The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[PRESENT]

"Hurry! We're already late!" Sehun whines at Jongin. 

"no need to hurry if we're already late." Jongin says fixing his tie. 

"I don't want to be more late!" Sehun watch his fiance struggle at fixing his own tie. "you should get use to this by now." sehun went up to Jongin and fix his tie for him. "What kind of CEO doesn't even know how to tie his tie?" 

"Amazing one." Jongin smirks and kiss Sehun's lips.  

"let's go. Luhan hyung is calling me already." he says as he picks up his phone. "Don't forget your jacket." 

They finally arrived at the restaurant and everyone was there already. Embarrassed being late he bowed at them a little.  

"What took you so long?" His hyung says as he put his right arm around Xiumin.  

"Jongin couldn't tie his tie." Sehun replies as they sat down. "have you guys ordered yet?" 

"no, we were waiting for you guys." Kyungsoo smiles at Sehun.  

"What kind of CEO doesn't know how to tie a tie?" Chanyeol point out, judging Jongin as always.  

He doesn't really know why but everything Jongin do is wrong to him. Even the way he breathes.  

Jongin as usual ignores Chanyeol. "So," Jongin turns his head to Baekhyun and Teayeon as he plays with Sehun's hand. He loves Sehun's hand they're always so soft and so warm even though it's freezing outside. "How's being pregnant?" He smiles at them. 

Teayeon answered because Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. "It's nice but it gets pretty stressful." 

"Mood swings." Baekhyun says shortly. "one minute she's happy the next she wants to strangle me!" Baekhyun ignores Teayeon's hit. "one time she wanted to cuddle then she hit me for touching her!" Baekhyun made a face of 'do you get my drift'. "but then she yells at me for not touching her."  

Jongin laughs while watching the couples bickering at each other. He then felt Sehun's lips against his cheeks. "what's up?" he smiles at him then gave Sehun a quick kiss. Sehun just shook his head rested it on Jongin's shoulder.  

"So when is the wedding?" Kyungsoo asked Sehun and Jongin while feeding chanyeol a pork. 

"We haven't planned it yet." Sehun says while sitting up.  

"uh?" his hyung said. "what do mean?  You've been engaged for like years now?"  

"I know." Sehun says with a smile. "But I don't think we're getting married anytime soon?"  

"Why not?" Xiumin asked. 

"Jongin's busy with running the company and stuff. I don't think it'll-" 

Sehun was cut off by Chanyeol. "So Jongin's job is more important."  

"No." Jongin says. All these years he still can't stand the taller boy. Always trying to make Jongin tje bad guy. "what the hell are you trying to say?" 

"what I'm trying to say is that-"  

"Chanyeol." Sehun says flatly. "Can you not? Please? Not here." Sehun took a bite of his pasta quitely.  

The whole dinner was awkward and intense. Baekhyun and Teayeon was trying to break the ice with help with his hyung and Xiumin. Kyungsoo tried to cheer chanyeol up. Sadly failed to do so.  

Sehun glance at Jongin and he can tell his really trying hard not to cause a commotion. Sehun reach for his hand and gave a squeeze.  

When the dessert came everyone was talking and laughing. Chanyeol and Jongin didn't talked or look at each other. Sehun notice Chanyeol giving Jongin a look before excusing himself to go to the bathroom, not long before Jongin did the same. Sehun and everyone else can only sigh.  
 

The whole drive back home was quite. Sehun tried converting with Jongin but his fiance seems out of it.  

It was when they finally inside the house when Jongin talked. "When do you want the wedding?"  

It was the first thing that came out of his mouth and Sehun being shocked and didn't know what to say.  

"Jongin, don't let Chanyeol's word get to you." Sehun says while placing his hands on Jongin's chest.  

"When do you want the wedding?" Jongin says again ignoring Sehun. Sehun sighs and he shook his head walking away. Jongin then grabs his wrist and pulled it making Sehun gIve him. "When do you want the wedding?"  

Sehun yank Jongin's hands away in a frustration. "I don't want to talk about it right now. Your not in your right mind." Sehun then walks away again. 

"Don't you want to get married?" Jongin says when Sehun reach the stairs.  

Sehun turns around to face Jongin. "I do, Jongin. I really do. You have know idea how long I've been waiting-" 

"then tell me when going want the wedding!" Jongin snaps. "You said it yourself. So why not just tell me when you want to get married so you don't have to stress yourself and make you hyungs worry-" 

"Shup up!" Sehun snaps back making Jongin froze on his spot. "your unbelievable, I swear." Sehun sighs. "the wedding isn't supposed to be about me Jongin." sehun paused. "I don't want to get married to you because of what Chanyeol said or anyone. I want to because you also want to." Sehun waited for Jongin to say something but nothing. "Forget it." Sehun then walks away leaving Jongin. 
 

Sehun wake up at the middle of the night noticing Jongin isn't next to him. Sehun found him on the couch in the living room, sleeping with his suit on.

Sehun walks up to him to wake him up. "Jongin, wake up." when he notice Jongin opening his eyes he adds. "let's go to our room." 

"Aren't you... Mad at me?" Jongin says in a husky voice while sitting up. 

"No." Sehun then runs his hand on Jongin's hair. "let's go." 

Jongin grabs Sehun's hand and kissed it making Sehun smiles widely. He then carried Sehun in a bride style to there room. He lays sehun down and kissed him in the lips. "I love you so much, you have no idea." 

Sehun laughes at Jongin's confession. "I love you too." 
 



"What the was all that about?" Kyungsoo says right after him and Chanyeol got in the car.

"Nothing." Chanyeol says shortly while turning the engine on.

"Doesn't look like nothing." 

"Just dropped it." 

"your unbelievable!" 

 


 

"So what's up with chanyeol and Jongin?" Teayeon ask her husband.

"Well what I heard is that chanyeol and Sehun are childhood friends and overly protective of Sehun. And he never really like Kai - he called him Kai btw bc he doesn't like use Jongin's really name. He says it makes them sound like they're close.- and I heard that Jongin and Sehun started off and friends with benefits." 

"Are you serious?" teayeon gasp. "I cannot see Sehun like that!" 

"Blind in love, is what this call it." 

 


 

"Really, you should have keep your mouth shut." Xiumin says to Luhan. 

"it's not my fault I wanted to know why my little bro's wedding day is." Luhan defended. 

"I wonder what would be like if I step up my game and actually got together with sehun?" Xiumin started to imagine.

"Yah!" Luhan throws a pillow at Xiumin. "Your with me now. And you two wouldn't work out. Both of you guys bottoms." Luhan laughs loudly.

"How do you know Sehun bottoms?" Xiumin really wants to know how Luhan knows all this stuff. "and even so, we could switch every time we do it." 

Luhan rolls his eyes. "Your with me now so stop thinking about Sehun. His engage and your married to me now so give up already. And even if you "step up your game" you wouldn't stand a chance against Jongin." Luhan stated. "Have you seen the boy?  His like on legs! He could have been a model for gods sake if it wasn't for his parents." 

"okay I get." 

"and if it wasn't for your smart brain, you would have probably working at a baozi place!" 

"I said I get it!"