I need you right now

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

DEEP INSIDE JAPAN

 

“Your majesties…” The servant said as he bowed down to the 8 prince and princesses.

 

“What news do you bring, Hyun Seung?” The “divine empress” asked.

 

“I bring news from your brother, Choi Seung Hyun.” The others gasped.

 

“What is it? Is he alright?” The “Flawless Rose” asks.

 

“He is. He said that he shall come back tomorrow at dawn. That is all.” Hyun Seung said before bowing and leaving.

 

“*Sigh* What shall we do with our dear brother? He is very provoking. He always wants his way.” The “Lightning prince” said.

 

“We can not do anything about that anymore, dear brother. He will figure this one himself. He was the one who wanted to go and find those…rule breakers.” The “ice princess” said.

 

“I agree. Come, let us go and eat the humans prepared by Raina.” The “Fierce Warrior ” said before leaving with his siblings. After that, screams were heard echoing in the halls of the Black and White Swan castle.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

In Seoul…

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Ryeowook-ah, tell me what to wear! I have nothing!!”  I said before pouting. Ryeowook chuckles and gets near my closet.

 

“You’re acting like a baby! It’s weird. I should be doing that instead of you.” He said while looking at my closet for a single decent attire.

 

“Well, you are not the one who will meet your boyfriend’s dead parents.” I said without thinking. He suddenly looked sad.

 

“Oh! I apologize! I did not mean to hurt you!” I said quickly. He might sulk immediately so I HAD to say sorry fast!

 

“It’s alright. It’s just that…. I’m not much used to hear people talk about my parents. As much as possible, I try to avoid that topic…” He said. I suddenly smiled and hugged him.

 

“Yeobo-yah… you’re getting sulky....” I said while my chin was resting on his head.

 

“I’m trying not to…” He murmured in my chest which made me chuckle.

 

“Come on… you have to be strong.”

 

“I’m trying to….” He muttered. Now, I laughed.

 

“Come on. We’re goanna be late.” I said; un-tightening my hug. He then looked once more in my closet. He then took out a black long, sleeved shirt.

 

“You adore clothes with long sleeves, don’t you?” I asked before wearing it.

 

“yup. ‘Cause I always feel so cold. Y’know?” He said before taking my hand.

 

 

“Then I guess, you wouldn’t want to be with me all the time. Or else you might feel cold all the time.” I said. Acting as if I was self-pitying myself.

 

“Hmm… you’re an exception.” He said which made me smile. We went downstairs but was stopped when we saw my family come through the door. All were silent. Especially since they’re almost covered in blood.

 

“Me and Wookie are just going to visit his parents” I plainly said. Umma just nodded with a pursed smile. I got my car keys and drove us to the cemetery.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

At the cemetery….

 

“Umma! Appa! This Kyuhyunnie. My Boyfriend.” He introduced to me. I bowed 90 degrees to the people who made my loving Wookie.

 

“Annyeonghaseayo” I said. Wookie looked so cute talking to his parents. It was as if they were never dead.

 

“Umma, Appa, I’m goanna go now. I just stopped by to say hi. I’ll go now. BYE BYE!” He said before taking my hand and intertwining his fingers with mine.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

 

“mmmm?”

 

“Remember you told me that you aren’t a natural vampire…”

 

“Yes…”

 

“Then, how did you get your powers?” I chuckled at his innocence

 

“Well, I got this.” I pulled out my ‘blue blood ring’. It’s called like that because only royal people get this. When you are accepted as a part of a royal family in the vampire world, you get this. Which contains your powers.”

 

“So, you don’t have powers if you don’t have it?”

 

“Well, on the next full moon, after getting the ring, the powers in the ring gets inside your system and it becomes a part of you. I got my ring around a week after I was adopted. Then, the next full moon was a month after so, on that day, I got mine.” I explained.

 

“What does it do now?” He asks curiously. I laughed again.

