The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[PAST]

Jongin was currently in his office. He doesn't know if he should continue his work or just give to lunch. He decided he should go to lunch and eat since his stomach is growling. He was getting ready to leave when the door opened revealing his secretary and Chanyeol.  

"Sir, I am sorry!" his secretary says and bows. "I tried to tell him that he can't come in but he just wouldn't listen-" 

"It's okay." Jongin says and smiles at his secretary. "It's lunch so why don't you go to break?"  

"...O...Okay." She says with hesitation and close the door.  

"What do you want?" Jongin says sitting back down. 

"I'm here to talk to you." Chanyeol tried to calm himself. Chanyeol was nervous like hell. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself

"Obviously." 

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows together. Really what did Sehun see in this guy? "I came to talk about Sehun." Chanyeol says not beating around the bush, because obviously Jongin already why he's here.

Jongin didn't say anything for a moment. "How did you know i work here?" 

"I saw it in the news." Chanyeol replied cooly. 

Chanyeol watch Jongin flip down a photo frame that was on his desk. Jongin saw how Chanyeol's eyes twitch, but the taller boy didn't say anything about it.

"What about Sehun?" Jongin says blankly. Oh how Chanyeol hates that face so bad, he wish he can punch it. Maybe not today but he swears someday he will. 

"Go back together with Sehun." CHanyeol says. Jongin's poker face didn't budge.

"Together?" Jongin whispered. Chanyeol tried to ignore his phone vibrating in his back pocket. "We were never together. And even if we did. I'm married now-"

Chanyeol's phone keeps vibrating and he cant ignore it anymore so he interrupts Jongin telling him to hold on. The made the CEO took a deep breath. "Look, you don't-"

"Sehun, what's wrong?" Jongin stops. "What?!" Chanyeol exclaimed and glance at Jongin who almost stood up from his chair. "No, im not, but i'm really close by. don't move okay? I'll be there?" Chanyeol hangs up right away and turns around and left the room in a hurry. 

Jongin stood up wanting to know what happened, but stops when the door closed. He sat back down hands flat on his desk. What the hell happened to Sehun? He can't obviously call the boy or ask Chanyeol. What should he do? 

 


 

"Yah, Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo was currently in his desk doing his work when his boss came up to him. "What did you do?" Kyungsoo did not know what Kris was talking about. "Jongin just called me to tell you to go to his office asap." His boss says. "What did you do?" 

Kyungsoo could only sigh. "I did not do anything." Kyungsoo then excuse himself and walk toward Jongin's office. ing Chanyeol! He then texted his boyfriend saying 'If i get fired i swear to god i will chop off your !'

Kyungsoo then took a deep breath and knock softly at the door, he opened it when he heard a 'come in.' Kyungsoo nervously walk in and closed the door behind him. He stood there not knowing what to do or say. so waited till Jongin said something. Kyungsoo notice how Jongin's desk is very neat very presentable. Very CEO. Except for one thing a photo a navy blue photo frame, it was flip down.  

He was kinda surprise when Jongin told him to call his boyfriend to ask him his whereabouts. Kyungsoo waited till it got through and put in speaker.

"Chanyeol, where are you?" He glance at Jongin who is currently staring at his phone.

"I'm with Sehun right now." Chanyeol says and the look on Jongin says he need more.

"What you doing?"

"Sehun hurt himself." Kyungsoo noticed how his boss tensed up. "some boxes fell in top of him, but the doctor says he's okay." Kyungsoo and Jongin's eyes widen.

"He hurt himself that bad?" Kyungsoo ask. "Well is he okay now?"

He heard Chanyeol sighs. "yeah he's okay he just got knock out, but the doctor says he's okay now." Kyungsoo and Jongin can only sighs in relief. "Yah! you need to be more careful!" Chanyeol is now talking to sehun. They can hear Sehun's voice in the background.

When Kyungsoo was okay to hang up he was also free to leave not forgetting about Jongin's threat. "Don't tell anyone, i meant anyone, specially chanyeol and Sehun about this." 

Kyungsoo can only nods.

 


 

Kyungsoo was with Sehun and his boyfriend at Sehun's apartment when he got a text from an unknown number after he read it he can only rolls his eyes and message back. Chanyeol noticed it but chose to ignore. 

"How you feeling?" CHanyeol ask giving sehun a water. 

"Fine, thanks hyung." Sehun smiles.

"Anytime." Chanyeol glance at Kyungsoo who is still texting. He noticed how Kyungsoo is so focus on it. 

