Warnings and Tutees

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story
Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst
Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?
Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.


“Okay. Well anyways, you’ll be sitting next to….” I bet the teacher saw the empty seat next to me.
 
“Mr. Kim!”
 
“Ne?”
 
“You will sit next to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim is one of our most top honored students. He’s responsible” Mr. Sang said. Kyuhyun sat next to me and said…nothing. He was just quiet. Sometimes, I could see from the corner of my eye, he would make a fist and he would close his eyes while breathing heavily.
 
The Period ended and he still has not said one word to me or to anyone after sitting next to me.  I wanted to confront him. Maybe he was just shy or something. I could help him. But he quickly disappeared after the bell rang.
 
At lunch, I saw Luna and Hara making way to our table.
 
“So, how was the test?” Luna asked. I smiled.
 
“It was alright. But I think I’ll still fail.  Umm… Guys, do you know about the new student?” I asked out of curiosity.
 
“Who?” Hara asked with interest.
 
“Ummm… I think his name was Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.” I said. Then, They both gasped.
 
“How do you know about him?” Luna asked.
 
“He was seated next to me in math.”             They gasped again. Ok. Weird.
 
“Why do you keep on gasping?”
 
DO NOT. I repeat, Do not go near that guy Wook. He’s dangerous.” Luna said.
 
“Why? Is he a criminal?”
 
“No. He’s just…too mysterious.” She said.
 
“How do you guys know him?”
 
“He already studied here before. But that was a long time ago.” Hara said.
 
“How come I only know him today?”
 
“Remember when you had to go to America for 5 months to help your noona with her english? He was here the same time you were gone. But he left after 3 months. Everybody forgot about him, I guess.” She said resuming to her french-fries.
 
“That’s sad. You’re actually judging him.” Luna shook her head.
 
“We’re not judging him! He’s just really mysterious. He doesn’t talk to anyone, he doesn’t even make effort to be good in anything at school.” She said. I just shrugged my shoulders. Poor guy.
 
---------------After School---------------
 
“Mr. Kim, please sit.” Mr. Sang said.
 
“Is there something wrong Mr. Sang? Did I do anything wrong?” I asked nervously.
 
“Ummm.. well, It’s actually about your grades in….math” I sighed in relief. At least, it isn’t about my behavior or anything.
 
“I see that you’re running for honors. Is that right?”
 
“ummmm… yes sir.”
 
“Well, I see that you’re a little……. Bad on math. So I have decided to find you a tutor.”
 
“Sir?”
 
“I have already assigned someone to be your tutor. You remember Mr. Cho Kyuhyun right?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“Good. He’s your tutor.”
 
“Umm… sir, It’s ok. I don’t need a tutor. I’m already fine on my own.”
 
“But you’re slacking off in math. You need this opportunity if you still want to be #1” I nodded in defeat.
 
“Okay sir.” Suddenly, I heard a knock on then door.
 
“You wanted to talk to me sir?” The guy said.
 
“Yes Mr. Cho please sit.” He did as he was told.
 
“I want you to tutor Mr. Kim. I noticed in the records that you we’re a math olympiad before. So, I want you to teach him in math.” I looked at what Kyuhyun’ s reaction would be. Anger? Disgust? Hate? Surprised?
 
“Okay sir.” He said smoothly. Woah~
 
“Good. The next test will be your last chance Mr. Kim. If you fail that test, you’ll be removed from the honor’s list. Araso? ”
 
“Araso. Mr. Sang”
 
“Good. The next test will be next next next week. Please study hard.” He said before leaving. Dang! Why did he have to leave? Now, It’s awkward silence filling the room.
 
“So….Umm… do you want to go to the library?” I asked looking at him. He just shrugged his shoulders.
 
“If it is alright with you.” He said. I just nodded and stood up.
 
“Well, the library is only up until 6:30pm so, we better make it quick before it closes.” I said while putting on my bag. He  just nodded and put on his bag too.
 
-----------------------------------
 

“So, what is 690 + -456 ?” Kyuhyun asked me. ugh. Why does math have to be so hard?
 
“uuummm…. 233?” I guessed. He sighed.
 
“Wrong. 234. But that was close enough.”
 
“Thanks. But, I don’t get it. How can math be so easy to you?”
 
“I’ve been learning it for a while now.”
 
“A while?” That was weird. I could see him tense up.
 
“I mean, ever since I was a kid.  To generalize, I’m just really good at it.” He said with confidence.
 
“Don’t worry. You’ll get the hang of math. It’s really easy. You just have to understand the problem.” He then wrote again on the paper.
 
“Ok. 500 + -200. Now, they are unlike signs. The 500 is positive and 200 is negative. So if it is unlike signs, subtract it. But if they are both positive or both negative, then you can add. Then, follow the sign of the number with the greater value So, 500 + -200 is?” I computed and finally got the answer.
 
“300?” he showed a smile.
 
“Correct.”
 
“Really?! ”I said with excitement.
 
“Yes.” I clapped my hands with a huge smile plastered on my face.
 
“Thank you Kyuhyun! Thanks so much!!” I said. To my surprise, I suddenly hugged him.Tight.  I could feel him being tense again. I realized that guys don’t do those kind of stuff and he was just new. It feels like you hugged a stranger. I quickly removed my arms.
 
“Mianhe. I guess I got a little carried away” I said. He just smiled.
 
“It is alright. At least now, I have talked to someone. Seoul is just new to me.”
 
“Oh. I see.” I Could feel the awkward air between us again.
 
“Ummm…By the way, I haven’t even properly introduced myself to you. I am Cho Kyuhyun.” He said extending a hand. I took it and shook it.
 
“Kim Ryeowook” He let go.
 
“Nice name”
 
“Thanks.”
 
“Why don’t you tell me a little about yourself?”
 
“Well, I’m from Incheon.”
 
“And?”
 
“I love the color purple, I love cooking and I’m a really fun person to be with”
 
“What else?”
 
 We talked for hours. Until I looked at my watch.
 
“Oh! I have to go. Bye Kyuhyun! I really had a great time with you.” I said while fixing my things. He just smiled sweetly.
 
“No problem.”
 
“Bye”
 
“Good Bye”

a/n: blahhh...lame chap! But do not worry, more suprises will come....soon XD it's 12 am already here, so good nig- err...morning kyuwook shippers! XD This is how i am. i am very crazy whne i'm sleepy. :D Anyways, Thanks for reading! xoxo - kyuwookluver