The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[Past] 


It's 10 pm and Jongin is standing in front of Sehun apartment. He's been standing there for hours now and he hadn't had the courage to knock the door. This was too nerve racking for him! He doesn't even know why he's here. He wanted to see Sehun, pictures aren't enough. He needs to see him in person; touch him like he used too. No he doesn't want to touch Sehun like he used to. He wants to touch Sehun knowing that Jongin loves him as much or more. So why can't he just knock. ing coward!   

"still here?" a girl says to Jongin. The girl saw Jongin standing there when she left the apartment. And now she's back and this guy in suit is still standing there. She recognized him. He would always come around 10 or later and always wake up the neighbors from making so much noise at night -he's the reason why she would go to her boyfriend's place. But she hasn't seen the guy like months maybe years, she doesn't know. The boy she remembers and the boy she's looking at are not the same guy. Yeah both have the same face but that's it. She remembers the guy always smiling and looks bright. These guy looks like he hasn't been sleeping and looks even though he looks so good in those suit. His eyes says it all.  

"Why don't you just knock?" the girl has said.  

Jongin glance at her then back at the door. "Why don't you just mind your own business."  

The girl stared at Jongin for a bit. "Okay." she walked closer to Jongin. 

Jongin looked at her. She then knocks on Sehun's door. "What the !" Jongin says and watch the girl made a run for it. "Yah!" Jongin did not know what to do when he heard Sehun voice saying he's coming. 

Sehun opened the door. "Hello?" Sehun looks to he's right then left. No one was there. He says "Hello" just in case but no one, so Sehun closed his door.  

Jongin also made a run for it. He followed the girl and hid inside her apartment. God he never felt like a coward in this in his life.  

The girl gape at Jongin. "Your such a little ."  

Jongin can only glare at her and left, because he is a little . He can't even knock on Sehun's door.  
 

 

It 10 pm and Jongin once again standing in front of Sehun's door. And as a cue the girl came.  

"You know you have to knock eventually." the girl said.  

She left after Jongin made no moves.  

She's right I should knock... Jongin raise his hands. He took a deep breath but he couldn't somehow bring himself to knock. His fist is so close to the door. Why is this so hard?!  

 

 

It's 10 pm again and he's standing in front of Sehun's door. Again. The girl came she didn't say anything and just went to her apartment. Jongin just stood there like always.  

 

 

This is the 8th time Kyungsoo has seen Jongin in front of Sehun's door and still make attempts to knock. What's a little . Kyungsoo judge. Acting all high and mighty and , but can't even knock a door. Kyung watch the girl walked up the stairs. Her name is Taeyeon, of course he knows her. That's his ex crush girl. Kyungsoo heard her say 'just knock, it wouldn't hurt.' but Jongin didn't. He would always leave at midnight. 

Kyungsoo's tired. Tired of watching Jongin just stand there and do nothing. So Kyungsoo decided he would do something. He went to Chanyeol's closet and made his way through the hole.  

I should really knock. Yeah I should. I should really do!  I am Kim Jongin! He encouraged himself, when he heard Sehun screams. Jongin froze, he hadn't heard Sehun scream like that since he saw Furry. As instincts Jongin pulled out his spare key, Sehun has given him long time ago, and opened the door. Rushing in Sehun's room.  

"Sehun!"  

 




 

I put the [past] thing so I wouldn't get you guys confused.