Drunkness and Ignoring

Kyuwook's Vampire Story

 

Title: Kyuwook’s Vampire Story
Pairing: Kyuwook, Yemin , Eunhae, Kangteuk, Hanchul
Rating: PG-13
Genre: AU, Fluff, Angst
Summary: Kim Ryeowook, a normal, ordinary student of Seoul University of Music and Arts, wants nothing more than to just graduate and go on with his life. He felt like, he had nothing to do in his life. Nothing to live for. All of that changed when he met Cho Kyuhyun. A normal student like him. Or is he?
Disclaimer: This is a fanfic. It isn’t real. That’s the whole point of the word “fic” in FANFIC. ‘Cause it ain’t real. And I don’t own anything except the story and my imagination.
 
 
RYEOWOOK POV

 
The next day, I met up with Hara and Luna to talk about…Kyuhyun.
 
“MWOH????!!!” They both shrieked when they found out that I have gotten close with the guy.
 
“Guys….”
 
“Didn’t we tell you to not go near that dude anymore?!” Hara said.
 
“Well yeah…”
 
“and didn’t we tell you that he was mysterious?! He could’ve done something to you! Do you know what would happen to me and Hara if we found out that something happened to you? We would kill ourselves!” Luna said with SO MUCH exaggeration.
 
“Guys, you’re just really judging him. He’s actually pretty fun to be with.”
 
“Are you effin’ serious?”
 
“Come on guys. He’s already a loner. You’ve got to be more friendly and open to others.” They both sighed but Luna soon spoke.
 
“Fine.”
 
“What do you mean ‘fine’ Luna?” Hara asked with a bit of anger in her voice.
 
“We should be open minded. Maybe this Cho guy is not that weird.”
 
“He’s practically a mystery to the school!”
 
“Come on Hara… Respect Wook’s decision that he wants to be Kyuhyun’s friend”
 
“Fine. I guess you’re right” Hara said. Giving up.
 
“Thanks Guys. Umm.. There’s actually something I want to tell you guys.” I said.
 
“What is it Wook?” Luna asked.
 
“I kinda…like Cho Kyuhyun” After that, I think the whole school heard 2 girly screams from the rooftop.
 
--------------------------------

 
 
At lunch time, I was about to fall in line when a cold hand suddenly pulled me I could feel the coldness of the hand. It brought shivers to my spine.
 
“Kyuhyun?” I asked. I could tell it was him. He then led me into a corner; out of sight of everyone.
 
“I want to ask you something” he said. I nodded; making him continue.
 
“If ever, I might…..have this…..secret, would you still be my friend?” he asked. Although I could say that the question was childish and that I wanted to laugh, I kept a straight face ‘cause I could tell he was serious.
 
“Well, that depends on what the secret is.” I said. He just nodded.
 
“Why? What is this about?” I was the one asking now.
 
“Nothing” he said before leaving. Then, I started thinking. Does Kyuhyun have a secret?
 
KYUHYUN POV

 
I am so idiotic! Why did I even bother asking? Of course he would run away and tell everyone my secret!
 
But….
 
I know Wookie. He would never do that. After all, he Is my friend. He’s loyal to me. I then didn’t notice 2 strong arms grabbing my collar. I was quickly slammed onto a wall.
 
“WHY ON EARTH DID YOU ASK A MORTAL THAT QUESTION?! DO YOU WANT OUR SECRET TO BE REVEALED?! DO YOU WANT KANGIN APPA TO RIP OUR HEADS OFF?!” 
He said in a soft voice but it’s the kind of voice that even if it is soft, you will just want to run away.
 
“Hyung, can you just deal with it? I just asked him because I…wanted to make sure that he can be trusted.” I defended.
 
“Yah. Cho Kyuhyun. Listen to me.” he said while putting me down and pointing a finger at me.
 
“Although almost everyone in the family knows that you like someone, and that we are really happy for you, I-”
 
“Wait! What? You did you know about Wookie? Wha-? How?” I was getting really confused.
 
“Donghae told me. But, enough of that. Here is the point: If you EVER ask him or anyone, again a question that obvious, I swear, I will scream on the top of my lungs and then, take away your PSP. Do you understand?”  I nodded in defeat.
 
“Yes, Heechul hyung.” He then nodded and left.
 
------------At dismissal time…at the library-----------
 
I went to the library again and saw a sign on the front door.
 
“CLOSE FOR THE DAY. LIBRARY CLEANING”
 
Great. Now, I don’t get to see Kyuhyun. And what's worse is that i have a quiz tomorrow. I'm goanna fail!

--------------------------------------
 
I get inside my house and I could hear my noona laughing real hard. I have never heard her laugh that hard in a long time. I then got inside and… I think was in a state of shock.
 
“Wookie! You’re here! Look, Kyuhyun’s here!” Noona said while putting a wine glass on the table before hugging me in a not-so-okay manner. I looked at the half full wine glass with horror. This is not good. Kyuhyun was there. He just smiled at me and I returned the smile.
 
“Umm… why are you here?” I asked. He just smiled.
 
