The Swans.” Siwon said.

 

“I agree. But, which one? There are 9 of them ready to take Ryeowook and eat-”

 

“Eunhyuk hyung.” Henry said; Making Eunhyuk stop in the middle of his sentence. All of the focus was back on Kyuhyun who was pacing back and forth in the entire living room with his fingers covering his lower lip. All was quiet.

 

“What do you think, Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asks. Kyuhyun stops for a second and looks at them.

 

“I have to agree with Siwon hyung. I have a strong feeling that The Swans did this.” He finally said.

 

“Appa, we are wasting time. We have to find him.” Kyuhyun says to the man on the couch.

 

“But we do not know where they are.”

 

“We will just sniff them out.”

 

“It is harder than it looks, Kyuhyun”

 

“Appa, Ryeowook is in danger. I cannot just sit here and wait for shisus knows what.”

 

“Alright. Try to call him again.” Kyuhyun fishes his mobile and calls. It just kept ringing and the call was declined.

 

-------------------------------------

 

Seunghyun just stared at Ryeowook and waited for 12 midnight to strike. The other found this disturbing.

 

“Aren’t you getting tired of waiting? It’s still 9:30.” Ryeowook asks. The other laughs.

 

“If I could wait for forever, why can I not now? It is just a few hours.” He replies.

 

“Good luck not rotting.” The other says under his breath. His phone suddenly rings and Seunghyun looks at the caller ID.

 

“Well Well, It is the great prince of SM World! Calling you!” Seunghyun says sarcastically and declines the call. A smirk suddenly appears on his face.

 

“Why do not we leave him a message?” He said. Ryeowook’s eyes widened and looked at the other in horror.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“It is not answering.” Kyuhyun said; Putting the phone back. He suddenly receives a message. And he reads the message with a closed mouth. Everyone looks at him in anticipation until his eyes widen and he covers his mouth with his hand. He drops the phone on the floor and he suddenly falls on the floor with worry covered in his face.

 

“What is wrong?!” Yesung asks the speechless Kyuhyun. The latter doesn’t reply and just starts to worry more. Henry took the phone and read the message for everyone to hear.

 

This is Choi Seunghyun; The Fearless Charmer of The Black and White Swans. I am with Mr. Kim Ryeowook here at Seongnam at an abandoned apartment. He is with me and I have him under captivation unless YOU destroy him or you give up SM World to us.

 

This is the consequence you will have to face. You better think fast because at the of midnight, your precious Ryeowook will never see his noona, his friends or you. I will not be merciful on killing him. I will make his death the most memorable event in Vampire history.

 

a/n: At the end, IT GAVE ME THE CHILLS!! I never knew I was THAT good. :P anyways, sorry again for not updating fast. Here is a chap to make up for it. :) Please comment! xoxo- kyuwookluver