The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

[Past]  
 

"So you not married anymore?" Sehun asked Jongin slowly, playing with Jongin's hand, especially he's ring finger. 

"Yeah." Jongin replied watching Sehun's face. Jongin was glad Sehun's heart is only his.  

"Why?" Sehun said in a whisper.  

Jongin tilted his head a bit so he can see Sehun's eyes, but the latter keep looking away. "Sehun look at me." Jongin says while gripping Sehun's hand. When Sehun looks at him, Jongin smiles. Cupping Sehun's face with both of his hands. "Because I can't take it anymore, being away from you. Not being be able to be there for you." Sehun stayed quiet. As he search for something in Jongin's eyes. "I know you might not fully believe me, but that's okay because I will always be there showing you, assuring you that I love you and only you." Jongin kissed Sehun's forehead. "I'm sorry for everything."  

Sehun smiled as he hug Jongin tightly. Jongin automatically hug back with a smile on his face. "it's okay. You love me now so,  it's okay." both laughed.  

Jongin pulled away but still hold Sehun, to look at he's beautiful face. "I love you, don't forget that." Jongin pecks Sehun's lips. 

"I won't. I love you too." Sehun smiled as Jongin hid he's shy face on the crooked of Sehun's neck.  

Both didn't say anything or move. They both missed each others presences.  

"I love you." Jongin says again making Sehun smile again.  

"I know."  

"Your mine."  

"I'm yours."  

"Good."  

Sehun can only laugh. 
 

⛄ 

Sehun and Jongin were cuddling at the the couch in the living room, until Sehun saw the time. It's already 1 almost going to be 2 am in the morning.  

"Jongin, it's almost 2, now." Sehun looks up and rested his chin on Jongin's chest.  

"Oh, should I leave then?" he said as he looks down at Sehun.  

Sehun gave him one of his infamous puppy eyes. "Can you stay?" Sehun then started playing with Jongin's chest, fingers drawing invisible circles. "It's already late and I don't want you to drive this late and it's dangerous drive at this hour and your hands too..." Jongin smiles at Sehun mumbling while having the puppy looks. 

"Is it okay to stay?" Jongin smiled right away when Sehun nodded trying to not look excited. 

"It's more than okay." Sehun then stood up and pulled Jongin up from the couch and both lazily walk into Sehun's room.  

"Do you want a pair of clothes to change onto?" Sehun asked as he made his way through his closet. Before Jongin can reply he adds. "Or do you still sleeps with only your boxers'?"  

Jongin can't help but smile, of course sehun would remember. Sehun remembers everything about Jongin. Like when Jongin gets mad he takes couples of breath and closes his eyes for a moment trying to calm himself down if it doesn't work he hits something, example the wall in Sehun's room right now. Or when Jongin wants something he'll do whatever it takes to get that, and Sehun loves about that Jongin.  

Sehun took a pair new shirt from his closet. He can tell Jongin's watching him as he -try to but feels like his failing- seductively take off his shirt and taking his time taking his pants off. He then felt Jongin's warp around his waist.  

"Do you need help taking that off?" Jongin says with a low husky voice against Sehun's neck. He then kiss it when Sehun tilted he's neck to giving Jongin a permission. Jongin started to and at Sehun's neck, when the pale boy maid a sound Jongin nibble Sehun's neck, leaving a mark.  

Jongin pulls away and stared at his work and peck it. Jongin then went to Sehun's ear, also leaving a mark behind. Jongin wanted to mark Sehun as much as possible, especially somewhere Sehun can't hide it. He wants everyone to know Sehun is taken and he's his alone. Jongin doesn't share. He never share. Not even his toys when he was kid, he wouldn't share because what's his is his. No one touches what's his, without getting punished. 

He remembered one time when Sehun and him rode a train and Jongin noticed some guy checking out Sehun. Jongin ignored him, because Sehun doesn't like it when Jongin gets tipsy. But the guy started touching Sehun, even when Sehun told him to stop and push him away. Jongin lost it and almost beat up the guy to death if it weren't for Sehun pulling him back, away from the unconscious guy, begging him to stop.  

"Its okay! Jongin, it's okay! I'm okay..." Sehun hugged Jongin tightly at the waist. "It's okay... Just breathe... I'm here... It's okay..." Sehun breaths trying to calm Jongin down.  

Jongin calmed down, he ran his hand at Sehun's hair and kissed it, while staring at the unconscious guy on the ground barely breathing. 

Soon the police came and took Jongin and Sehun and the ambulance with the guy. Sehun waited outside at the police department while Jongin was asked questions. They let Jongin go after the guy got a call telling him to let the boy go. Sehun ran up to him and hugged him tightly, sighing with relief. 