 

“Nothing really. Since the powers are inside me now, the ring is just a normal ring.” I said. Wookie looked at the ring as if it was a new discovered artifact.

 

“Omo! It has your name on it!” he noticed.


“Yup. My family engraves their names on their rings since we wouldn’t want our rings getting mixed up. Although it is already just a piece of metal, it still has the remembrance of that day we became real blue bloods.” I said. He smiled as he was examining it. He had this spark in his eyes. Although you could not see it visibly, I could see it. Deeply in his eyes.

 

“It’s so pretty~! I wished I had one!!” He said while pouting. I chuckled at him. SERIOUSLY! He’s too cute!

 

“Well, you can have it.” I said. He immediately turned to me with a shocked face. The spark was gone.

 

“What? No. I shouldn’t. It’s yours.” He said. I could see his interest on the ring disappeared.

 

“Nahh.. I want you to have it. Maybe a souvenir from me.”

 

“But, you said it yourself: It’s a remembrance of the day you became royal.”

 

“It’s alright. I have a lot more memories than you think.” I said with a small smile.

 

“Are…are you sure I can have it?” He asked. I nodded. He smiled like an idiot after that and put it on his index finger. He smiled at how pretty it was.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, komawo.” He said before leaning his head on to my shoulder.

 

“Your welcome”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Your not supposed to be with him, Kyuhyun” Was the first sentence I got from Heechul hyung as I stepped through our house door. I rolled my eyes when he wasn’t looking. Why could they not get the idea that I love Wookie? *sigh* old people.

 

“I do not care” I said while going to my room. I could not care less of what my hyung has to say. All that I know is that he should just keep his mouth shut! I mean, come on! Can’t he just agree with me?!

 

“No, He can’t Kyuhyun.” Donghae hyung said as I passed by him. Psh! He read my mind again.

 

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! You’re not listening to me!” Heechul hyung screamed. I will tell you this: I do not care what my hyung says.

 

“Please get out of my room, hyung.” I said. He just snorted.

 

“I will not leave until you break up with that…that..HUMAN!” He said. I just rolled my eyes at his statement.

 

“Okay. Make sure you can handle watching me play Starcraft for 6 straight hours” I said. I know for a fact that hyung hates Star craft.

 

“Okay. Fine. I’ll leave. But promise me that you will break-up with that person. Do you understand?” Hyung said. I didn’t reply anymore. And just my laptop and ignored my hyung.

 

“Ugh! You’re so stubborn!! Why won’t you listen to me?!” Hyung screamed before having a dramatic walk-out with a loud slam from my door following after. I sighed, I know what I’m doing right now is wrong in the eyes of other vampires. I know that loving Ryeowook is a crime that I have committed against my being.

 

But……

 

I love him

 

He’s everything to me.

 

My thinking was interrupted when I heard a knock from my door.

 

“It is open” I said before seeing…Ryeowook?!

 

“Hey.” He said.

 

“What are you doing here?” I said while going up to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

 

“Your umma called me.” He said. I then saw my umma smiling while leaning at my door frame.

 

“Sungmin already predicted that Heechul would get angry at you. I called him the second he opened their gate. I contacted him for I do not want to see my son unhappy. ” Umma said before winking at me and leaving.

 

“So what’s wrong?” He asked while sitting down on my bed. I sighed and followed him.

 

“Heechul hyung wants me to break-up with you again” I said. I could sense that he was frozen. Probably shocked.

 

“So....what did..-”

 

“I ignored him.” I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I had to be ashamed. Wookie is suffering so much because of me.

 

“Kyuhyun… do you know the play ‘Romeo and Juliet‘? ” He asked while intertwining my hand with his. I did not know what he meant but nodded. He then chuckled.

 

“I love that play. Do you remember the problem in the play?”

 

“Yes. They were in love but they were forced to be separated by the world.” I said. Without knowing, I realized that that was also our problem. It was as if we were Romeo and Juliet.

