The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[PAST]

Kyungsoo thinks he should get really pay for this. Stalking was never his thing even though he was good at it. He is now currently tailing Sehun and his unknown friend, courtesy of Jongin. 

Kyungsoo followed them even at the mall. Kyungsoo took the time to shop for him and Chanyeol as he text his boss. Really Jongin should just hire someone else to do this stuff. He needed to concentrate on his work and his life. This texting thing was getting in his nerves. He doesn't even like texting, especially Jongin. 

He took some pics and send it to Jongin. God he felt like a creep! 

Get me a picture of the guy. - stalker boss 

When Sehun left to go try on some clothes, Kyungsoo then took his opportunity to take some pictures of the stranger and send it right away.

Kyungsoo went out and sat down in a rest area. Kyungsoo had a feeling this stranger guy would be gone soon. Not dead but out of Sehun's life. Kyungsoo felt like those really awesome spies. He's phone then vibrated a text from Jongin. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows together. Usually Jongin don't txt back after he got some information. Kyungsoo opened and it read.

You can go home now. - stalker boss 

What the !  Kyungsoo turned his head and look at the stranger. So this guy is okay? Doesn't look like it. Kyungsoo thinks. He may look like he's not a threat but the look in eyes says so. This guy likes Sehun. should he tell Jongin? No it's not his business... But he should right? He's boss told him to leave so he should. He shouldn't follow them or txt his boss or any of that. But Kyungsoo did. He followed them around till they parted. The stranger is called Xiumin. They seem closed like Chanyeol close. But not closed enough. He should tell his boss but something is stopping him. If he tell Jongin about it, Xiumin guy will be gone from Sehun's life. But Kyungsoo somehow don't want that. Because this Xiumin guy seems like he really cherish Sehun and he's not afraid to show it even though the latter can't see it. His nothing like Jongin and that's a good thing. No Jongin in Sehun's life is good. Kyungsoo did not text his boss. Sehun deserve happiness after all. 

Kyungsoo was walking back to he's and Chanyeol's apartment, when he saw Sehun throwing a thrash bag in the dumpster. 

"Hey Sehun!" Kyungsoo waves at him. 

"Hi, hyung." Sehun waves back. Sehun then looks down at Kyungsoo's shopping bags. Kyungsoo tried to hid the names of the bags but failed. "You went shopping hyung?" Sehun then looks confused. "I didn't see you. At all." 

! I've been lying too much these days. "oh really? Didn't see you." Kyungsoo says casually as he walks up at the stairs of they're apartments. Really Sehun I'm sorry for lying to you like this!  If you ever found out please forgive Hyung! Kyungsoo couldn't get the guilt feeling away so he runs away from Sehun. 

 



 

Jongin looks at the pictures Kyungsoo sent him. They were all of Sehun. He seems fine now. He seems happy. Jongin was glad at the same time he wants to destroy it, because he wasn't the reason why Sehun is happy. Sehun is happy because he's finally over Jongin and Jongin can't grasp that idea. He hates it! 

He then stares at his wedding ring. All this wasn't even worth it. But he can't go against his father's word. Not yet at least. He needs to make a name of himself. He needs to be better than his father. He needs Sehun. That he finally grasp. He knew he always liked Sehun, but he just can't let himself to. Because he knows he and Sehun has no future together. He's future was planned since he was born. The plan was to finish high school and college. Then be the amazing CEO and marry a rich fine girl. But Sehun came and he wasn't part of the plan. He was never was. This was only supposed to be fun. Sehun was supposed to be his distractions from all these bs. Not the other away around. 

Jongin then heard someone knock on his office. Uneasy Kyungsoo.

"I don't want to do this anymore." Kyungsoo says. "Following Sehun around, telling you his whereabouts, and lying to his face..." Kyungsoo paused. "I can't do it anymore."

"Do you want to get fired?" Jongin threatenes.

Kyungsoo gapes at his boss. Making his eyes bigger than it was already. "Look, Jongin, I'm not saying this because I want to save my here but if you don't go to Sehun and clear everything someone will come and take him away from you." Kyungsoo looks away. "and you can't even do anything about it." 

"Are you threatening?" Jongin crossed his arms.

"No, not even. I'm just saying." Kyungsoo then looks back at Jongin. The boy isn't looking any better than he was before. "he's not gonna love you forever." 

Jongin remained silent. Kyungsoo decided then he was fired. "get out." yupp he's is fired. "your not fired." Kyungsoo turns around and looked at Jongin. "I still need you." 

He was holding the door knob and he was debating if he should say something. "when you don't, is that mean I'll be fired?"

"I didn't say that." Jongin says coolly.

"you were stating it." Kyungsoo points out.

"get out before I actually fired you." Jongin points at the door impatiently.