"Your okay." Sehun says hugging Jongin.  

"Yeah." Jongin pulled Sehun's face so he could look at it. "You okay?"  

Sehun smiled at him as if nothing bad just happened. "Yeah, I should be asking you." Sehun pulled away. "Let me see your hand." Sehun let his hand out.  

"No." Jongin says stubbornly, while hiding his hand behind him.  

"Why not?  We need to treat it, before it gets worse." Sehun made that face, Jongin hates. When Sehun frowns with a pout on he's face. He can't ever say no to that face. So he brought it up at Sehun's hand. Sehun smiles in victory. 

(Okay back to Sehun's room)  

Sehun started to moan Jongin's name when Jongin started to rub Sehun's member. Both were breathing hard, Jongin started to rub Sehun's member faster as Sehun rub his but against Jongin half hard member.  

"Jong...in..." Sehun moaned out. 

Sehun grab the closest's door as he rubs harder against Jongin's.  

"Babe, I'm close." Jongin growls fasting his hands.  

"ahhh, oh god... Oh Jongin..." Sehun missed this. Being be able to be touched by Jongin was like a being able to eat your favorite ice cream in summer. Sehun was never touch by anyone than other Jongin himself, and Jongin was glad to know that. 

"Se... Hun..." Jongin tightens his grip on Sehun's hips as he cums all over his boxer. Sehun came after.  

They just stood there breathing slow and heavy.  

"I love you." Jongin kissed Sehun in respond.  

 

⛄ 

"Soo wake up. It's 7 already." Chanyeol give Kyungsoo a peck on the cheek as he shook Kyungsoo lightly.  

"Okay..." Kyungsoo mutters. "have you eaten breakfast?" Kyungsoo ask as he stretched his limbs. 

"Yeah, hurry so it doesn't get cold." Kyungsoo watched his boyfriend opened they're shared closet and started crawling inside. 

"What are you doing?" Kyungsoo finally asked.  

"Imma go check if Sehun's ready." Chanyeol answered. 

"Use the door, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo says. 

"Okay fine."  

Chanyeol walk out of they're shared apartment, not forgetting to give he's boyfriend a kiss. He knock at Sehun's door but no one answered. He knock again, this time the door opened, revealing sleepy Jongin with only he's boxer. Chanyeol gape at Jongin's face, while Jongin stared

Chanyeol with sleepy face. Chanyeol had the feeling of déjà vu. Is that meant Jongin and Sehun are okay now? He asked himself. Is he dreaming?  

"Punch me." was what Chanyeol said to Jongin. He wanted to know if he's dreaming or not.  

"Okay." Jongin had been waiting for this day to punch Park Chanyeol in the face. And he did. Hard. But not so hard to sent him flying no he wouldn't go that far. 

But Chanyeol went flying, stumbling as he hit the floor. Jongin can only watch with wide eyes. What a weakling.  

"Oh !" Chanyeol cursed as he hold he's almost broken jaw. He then spit out some blood. His lips was cut and his left cheek was also bleeding from the cut. Chanyeol never thought Jongin was this strong.  

"Yah you okay?" Chanyeol looked up at Jongin with a glare.  

"You don't even sound concern." Chanyeol slowly touch his pained face, wincing with the contact.  

"I'm not." Jongin said watching Chanyeol stand up slowly.  

"then why did you asked?" Chanyeol keeps touching he's face seeing more blood coming out.  

Jongin pointed behind him with his thumb. Seconds later Sehun came out only wearing a white dress shirt a little too big to be his and a pair plain boxer.  

"Oh my Chanyeol!" Sehun exclaimed as soon as Sehun saw Chanyeol's face. "What happened?" sehun pulled Chanyeol in and led him to the couch. Jongin watch Sehun examine Chanyeol's face with a worried, with one hand on Chanyeol's chin. Jongin can only rolled his eyes. "Wait here okay?" Sehun quickly went to the bathroom to take the first aid kit that he used on Jongin.  

Chanyeol noticed Jongin was looking down at him like some beat up puppy, Chanyeol felt the fist of this man so he can only glare at Jongin.  

"You look pathetic." Jongin says blankly. 

Chanyeol was about to say something back but Sehun came back lightly hitting Jongin in the arm.  

"Jongin, stop it." He passed by Jongin not even sparing a glance.  

"Chanyeol this is gonna hurt a bit okay?" Sehun says softly as he cleaned the cut with alcohol, Sehun blows on Chanyeol's face. Jongin rolled his eyes again.  

Chanyeol saw Jongin rolled his eyes at them, chanyeol couldn't help himself but smirk at Jongin. Jongin's eyes twitch in annoyance. 