 

“You look so cute when you find out something.” He said while laughing.

 

“So…yeah. We’re like in a play of Romeo and Juliet. We’re the ones trying to be separated. Don’t worry Kyuyhyun-ah. Love is strong. It can conquer anything. I promise you. ” He said with the best voice. I smiled at him and hugged as if there was no tomorrow.

 

“Thank you”. I was really happy but my smile turned into a frown when Yesung hyung came inside without permission.

 

“Kyuhyun!” he said. At first, I looked at him with an annoyed expression but it soon changed when he told me that someone came to visit our place.

 

“She’s here.” He said with a worried voice.

 

“Who?”

 

“Hyorin” My breathing suddenly became irregular.

 

----------------------------------------

 

RYEOWOOK POV

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa!! I’m so glad to see you!!” She shrieked while hugging Kyuhyun. I don’t know who she is, but I have a feeling that she’s in love with Kyuie. Kyu told me that she was Hyorin. She had long black hair with huge blue eyes.



“How are you, Oppa? Did you miss me? Because I did!” She screamed. Everyone had this plastic smile. I suddenly heard Donghae hyung suppress his laughter. At that moment, Kyu turned his head around and glared at him.

 

“What is it?” I whispered.

 

“Kyu replied in his mind.” He said.

 

“What did he say?”

 

“ ‘Missing you? Not even close.’ ” He whispered before ending with a chuckle.

 

“Anyways, I called Hyorin for I wanted to show you a person that I would approve of.” Heechul hyung said while patting her shoulder. Kyu just rolled his eyes.

 

“Oh! Are you him?” She asked me. I looked at Kyu and he had this blank face. She was coming close to me. Kyu suddenly spoke up.

 

“Hyorin.....”

 

“Don’t worry oppa. I won’t hurt him.” She said before facing me. I was too scared to even look at her.

 

“So…you’re the person that took my Oppa.” She said while looking down on me. I took all my courage and faced her and bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaeseyo. Kim Ryeowook imnida” I said. I could hear her scoff.

 

“Don’t act all so innocent! You took my Oppa! You will pay the price! Now, I’ll give you two options.


One, There will be a horrible fight in here which you will not like to see and we will leave you here either in little human bits or you will die due to lack of blood since you will not give him to me.

 

Or two, you will surrender him to me and we will leave you alone in one piece.” She said. Truthfully, I wasn’t afraid. I know that she won’t have the guts to do that to me.

 

“Okay. I think you should leave now, Hyorin” Kyu said while walking up to us. Hyorin then stopped him by putting up a hand in front of her. Making the space in between them occupied.

 

“Oppa, you didn’t tell him about us?” She said while looking back at me again. About them?

 

“What is there to tell?” Kyuhyun asked. That, my friend, made me and the others chuckle.

 

“That we were together, Silly!” She said while fixing my Kyuhyun’s collar.

 

“We were? The last time I checked, You were the only one who liked me. I never gave back affection of any kind.” He said.  The others and I tried to hide our laughter.

 

“Well… I still like you! Besides, we were affianced! I bet that you remember!” she said.

 

“Yes, we were. But luckily, I was stubborn to refuse the offer which is probably my greatest achievement!” He said with a smug. Donghae the chuckled again.

 

“What did he say?” I asked again.

 

“ ‘Well, that was before I met Wookie. He’s my greatest achievement!’ ” He whispered. Aww!!! ♥

 

“You know Oppa, if you were with me, we could have been the greatest couple in SM World!” She said. I looked at Donghae hyung with my confused face on.

 

“It’sour world.” He whispered. Ohh..

 

“Plus, I have not given you my gift.” She said holding Kyu’s whole jaw in her hand.

 

“What is that?” Kyu asks. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Sungmin hyung screams.

