The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[PAST] 

Kyungsoo was hovering over Sehun with his hand covering Sehun's mouth and the other telling him to shush. Jongin gape at Kyungsoo and Sehun.  

Kyungsoo move away -like all the way across the room- from Sehun, with his head down like a kid about to be scold. While Sehun looks like he saw a ghost. 

Three remained silent, neither 3 wanted to speak.  

Sehun stared at Jongin, while Jongin didn't. He looked everywhere but Sehun. Sehun then noticed the key Jongin was clutching. He still have it. Sehun thinks. Why?  Sehun then again noticed something, Jongin wasn't wearing he's ring. Does that mean something? Is Jongin not married anymore? Sehun doesn't know and wants to ask but scared to.  

"I should go." Kyungsoo says slowly making his way to the closet. 

"No." Jongin says making Kyungsoo stop at his tracks. "You should stay." he then glance at Sehun. "I'll leave."  

Kyungsoo looked at Sehun after what Jongin said. Sehun looks like he was about to cry and Kyungsoo doesn't like crying Sehun. "Jongin, you should stay. You and Sehun have stuff to talk about, right Sehun?" Jongin turns and looked at Sehun. Sehun swallowed and stayed silent.  

"Looks like he doesn't have anything to say." Jongin once again turn. 

"But you do!" Kyungsoo exclaimed, making Jongin halt. "For god's sake Jongin! You've been stading in Sehun's door for hours!" Kyungsoo saw the confused look in Sehun's face. "Sehun, Jongin hired me to watch over you since the day you got hospitalized. Jongin is the person that sent you those flowers." Kyungsoo points the flowers in the vase by the window. "Jongin has been visiting you for 11 times now. He just stand there in front of your door, afraid to knock-"  

"Shut up, Kyungsoo I swear if don't-" 

"what?  Your gonna fire me? Like you did to that Wooyoung guy?" Kyungsoo then turns to Sehun. "Oh by the way the delivery guy that send you those flowers, was fired because I told him," Kyungsoo points at Jongin. "that he was trying to get at you."  

"Kyungsoo shut up." Jongin let out some airs. Sehun knew Jongin was mad, but Kyungsoo kept on spilling the beans. 

"and he had me follow you when I told hiking you went out with some guy, but he told me to leave after he found out that it was Xiumin." Kyungsoo was on a role. All these was guilt to him, and he's letting it all out. And oh god does it feel so good. "And in his office there's this navy blue photo frame with you and him. Looks like an old picture-" 

Kyungsoo flinch with Sehun when Jongin hit through the wall. Kyungsoo gulps. That was a strong hit.  

Jongin then glares at Kyungsoo. "Get out." Jongin growls. Kyungsoo gladly left the room in a flash. 

Sehun was still sitting on his bed, he watched Jongin pulled out his hand and winced at the pain. Sehun then gasp as he saw blood on Jongin's hand, "Jongin." Sehun says as he hurried to Jongin's side. 

When Sehun hold Jongin's hands, Jongin flinch it away; not looking at Sehun.  

"Jongin," Sehun says watching Jongin's face. "Let me treat it." when Jongin didn't say anything, Sehun slowly grab Jongin's hand and lead him up to the bathroom-where the first aid kit at.  

Sehun told Jongin to sit on top of the toilet, while Sehun kneed down cleaning Jongin's knuckles in silent.  

Sehun blows on Jongin's cut everytime he sees Jongin wincing in pain. While Jongin can only stare at Sehun's gentle face. Jongin then lifts Sehun's face slowly making Sehun looks at him in the eyes. He can see confusion written all over the pale boy's face. Jongin watched Sehun's small eyes grew bigger everytime Jongin's face gets closer to his. Soon both of their lips were pressed against each other. Jongin didn't know what he was doing, he's body was reacting on its own. But he doesn't care, his kissing Sehun. Jongin pulled away, he saw Sehun's face were pink and he smiles at it. Jongin loves it, being the reason why Sehun's flushtured.  

He then slowly leaned in again, while looking Sehun straight to the eyes asking if it's okay. Sehun closed his eyes and Jongin took that as an answer. He grab Sehun's face and kissed him desperately. Sehun leaned in wrapping his arms around Jongin's neck as Jongin halters him up making Sehun sit on his lap.  

Both pulles away from the lack of air. Eyes still closed, Jongin whispered the words Sehun had been dying to hear. "I love you." Sehun then started to cry. He finally have Jongin's heart. He finally have Jongin all for himself. "I love you." Jongin whisper as he silently cried with Sehun. "I love you."  

Jongin kept on whispering "I love you" to Sehun. Till Sehun himself says back. "I love you."  

Jongin then kissed him in the lips lovingly. "I love you." he once say again making Sehun giggle.

 


 

Double update.