"Sehunie, Jonginie is glaring at me!" Chanyeol says playfully. Sehun stop and looked at Jongin questioningly. Jongin rolled his eyes again. 

"Yeol, did you know Jongin has an anger issues." Sehun says while treating Chanyeol's wounds, Jongin looked at Sehun trying to figure out where his coming from. "One time, we were riding the train, it's was his first train." Sehun glance at Jongin as he giggled. Jongin just stared. "there was this guy who tried getting at me, I told him to stop but he won't and then he started to touch me." 

Chanyeol made a tsk sound. "Jongin then got angry-" 

"I would too, if someone dared to touch my Soo." Chanyeol nodded at Jongin. 

Sehun glance at Jongin then back at Chanyeol's face. He started to pat the cut with cotton that otmint. "He started beating the guy," Sehun looks straight at Chanyeol. "He almost killed him."  

Chanyeol stayed silent with his mouth open. No one talked, Sehun put a bandage at Chanyeol's face and smiled.  

"There," Sehun stood up and went up to Jongin's side. Jongin automatically put his arm around Sehun's shoulder and Sehun grab his waist and rested his head on Jongin's shoulder. "Do you want to have breakfast with us?" Sehun ask Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol looks up and watch Jongin kiss Sehun's forehead. "uh no I already had breakfast..." chanyeol says awkwardly. "Uh are you going to go with me at the University?"  

"no,  I'll drop him off." Jongin answered for Sehun and squeeze his shoulder. Sehun smiled at him.  

Chanyeol watched them. Both looks happy. Chanyeol smiles at them.  

"So are you guys together?" the look in Sehun's face made Chanyeol wish he hadn't had ask. Sehun looks down.  

There was a long awkward silence between them. Chanyeol left after that. 

Sehun closed the door and remained there, head down resting on the door. Sehun wished he had an answer to Chanyeol's answer. What are they? Jongin didn't really say what they are. Are they back to what they were before? Back to square one? Sehun sighs. Just cuz Jongin says he loves that doesn't mean anything. Jongin didn't exactly said they're going out. So what are they? Sehun couldn't help but sigh and lightly hit his head on the door.  

A hand stoped Sehun from his actions. He turns and looked at Jongin. Jongin rested his hand at Sehun's waist and his forearm on the right side of Sehun's head. Sehun looks down at nothing as he started playing with Jongin's abs.  

They stayed like, none were willing to talk, Jongin watched Sehun's face, while Sehun thinks. Jongin can see the confusion and insecurities all over the pale boy.  

"Sehun," Jongin saw how Sehun became smaller. "Babe, tell me what your thinking." Sehun looks up. "I want  to know what your thinking."  

"I..." Sehun trails off. 

"Sehun, it's okay." Jongin assures.  

"what are we Jongin?" Sehun looks at Jongin then down at the floor.  

"Do you love me?"  

"Of course!" Sehun looks up. 

"I love you."  

Sehun let Jongin rest  forehead against his. "I know I screwed up big time and I've done nothing but hurt you and ignore your feelings," Jongin pulled Sehun's waist closer to his. "and I'm so sorry for it. I'm really  am. I would blame my father for everything but that's probably just an excuse and I don't want that. The first time I saw you standing there by the fridge with your favorite Banana milk only wearing a crew neck, what were you thinking omit wearing that with a guest in the house. I felt attraction towards you since that day, that's why I introduced myself to you." Jongin smiles at the scene in his head. "At first I thought I was only attracted to you because of your looks, and I told myself that when I kissed you that day. I wasn't gay. I didn't think I could be gay, I never been attracted to men before. I also told myself that your my distractions from everything. When I went to college, I expect us to be done but I still visit you almost every night. I told myself maybe I only stayed because your the first guy I ever done these to. But I started to feel jealous whenever guys tries to get at you or touch, I ignore it, like I always do." this is probably the most he talked about his thoughts and feelings. Jongin isn't vocal when it comes to this stuff. He  doesn't like talking about himself, but he need to, no he wants to for Sehun. He'll do anything for Sehun. If Sehun ask for the stars, Jongin will try everything he can to get Sehun that star he wants. Because to him Sehun is his. And he wants to be Sehun's. "then you told me about your feelings, I ignore it again, because this was supposed to be fun, you were supposed to be my distraction from everything. Then the next day you acted as if nothing happened, you smiled even though you want to cry. Then everything went back to normal, I was about to graduate college then my father gave me a present for my birthday." Jongin laughs bitterly at the last part. "I got the company and a wife." Sehun frowns. "Then I went here, because we always celebrate it together." Jongin took a breath. "I almost lost it when I found you abd chanyeol in your room. I swear if it wasn't for you hugging me back there he would be in the same situation as that guy in the train. Then he started blabbering stuff. And you told me your feelings again. I was so pissed when you told me because I can't say the same thing to you because of my father. I felt so weak, it pissed me off." Jongin says between his teeth. He hit the door with the same fist he used when he hit the wall last night in Sehun's room. He didn't hit it so hard because it was closed to Sehun's face. Sehun brought Jongin's hand to his face and kissed the bruises on Jongin's knuckles. "so I left. And I didn't know if I had the right to come back to you again. I mean I left you even though you were crying." Jongin watch Sehun kiss his knuckles gently, Jongin can tell Sehun had some tears in his eyes. "A year past, I thought I would forget about you but I couldn't, I thought if I come back here again saying sorry and such I would feel fine again. But it didn't I worsen it. I was so tempted to go back to you again and again, to hold you, kiss you anything. Then chanyeol came to my work. Telling me to go back to you. He left because you called and that you were at the hospital. I hired Kyungsoo that day. I wanted to know what your doing, I wanted to know if your still mine. And Kyungsoo came in one day telling me you won't love me forever if I don't get my act together. I didn't want that to happen so I did what I can and here I am." Jongin kiss the tip of Sehun's nose.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to know more about me. I want you to feel that I care."  
 