Sehun also notice it. "Hyung," Chanyeol looks back at him. "Don't worry about it. He's probably texting his friends or something." He reassures his best friend.  

"I can't help but feel a bit insecure, though." Chanyeol rubs the back of his neck shyly.

"It's okay. Everyone has their moment." 

 


 

Sehun was making his dinner when he heard some one knocking on his door. He wasn't expecting anyone so he hurried and open the door. It was a delivery man with a bouquet of flowers. His favorite flowers.

The post smiles at Sehun politely. "Mr. Oh Sehun right?" when Sehun miss he handed it to him gently.

Sehun took it. "Who is it from?" the guy shrugs and ask if sehun can sign the paper, a proof that he got it.

"I think there's a note." the delivery guy says as he walks away.

Sehun indeed find a note. It's says 'I hope your feeling better' Sehun smiles at it and smelled the flowers. It was forget-me-not flowers meaning remember me forever. Who could have send these flowers to him. Not a lot of people knows, only his close friends. Chanyeol wouldn't have done it since he lives next door. Xiumin? Luhan hyung? It also could be Jongin. But Jongin wouldn't have. No. He will never. So he decided that it was his hyung telling him not to forget about him and he probably heard about him being hospitalized being the busy bother he is, so he send Sehun flowers. Yes, that could be it. So he ring up his brother.

"Hyung! Thanks for the flowers!" Sehun says as soon as Luhan picks up.

"Uhhh... I guess." Luhan says. What the hell is this kid talking about? "So what's up? How's you and Jongin?" Sehun took a deep breath. Jongin might not have said anything to his hyung. "Tell him to ring me up some time. Seriously did he forgot about me? Should I send him flowers?" Did Jongin also stop talking to Luhan? But they're been best friends since high school. "Did he changed his number or something?"

Sehun gulps down. "Yeah. He currently change it."

"really? No wonder I can't reach him." his hyung sure does talk a lot. "what's his number? So I can hangout with him?"

Sehun thinks. He doesn't even know Jongin's new number. He lost contact on the boy months ago. "He hasn't told me yet, but I will tell you once he does." Sehun lies. "Hyung I got to go.  Oh!  Tell Xiumin I said hi and sorry I haven't been hanging out with him."

"Oh don't worry, I Xiumin's fine with me." Luhan laughs. "Don't contact him, yet. I need his full attention." his brother demanded.

"Hyung just tell him that you like him or something." all these years his brother has been trying to get his high school friend Xiumin. "Stop beating around the bush and just confess!"

"How can I when he's still not over his crush!" Luhan retorts."and your in no place to say anything." Luhan points out.

"I actually told him again..." when he didn't heard his hyung say anything he continued. "I told him I'm serious and that it's okay if he doesn't feel anything. But he left." Sehun pause after hearing the line being cut off. Luhan had ended the call. 

 


 

Kyungsoo was laying down at the couch keeping watch at the stairs outside of the window. He got a text from Jongin telling him to text him back if Sehun got the flowers. He saw the delivery boy, he was quite good looking. When the delivery guy was heading down he took a glimpse at his name tag. Wooyoung uh? Kyungsoo then texted his boss.

Sehun got the flowers..." - errand boy

He made sure he added the three dots. He wanted to see who he was messing with. How powerful Jongin is. 

Did something happened? - stalker boss

Kyungsoo smiles.

Well I don't know if I should tell you this but the delivery guy was all over Sehun. - errand boy

what do you mean all over? - stalker boss

He was flirting with Sehun and asking for his number and such. - errand boy 

And how did Sehun reacted to this? - stalker boss

Sehun of course told him to stop but he wouldn't and almost destroyed your gift. - errand boy

Kyungsoo knows he should stop, but his boss is reacting the way he expected him to be.

What's this guy's name? - stalker boss

Got him! 

Wooyoung. - errand boy.

 


 

The next day Kyungsoo went to the flower shop closest to where he works at. He went in and ask the register lady a question.

"Hi, is Wooyoung here?" he ask with a smile.

The lady then smiles back. "No, unfortunately not anymore. He stoped yesterday."

Kyungsoo can only smile and say his thanks and walked away.

So Jongin had fired this Wooyoung guy because he was flirting with Sehun. Wow, Jongin, nice job. Kyungsoo now knows what Jongin is capable of with just phone call. 
 


 

This is what an Forget me not flowers. I saw them in the Forget me not movie.

Forget-me-not-wedding-bouquet1.jpg