 

“DOGHAE! COVER HIM!” he shouts. At that point, Kyu looks at Sungmin hyung but then, Hyorin turned his face to hers again and…I didn’t see anymore. I think Donghae hyung covered me. Imagine him beside me then, he put his arm around my shoulders and pushed me towards his chest using the same arm. That way, I didn’t see whatever happened. Everyone was silent. I needed to know what they were doing but Donghae hyung’s arm was stronger.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

Sungmin hyung screamed something but I didn’t have a chance to ask because Hyorin KISSED ME! That is just outrageous! I then pushed her away. I then looked at Umma. Everyone knows that when I get angry, I get REAL angry. I needed someone to take my place to teach Hyorin a lesson.

 

“Umm…Hyorin, maybe you should go home.” Umma said. She still looked at me.

 

“Oppa, I love you. Why can’t you accept that?” She screamed and tried to get close to me again but I stepped away.

 

“Hyorin, please. Just go home. Kyu will talk to you later.” Umma said before pushing her to the door. Everyone was silent.  I saw Donghae hyung and he was covering Wookie. Good.


Now, i knew the reason why Sungmin hyung screamed. he was telling Hae hyung to cover Wook. He was about to release Wookie but I told Hae hyung (telepathically) to keep Wookie away from me for a few minutes. Maybe until I cool down. He just nodded and led him to his and Hyuk hyung’s room.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

“Kyuhyun, are you alright?” I heard Wookie say. I looked up and saw him with this worried face on. I tried to show a smile and motioned him to come and sit next to me. He did and wrapped his hand in mine.

 

“Yeah. Sorry for what happened. I guess right now, you think that we are total freaks in the family.” I said. He suddenly burst into laughter.

 

“Not really. I like your family. Anyways, don’t worry whatever she did to you that I didn’t see, I still love you.” He said before kissing me on the cheek.

 

“Thanks Wook.” I replied. He then stood up.

 

“I better go. Noona’s probably waiting for me.”

 

“Alright. I love you”

 

“Love you too, Kyuie.”

 

-------------------------------------------

 

HOURS LATER…..

 

I was getting ready to go hunting with my hyungs again when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

 

Calling: My Ryeowook

 

“Yobseyo? Wookie?” I said. On the other line, I was expecting a “Kyuie! I missed you!” or a “Kyuie, How are you doing?” but I was greeted by sniffs on the other line.

 

“Ryeowook? Gwenchana?”

 

“Kyuhyun…”

 

“Wookie, Are you alright?”

 

“Kyu..… Noona’s leaving me….”

 

“What? What do you mean?”

 

“Just please come here. Please! I need you right now.” He cried. I agreed and ran as fast as I could to their house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

“Shhhh.. stop crying, Wook” I said while wiping his tears away.

 

“ Kyu….*hiccups* noo-*hiccups* noona is goan-n..a *hiccups* go..t-to *hiccups* am*hiccups*eric-a with h-..her nam-*hiccups* namja ch-ch-ch *hiccups* chingu! SHE’LL LEAVE *hiccups* ME!!” He cried aloud.

 

“Shh.. don’t worry Wookie. She’ll visit from time to time. And you said it yourself; you’re trying to be strong.”

 

“But.... we’re talking about NOONA HERE~! I have been living with her for the past 24 years of my life!!”

 

“More of the reason for you to be strong. You’re already 24. you have to be independent.” I said while wiping his tears. He looked at me and pouted.

 

“Will you be there for me until I adjust to the loneliness in my home?” he asks. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

 

“I will try my best to make you feel like nothing has been taken away from you” I said with a smile.

 

“Will you sing me to sleep?” He asks while closing his eyes.

 

“Yes. And until eternity ends.” I said before singing him to dream land.

 

a/n: Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry~ I haven’t been updating for so long But I am here now!! Lame chap! Sorry :/ Will update soon! xoxo – kyuwookluver (P.S. No bad intentions toward Hyorin and Heechul please)