The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

Jongin texted Sehun that his coming home now. He stood up from his chair after turning off his laptop and putting it back to his bag. He turned off the lights and walked out noticing Kyungsoo. It was 11 pm at night and not once has Kyungsoo stayed this late. The look in his face explained it all.  

"Kyungsoo, go home." Jongin says. 

"No, I'll stay for more couple minutes." Kyungsoo says as he pretends to work. 

"I'm not asking. I'm telling. Go home."

Kyungsoo didn't miss the tone of Jongin's voice. Full of authority and demand. He is not talking to Kyungsoo as a friend but as a boss.  

Kyungsoo sighs silenty . "alright."  

"I'll wait for you at the elevator." Jongin then walked away, making Kyungsoo packed his stuff in a hurry. 

The ride in the elevator was awkward, well for Kyungsoo at least. The presences of Jongin is too intimidating for Kyungsoo. So he did not say anything.  

Once they were outside Jongin told Kyungsoo he'll drop him off, Kyungsoo rejects. 

"Sehun is worried about you." Jongin says showing Kyungsoo the txt. "and it's not that I'm being forced to drive you home. So let's go." Jongin says. Kyungsoo follows.  

The driver wasn't awkward, but it was quite. Once they arrived Kyungsoo got off and says his thanks and watched Jongin made a U-turn.  

 

The next day Jongin noticed Kyungsoo's dark circles. His eyes were puff and red. He looks so worn out it made Jongin sighs and shook his head. 

Kyungsoo was quite the whole day, he did not left his desk even for lunch. Kris gave him two sandwiches and a bottle of water without uttering a word. Thankfully he ate it. Not everything but still. Better than nothing right. 

Kris told Kyungsoo to go home around 8 pm, Kyungsoo says he can still stay for few more hours. Jongin then told him to go home. He did.  

Kyungsoo felt awkward sitting in the bus. It's been ages since he used public transportation. Chanyeol would always drop off and puck him up from work.  

He walk toward his apartment slowly with some sigh here and there. Finally he got to his apartment. He noticed chanyeol sitting down on the couch.  

Chanyeol then stood up and hug ran to him and hug him with all his might. "I'm so sorry." was all chanyeol till Kyungsoo started to cry. "Soo baby I'm so sorry." Chanyeol rub circles on Kyungsoo's back also crying.  

 

"Jongin!" Sehun jump at Jongin, warping his arms around Jongin's neck and legs round Jongin's waist.  

Jongin smiles at his fiancé as he holds Sehun. "What's up?" Jongin kiss Sehun's lips.  

"Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are back together!" Sehun giggled.  

"Seriously? Already." Jongin says as he sat down on the couch with sehun on his lap.  

"What do you mean already?" Sehun pouts at him. "I think it's nice how they can't be apart even for just a day."  

"your cute." Jongin then kissed his fiance full in the mouth. "I really  love you." Jongin says against Sehun's lips. "I'm glad your mine."  

"Me too."  




 

Short because next chapter is xiuhan