The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[PAST]

Months has passed by since Jongin left that night. Chanyeol says his sorry Sehun say it's okay. Because he knows this will happen someday. Chanyeol finally got the balls to confess his undying feelings for Kyungsoo. But it took months or  so for Kyungsoo to accept the taller's heart. Not because he was still in love with Baekhyun, no. He just didn't know much about chanyeol. And after all those months he started to feel for chanyeol.  

Chanyeol was, is, happy. But seeing Sehun like a zombie all the time made him want to jump off the cliff. It was his fault after all. If he didn't say anything that night in Sehun's apartment, Jongin wouldn't have left and Sehun wouldn't be like this. He expected Sehun to be Mad at him, but his best friend wasn't. He said it was understandable and he would have done the same thing to him. Chanyeol really need a punch in the face so he ask Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo ignored his request. So he went to Sehun to. Of course Sehun refused also, but after chanyeol told him that it'll help with stress and he deserves it, Sehun hit him hard on the jaw. Sehun cried and chanyeol cried with him. Sehun says his thanks and chanyeol left. He got a slap on the face once he got to his apartment by Kyungsoo, telling how stupid is he to get in a fight. He apologized later when chanyeol told him what happened. 
 

Right after Sehun socked Chanyeol on the face, he felt more relief and better. He didn't cry himself to bed. He even woke up with the birds and stuff. He really felt better so he txted chanyeol and told him. Chanyeol cheered him and offered him to punch his face again. Sehun refuse but laughs. And this went on for months. Chanyeol was relief that his best friend is getting better as days past by.  

 

Chanyeol called Sehun asking if he wants anything from the market since his already there. Sehun needed a milk, Chanyeol got him one. 

Couple hours later Sehun heard the door not expecting his - no. He isn't his anymore. He was never his. - Jongin standing there, with his hands on his suit. Jongin looks different. His hair was nicely comb back and was wearing a black brand suit. He wasn't wearing his usual comfortable clothes or his messy but nice hair looks. This Jongin looks grown up.  

"Jongin..." was the only thing Sehun can say. It came out as a whisper and Jongin heard the relief on Sehun's voice. 

"Can I come in?" Jongin says. His face didn't show any emotions. Sehun notice the dark circles around Jongin's eyes. He was kinda glad to see Jongin isn't also doing good. 

"yeah, of course." Sehun made a way for Jongin to come in. He noticed Jongin's eyes looking around the room. "Do you want any thing?"  

Jongin looks at Sehun blankly. Not once did he looked at him in the eyes. "No,  that's okay I'm not going to stay for too long, any ways." Sehun looks away. 

"Do you want to at least sit down?" Sehun asks trying not to make his voice shaky. Jongin of course noticed. 

Jongin was the first to move to the couch. Finally taking his hands off his pockets. Sehun really wished he kept it in. He didn't want to see Jongin's ring finger with a gold band around it. Sehun can only sit down quitely, trying to ignore the pain in his heart. Trying to not make himself grab the ring from Jongin and throws it away.  

"Sehun," Jongin says breaking the silent. "I'm really sorry." Sehun brought his eyes up from the ring to Jongin's face. So much distress was on Jongin's face. "For everything I've done. I'm sorry for making you cry and I'm sorry that I can't return your love." Sehun can only swallow his tears. "I'm really sorry..." there was a pause. Sehun can tell Jongin was debating on something. "For all those years we were together..." Sehun doesn't know where Jongin was going from. He doesn't think Jongin knows too. "I also-"  
 

"I'm back and got your strawberry milk!" Chanyeol barged in, interrupting Jongin. "oh." was the only thing Chanyeol can utter right after seeing Jongin.  

Jongin looks at chanyeol and then at Sehun then back to Chanyeol. "uh..." Jongin then stood up putting his hands back in his pocket. "I should go."  

"No you should-" but before Chanyeol could finish his sentence Jongin marched at the door. "stay." Chanyeol finish after the door was closed.  


 

"So mind me asking what happened?" Chanyeol ask.  

"He just came ashing his sorry and his married now btw." Sehun says shortly.  

"oh."  

"Yeah. Oh." Sehun went to his room.  

 


 

"Kyungsoo, I feel like I need to do something."  Chanyeol says whirl they were eating dinner. "I messed up."  

"You didn't do any wrong." Kyungsoo says. "It's they're fault for being a coward." chanyeol looks up from his food to his lover. "If they just make everything clear for each other they wouldn't be in this kind of situation."  

"What do you mean?"  

"it's obvious that they still have feels for each other. Even Jongin." when Kyungsoo saw that Chanyeol isn't convince he adds. "The boy was forced to take over the company since his the only child. He was also force to get married. To make the Kim Comp."  

"really!" chanyeol exclaimed. "Wait How'd you know all these?" 

"Haven't you been watching the news?" Kyungsoo took a bite at the kimchi spaghetti. "And I work for him, Chanyeol."  

"it was in the news?" chanyeol never realized Jongin was this rich. He does looks rich. Everytime he sees him, his clothes are always branded. "Wow. His that rich?"  

"Yupp."  

"I'm going to visit your work tomorrow." Chanyeol announced.  

"You better not do anything stupid." Kyungsoo warns. "His the CEO and he does not like you one bit."  

"How'd you know that?"  

"I heard him talking to my boss one time."  

"What did he say?" chanyeol gape at his boyfriend. 

"He said if he can he would delete you from this world." Kyungsoo says. "But he can't because your important to Sehun." Chanyeol sat back down. "I heard this two days ago. He obviously cares about Sehun, he just doesn't know what to do. Or he just need a push." Kyungsoo gave his boyfriend a look. "You can visit me tomorrow, just don't do anything you get me fired." Chanyeol smiles at him with a nod. "Don't tell him you know me or anything. I like my job, the paying is good."  

"I won't." Chanyeol says already making a plan in his head.