“I went to the library and saw that they have a library cleaning. So, I decided to tutor you here.” He said with a LOT of sophistication. I saw a wine glass in front of him, identical to Noona’s but only untouched.
 
“oh…well, alright then.” I then turned to noona.
 
“Noona...” I said in the softest manner possible. She then looked at me with a messed up smile.
 
“Ne~?” she answered. Her eyes BARELY open.
 
“Maybe you should go to sleep, hmm? You like to sleep on your warm bed right? Come on. Let’s go there.” I said in the same manner. She is SERIOUSLY wasted.
 
“No~ I like your bed~ it’s more fluffy~” she said groggily while scratching my stomach. I just sighed and tried to smile.
 
“Okay then. Let’s go to my room and let you sleep there. Ne? alright. Let’s go.” I said. While trying to lead her to my room. But when she took her first step, she face-planted herself on the kitchen floor.
 
“Noona~ get up…” I said while trying to carry her. Now, I know that I’m some what strong. But my noona is just HEAVY!
 
“I will help you with that.” Kyu offered. Since I was really tired, I just gave in. He then, without even showing any forms of heaviness, carried my noona to my room.  He asked where to put my noona and just told him to drop her on the floor. I explained that she’ll just wake up in the morning like a normal person would.
 
“I’m really sorry about my noona, Kyu. She is just really like that when she’s drunk. I’m even like that at times when I get drunk.” I said while going back to the kitchen and cleaning after noona’s mess.
 
“It is alright. Are you identical to her when you are drinking?” he asked.
 
“Yeah. Only worse. Like 10 times worse.” I said. He then started laughing.
 
“Really? I would love to see you drunk. Maybe you’re fun to be with when you’re drunk.” I then just rolled my eyes.
 
“You don’t know me when I’m drunk. I tend to get….. crazy. And I mean like, I’m really random. So, random, that I would hug and say ‘saranghe’ to the people with me and then I would run, then, I would cry histerically, and do all those stuff again and again until I get tired and sleep. I know these things because Noona, Luna, and Hara tell me my attitude in the morning.” I said while trying to not laugh. I heard Kyuhyun laugh again.
 
“I seriously want to see you wasted.” He said while laughing again. I turned to him and pouted. He then started calming down.
 
“Mianhe” He said now with a smile. I then continued our conversation.
 
“How did she get drunk? She just randomly took a bottle of wine?” I asked. He just nodded.
 
“When I came here, she opened a bottle of wine for me. She said that she would not drink at first. But then, she started taking sips of it and soon ended up drinking the whole bottle” He explaines.
 
“Oh.. well, we can start. Today we talked about Variables and Symbols so, we can start by there.” I said while getting my things. I then saw the wine glass that he didn’t even drink.
 
“You don’t drink?” I asked. He then looked at me and smiled.
 
“I do but, I need to be careful. I will be driving home alone. Although it may be a small amount, I must play safe.” He says.
 
“oh.. well, I could drive you home. You can drink if you want.” I said with a smile.
 
“Alright then.” He then drank it until all of it was gone.
 
KYUHYUN POV
 
Ugh! This bland liquid they call ‘wine’ is very disgusting. It tastes like tasteless blood! I have drank wine a few times myself but only a small amount! At formal parties, I’d rather thirst than drink wine. THIS.IS.DIGUSTING! But I had to drink all of it. Wookie was staring at me. I knew he wanted me to drink all of it. And I did. Ughh…
 
“There.” I said confidently and put the glass down. I could feel the liquid go down my system. If I had one.
 
“Well, we can now start” he said.
 
-----------After Tutoring-----------
 
“Do you get it now?” I asked him.
 
“Yup!” I then closed my book.
 
“Good. At least now, You are almost ready for the exam. And after that, you could be free.” I said without thinking.
 
That statement actually made me feel sad.
 
That means I won’t be seeing Wookie more often.
 
I won’t be seeing him every afternoon anymore.
 
I noticed he was also sad and quiet after I said that we would not be seeing each other often anymore.
 
“hey…” I said after nudging him. He then looked at me.
 
“Are you alright? You look saddened.” I said. He just forced a smile.
 
“Yeah. I’m okay. It’s just…. I like seeing you every afternoon. I mean, you’re my friend. Being tutored is my only personal time with you. At school, I rarely see you. It’s not your fault thou but…maybe it’s just….I like being with you.” He said. His eyes widened and he covered his mouth with his hand. I just chuckled it off.
 
“Me too. Before, The only reason I am doing this is because I needed to. I did not want to decline Mr. Sang’s request. But, I think….. I am now doing this is because.....”
 
I like you
 
“Because?” Wookie asked me. I cleared my throat and continued.
 
“Because You are my chingu. I do not want a friend of mine to fail an exam.” I said with a modest (yet lying) smile. He just nodded.
 
“Can I ask?” Wookie said. Obviously changing the topic. But I nodded.
 
“Why is it that you’re different from others? I mean, Your appearance, the way you talk, EVERYTHING.”
 
“What do you mean by that?”
 
