The First Slip..

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story

Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul

Rating: PG-13

Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst

Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?

Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.

 

KYUHYUN POV

I sat on my place at math class. I then saw Ryeowook enter the classroom. I gave him my best smile. He smiled back.
 
“How’s it going?” He asked
 
“I’m alright” I replied.
 
 He was about to sit I then quickly noticed that his chair was taken by the girl at his back. She just kept on giggling. So, he didn’t see that he doesn’t have a chair anymore.
I quickly went behind him and hugged his torso.
 
RYEOWOOK POV
 
I was about to sit. When I found out that I didn’t have a chair. But it was too late. But then, I felt 2 arms around me. It was Kyuhyun. I quickly stood up.
 
“Are you alright?” he asked with a concerned face.
 
“I’m…f-fine” I said. Why in the world am I stuttering? He then smiled a relief smile and then turned to the 2 other girls.
 
“What you did was wrong. You know that right?” He said. The girl then made a smirk.
 
“Why? What are you goanna do?”
 
“I’m just simply asking for it. Can you please give it back?” He asked.
 
“No.” The girl said with a teasing smile. Kyuhyun then placed his hand on top of the hand of the girl, which was on my chair’s ‘headboard’.
 
“Give it back and apologize.” He said with a strong and stern voice. Woah~ I’m getting scared. The girl then started to get scared.
 
“ummm.. okay. Mianhe Oppa!” She said to me while bowing more than like, 10 times. She then gave back the chair. Kyu then turned around and gave it to me.
 
“Ummm… it’s alright.” I then sat. Kyu sat next to me. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes were black. REALLY BLACK!
 
“uhhh.. Kyuhyun, are you okay?” I asked. ‘cause his eyes are already black. He then gulped. And nodded his head
 
“Yeah. I’m fine” Then, class began.
 
-------------At dismissal------------

 
“what’s 900 + -200?” Hara asked.
 
“Ummm…”
 
“700” I answered. They both looked at me. Hara stared at me weirdly and soon laughed. Luna did too.
 
“Waeyo?” I asked.
 
“Since when were you good at math?” Luna asked.
 
“Since Kyuhyun tutored me.” I said confidently.
 
“Wow. Kyuhyun is really being a good influence on you.” I just smiled and nodded.
 
“Anyhow, I have to go and meet someone” I said while getting my things.
 
“who?” Hara asked. I just rolled my eyes.
 
“His name is ‘none of your beeswax’ ” I said. Leaving an angry Hara and a laughing Luna.
 
----------------------------------------
 
When I arrived in the library, I already saw Kyuhyun. But he was talking to someone. The person was leaning on the table. It would be rude if I would directly go there. So I didn’t. I just stood there waiting for him to make me come near him. He then saw me and smiled. He signaled me to come near.
 
The person he was talking to looked back to see me. He was….the same as Kyuhyun. They we’re both fair-skinned, both have brown eyes and both we’re very handsome. Kyuhyun stood up and introduced me to the guy he was talking.
 
“Ryeowook-shi, I want you to meet Yesung hyung. My brother.” He said while smilling. Oh.. Yesung extended his hand and smiled.
 
“Hello. I’m Kim Jongwoon. You can call me Yesung instead.” I shook his hand.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Kim Ryeowook.” I said. He then let go.
 
“Nice to meet you." Kyuhyun then spoke up.
 
“Well, We better start Ryeowook. You might go home late again” He said. I nodded and turned to Yesung-shi.
 
“Well, it was really nice meeting you” I said with the best smile I could give. He smiled back.
 
“I agree.” Then, Kyuhyun cleared his throat.
 
“Anyways, Hyung, why don’t you and Sungmin hyung go home ahead.” He said. He then focused on a person. Yesung-shi and I looked where Kyu was looking. It was a guy in a black turtle neck leaning on a shelf. I could see Yesung shi smilling.
 
“Alright then.” He then said his goodbyes and went near the guy in the turtle neck.
 
YESUNG POV
 
I approached Minnie, who was leaning on a shelf and reading. He looked so cute! He was trying to understand a book but I know Sungmin. There are some words that even he can’t understand. And he has been living more than a thousand years!
 
“Minnie, we have to go now. Leeteuk umma might be worrying about us.” I said while hugging him at his left side. He smiled.
 
“Can I borrow this book?” He asked.
 
“You know you can’t. Your library card has expired more than 6000 years ago! Back then, our cards were actually brown paper.” I said in the best teasing tone I have in my throat. He then rolled his eyes while smiling.
 
“Whatever you say Kim Jongwoon.” He said before hitting me in the head with a book. We both then went home.
 
 
RYEOWOOK POV

 
“Ok. So what is the square root of 9?”  Kyu asked. I really tried to think.
 
“uhhhh….3?”
 
“Is that a question or a statement?” Kyuhyun said in a teasing tone. And with a SMIRK!
 
“Ok….an answer!” I said while closing my eyes. I peeked with one eye and saw that he was chuckling.
 
“Waeyo?” I asked. Both eyes fully opened now. He continued chuckling.
 
“You are just so adorable. You answer like a 6 year old.” He said. Now, laughing. I pouted.
 
“I am not.” I said while showing my pout. He laughed again.
 
“See? There you go again. You make cute faces. Instead of you looking sad or angry, you are actually looking cute” I stopped pouting. He then calmed down.
 
“Are you sure you are 24? Because you do not act like one” He said. I thought.
 
“I don’t know. I guess I got used on being cute and stuff” I said.
 
“Alright. Well, back to our topic..”
 
---------After 2 hours------------

 
“So, what is the square root of 16?” Kyuhyun asked me.
 
“4!” I answered confidently. He clapped his hands.
 
“Very Good. You are progressing.” He said while smilling.
 
“Thanks” I then looked at my watch.
 
“I better go Kyu. Tomorrow-“ I was interrupted when he looked at me shocked.
 
“Waeyo?”
 
“You addressed me as ‘Kyu.’ ”
 
“And?”
 
“I mean, no one has ever called me by my nickname. Nobody has even given me one.”
 
“Jinja? Wow. Well, can I call you ‘Kyu’? I mean, Kyuhyun is too long and I think I like Kyu” I said. He then smilled.
 
“Alright. I am giving you full authority to call me that” He than chuckled and put on his duffel bag.
 
“Wait. Should not I have a nickname for you too?” He asked. I chuckled.
 
“You can call me anything you want.” I said while opening the library door. He then thought.
 
“How about I call you ‘Wook’?  Is that alright? ” He asked I nodded. He then gave a satisfied smile.
 
“Bye Kyu”
 
“Goodbye”

a/n: lame chap again! anyhow, I just feel giddy seeing this first slip kyu made! ^^ mianhe~! also, i have changed some of SJ's powers. I just thought there we're too many of them.I will update soon! xoxo - kyuwookluver


New Powers:
Leeteuk - X-ray vision/ powet Neagtion
Heechul - Invisibility
Hangeng - Teleportation
Yesung - Mediumship/ Darkness Manipluation
Kangin - Invulnerability (all are strong but he's strongest)
Shindong - Earth Manipulation
Sungmin - Precognition/ Telekinesis
Eunhyuk - Night Vision/ Force Field
Donghae - Technopath/ Telepathy
Siwon - Fire Manipulation
Kibum - Weather Manipulation
Kyuhyun - Super Inteligence/ Power Sensing
Henry - Power Mimicry or Absorbtion
Zhoumi - Acid Generation