True Feelings

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story
Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst
Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?
Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.


The following days, I have been going to the library more. Kyu actually already loosened up to me. He talks more, chat with me more. Before, he wouldn’t even cough in front of me. Now, I can already consider him as my chingu. (friend)
 
---------The next morning------


I rushed downstairs. I saw noona sipping from her coffee cup that I gave years ago for her birthday.
 
“I’m going now noona!~” I shouted from the living room I could then see Noona walk towards me.
 
“Already? But it’s still early. Your class doesn’t start in 2 hours!” she said.
 
“Yeah. But the whole year level will be going to Korea University today since some of our batch mates will be competing with the other students from other schools. Hara and Luna will be there.” I said while tying my shoes. Noona just nodded.
 
“Alright. Well, be safe okay? Text me if you’re already there. Ok?”
 
“ok. Bye noona.” I said before kissing her cheek.
 
“Bye.”
 
----------At school----------
 

We already arrived at Korea University. I tried to find Kyu but I couldn’t. I then saw Hara and Luna.
 
“Hey guys!” They saw me and smiled.
 
“Hey Wookie!”
 
“Umm.. have you guys seen Kyuhyun?” they both shook their heads.
 
“Usually, Kyuhyun doesn’t come at these type of things. Especially when it’s hot and crowded.” Luna said.
 
“But I did see him at school today. I think he just didn’t want to come.” Hara said. I just nodded and wished them luck. I knew that I would meet Kyu again later at the library but I just shrugged my shoulders and just decided to not ask Kyuhyun about it anymore.
 
-----------That night… at the library-----------
 
“Kyu, you know, I’ve said so much about me, but you haven’t.” I said.
 
“Well, there is nothing to tell.” He said. I smiled.
 
“Come on. There must be a million stuff that you still haven’t told me.”
 
“Alright then. What do you want to know?” He asked while leaning back on his chair. I then smiled. There are like a bajillion things I wanna know. I then picked one of the questions I wanna ask him.
 
“Okaaayyy, how many are you in the family?”
 
“14. I have a mom, dad and 11 other brothers.”
 
“All of your siblings are boys?!” he nodded.
 
“Okay. Next question. Hmmmm…. How many girls have you gone out with?”
 
“I do not know. I lost count” he said with a teasing tone. I smacked his arm playfully.
 
“haha. Funny. But seriously. How many?”
 
“around….. 10? 11? I guess. But none of them we're serious.”
 
“wow…”
 
“yeah…” it was silent. I asked another question.
 
“Do you have a girlfriend?” he shook his head.
 
“Never had one.”
 
“ever?”
 
“ever” he then looked at me.
 
“have you?” I shook my head.
 
“I don’t have time for relationships. I need to study for my future and my noona.” I said. He just nodded. I then looked at my watch.
 
“OMO! I have to go now Kyuhyun. I’m way past my curfew.” I said while getting all my books and putting them in my bag. I checked my phone.
 
27 Missed Calls From:
Kahi noona ^^

 
Great. She’s goanna kill me.
 
“Oh. Do you want me to drive you home? There are a lot of people out there that have….bad intentions.” He offered. I was frozen for a while but soon nodded.
 
“Okay then.”
 
---------------------------------------
 
I opened my front door. Then…..
 
PAK!
 
“KIM RYEOWOOK! WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU?! I KEPT ON CALLING YOU! ANSWER THE QUESTION!” Kahi noona said after hitting me at my head with her wooden spoon.
 
“ow.. I was in the library with-”
 
“Hello Ms. Park.” Kyuhyun said with an angelic smile. Noona looked at him with dazling eyes.
 
“Oh. Hello.” She said with a sweet smile. I never get one of those.
 
“My apologies if Ryeowook was late. I had to tutor him and we lost track of time, so-”
 
“No. It’s okay! It’s alright. I was just a little worried.” She said while ruffling my hair.
 
“Noona~” I whined while fixing my hair. I heard Kyuhyun chuckle.
 
“Well, I must go. Goodbye Ms. Park.” He said while bowing.
 
“Oh. You can call me Kahi.”
 
“Oh. Okay. Goodbye Kahi noona.” He then looked at me.
 
“Goodbye Wookie.” I waved him goodbye.
 
“Bye.” He then got in his car and left. When I got inside, Noona dropped a bomb full of questions on me. Like : ’Who was that guy? Is he single? Are you guys dating? How did you guys meet? Is he goanna be back again?’ I just rolled my eyes and went back in my room. But she still followed me.
 
“Wookie, you still didn’t answer my questions.” I groaned and faced her.
 
“Noona, I’m really tired. Can I please go to sleep?”
 
“Not unless you answer my questions.”
 
“Fine.” I took a deep breath and….
 
“He’s Cho Kyuhyun, He said he isn’t, No, He sat next to me at math and I’m not sure. There. Now, can I sleep?”
 
“Wait. Last question.”
 
“WHAT?!”
 
“Are you in love with him?” That was a hard question.
 
“Ummm… of course not!”
 
“Don’t lie to me Kim Ryeowook. I know you better that that.”
 
“I… I’m……. I…I don’t know” She then left my room with a satisfied smile. I lay down my bed. Wondering.
 
Am I inlove with Cho Kyuhyun?
 
Am I in love with a new student? I just knew him for a week.
We’re just friends! That’s wrong! Can’t happen!
 
But…….
 
I think I am…..
 
Am I?
 
My mind is saying no but my heart is saying yes…..
 
I guess I am…

 
I am….. in love…….. with Cho Kyuhyun.
 
KYUHYUN POV
 

I drove home. The lights are already off. I guess they are already asleep or somewhere. I then went to my bedroom. I was not surprised seeing Donghae hyung near my door.
 
“What do you want?” I asked.
 
“Nothing. So, who’s this Ryeowook?” I was not surprised him knowing.
 
“Stop reading my mind.” He then laughed.
 
“Just asking Kyuhyun.”
 
“A friend. Problem with that?"
 
“Riiiiigggghhhhttt…. 'a friend’. Okayy.. Kyuhyun” He said. Heading downstairs.
 
“Alright Mr. know-it-all. Then who do you think is he?” I asked. He then stopped, turned around and smirked.
 
“Someone you love. Love at first sight, right?” He said before going to bed.
 
Am I inlove with Kim Ryeowook?
 
Am I really in love with a mortal?
 
Seriously!? That is impossible! Absurd! Not in a million years!
 
But…..
 
I think I am….
 
Am I?
 
I feel like I am denying something that I know that is already true…..
 
I think my prediction is right……
 
I am…in love…….with Kim Ryeowook



a/n: THERE IT IS! TADA~ Well, i posted this early because my exams are this week and next week so, i won't be visiting you guys for a while. :( BUT, i will be back soon! Will update soon! ^^ I SHALL RETURN! xoxo - kyuwookluver