“I mean, whenever I touch your hand, it’s ice cold. When you’re angry, your eyes become black. You also have this fast impulse. When that girl took my chair, you quickly reacted and saved me. You NEVER go to trips that are crowded and sunny. I mean, it’s just….. very unusual.”  He explained. I quickly mentally panicked. Heechul hyung was right. He is already picking up the pieces.
 
“I better go.” Yes, that was idiotic. But that was the only thing I could think of. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.
 
“Why are you already leaving? Are you trying to avoid the question?” Ryeowook asked; Blocking my way.
 
“I have to go. My mom and dad might be worrying about me.”
 
“NO!” this is the first time I have seen Wookie angry.
 
“Why can’t you tell me?”
 
“Tell you what?”
 
“I know you have a secret. But can’t you just tell me? You know I won’t tell anyone.”
 
“I have no secret”
 
“Then why did you ask me this morning that would I still be your friend if I found out something?”
 
“I was just making sure. Just in case I would have a secret. But I do not.”
 
“You’re a bad liar, you know that?” I did not reply anymore.
 
“KYUHYUN!”
 
“What?!”
 
“Answer me!”
 
“Look, I do not have time for this. I must go.” I then went out of his house without even looking back.
 
-----------The Next day------------
 
I could feel it.
 
I am 100% positive.
 
Ryeowook was ignoring me.
 
The Ryeowook I love.
 
Hates
 
Me

 
Great. He did not talk to me during Math, He does not say hi to me like he always does. I miss him.  Shisus, Is this your punishment to me? Just because I fell in love with a mortal human? Is it? Well, if it is, I can tell you that it is working.
 
I could not stand it anymore during dismissal time. I quickly ‘snatched’ him from his friends. Of course, he was struggling. But I know that I am 10,000 times stronger than him. All vampires are!
 
“Let go of me, Cho Kyuhyun!” He said while I was bringing him somewhere quiet.
 
“Stop struggling. You will run out of energy.” I said.
 
“I don’t care! Let me go or I swear, I will call the police and make sure you wind up in a prison cell for the rest of your horrible, mean and disgusting life!!” He screamed. I     just rolled my eyes. Not caring.
 
I don’t know how it happened, but he actually got away of my grip. He did not run away like how I would expect him to but instead, he just faced me with his ‘angry’ expression. Personally, I do not see it as an angry expression. I see it more as a cute expression.
 
“Look. I don’t want to talk to you anymore. Get it?!” he said.
 
“Ryeowook, I just need a minute with you. Please.”
 
“Then will you tell me what your secret is?”
 
“I…I Can not….”
 
“Then don’t bother talking to me.”
 
“Ryeowook please! You do not know how hard this is for me!”
 
“WHY CAN’T YOU JUST TELL ME?!” He screamed. I could see people looking at us. I exhaled and took his arm.
 
“I will. Just please. Not here” I whispered; Loud for both of us to hear. He relaxed and soon followed me to my car quietly.
 
-------------------------------
 
“What are we doing here?”  He asked as he came out from my car. I just leaned on the tip of the hood of my car and looked at the sun as it was setting. He then stood next to me. I then sighed.
 
“Well, what is it that you wish to know?” I asked; Not breaking my attention to the sun.
 
“What’s the secret?” He asked. I sighed again and gave my full attention to him.
 
“But, can you promise that you will not….freak out?” He nodded.
 
“Okay…well,…..you are right. I am not like other teenagers. I do not care about my reputation like jocks and divas do. I do not study as hard as the smart people do. I do not go to clubs or ditch school like 75% of the students in the university.” I said. He just stared at the sun and nodded his head; Probably swallowing what I just said.
 
“But, what I am, is someone you would not want to be with for the rest of your life.”
 
“How do you know that?” He said. Switching his sight to me.
 
“Because I know how people would react. I have seen what people would look like or what they would feel like when they find out my secret.”
 
“You know I’m not like them.” He said.
 
“True. But if there’s one thing I know you would show, that is highly similar to others it is….. ”
 
“Is?” I swallowed the huge lump in my throat.
 
“Fear.”
 
“What makes you think I would get scared of you? It’s not like you’re a killer or anything right?” He said. I knew he was just joking. But it was true. I was a murderer.
 
“No. But I am near to that.” I said with my head hung low. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was already looking at me with a semi-shocked expression.
 
“Which is??” I took a deep breath, stood in front of him and whispered in his ear ….
 
“A vampire.”
 
 
a/n: First, yes, I am BACK!!! *Bows* Thank you for waiting for me!! Second, Yes, I meant this to be cliff hanger so that you guys would be itching to see the next chap! :) This is probably the longest chap i have done so far in the series. *wipes sweat* I will update soon! So, please wait for it! :D xoxo- kyuwookluver
 
BONUS!

I'm not sure if Kahi was drunk in the pic but i think she is. hehehe Sorry kahi! ♥ you!
 


I love Kibum's face here!! It looks as if his mom is really scolding someone.



awww...... :"> Missing Kibum!!
 
credits to the owners of the pics. ♥