Sehun closed his eyes and hug Jongin tightly. "I love you."  

"I love you more." Jongin kissed the top of Sehun's head as he said those words.  
 

⛄ 

Jongin drop off Sehun's at his university and drove to his new house. He sold the other one where he and Hyuna used to live in. He didn't need that house anymore anyways. He bought a new one a lot more smaller and closer to his work and Sehun's apartment. He took a shower and change onto his work suit and drove to his work. He was greeted by the intern lady and went to his own private elevator. One he reached the top floor he went straight to his office and did his usual routine. He called Kyungsoo after.  

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo was nervous. He didn't know if things went well last night. Is he finally getting fired? Kyungsoo looks at Jongin, he looks like he finally woke up from the right side of the bed. So everything went okay and he isn't getting fired right? 

"Kyungsoo what were you doing in Sehun's apartment last night?" Jongin asked. 

"I was going to tell him open the door so he could see you." Kyungsoo answers honestly. 

Jongin looks at him curiously. "How did you know about the hole in the closet?" 

"I live next door." does Jongin not know about him and Chanyeol?  

Jongin started laughing, hestericly. "Your going out with..." he raised his right eyebrow up.  

"Chanyeol." Kyungsoo says. "Yes I am."  

Jongin then started laughing more. It scared Kyungsoo a bit. "you can leave now." Jongin wave Kyungsoo off.  

"Leave, as in you office or leave as in I'm fired." Kyungsoo ask with wide eyes. 

"leave as in my office, why do you always ask if your getting fired?" Jongin gave him a look.  

"Well with you, you never  know."  

Kyungsoo left after that. Jongin laughes more when Kyungsoo left giving him odd looks. Jongin had thought that Sehun and Chanyeol had a thing. Oh how stupid he is. The taller boy just made it look like they have a thing. Jongin really hated the guy though. At least he got a punch even though it's not that hard of a hit. 

At lunch Jongin texted Sehun to come to his work place, telling him to bring lunch a long and take the right elevator and press the last button.  

Sehun did, he got lunch for him and Jongin. He went to the Kim company, he was gritted by the intern lady and was about to take the elevator Jongin told him to when stop by the intern lady. 

"Sir, that's a private elevator only for Mr. Kim." the lady politely says. "Please use other elevators instead.  

Sehun apologize and the lady thanks him with a bow and went back to her desk and greet other workers. Sehun waites for the elevator to open, when it did he saw a tall blonde handsome guy. The guy looks at Sehun impatiently and Sehun went in right away. He was about to press the last button but it was already red, meaning they're already going there.  

The tall guy just stood there not even sparing a look like Sehun is doing to him. The guy then gave him a side glance and looks away then his head snap back at Sehun's. Sehun flinch, the guy went back to his face and posture. The door finally open and Sehun was the first to got out then the guy. The guy walks past Sehun, walking toward his office as he glance at Sehun.  

Sehun looks to his right and noticed Jongin standing in front of the elevator he was told to use. Sehun made his way to Jongin and hug him from behind, startling the older.  

"Miss me?" Sehun giggles as Jongin turned around.  

Jongin hugs him back and took the bags from Sehun. "Let's go to my office." Sehun then noticed almost everyone were looking at them, Sehun looks down and hid behind Jongin. Sehun then noticed Kyungsoo and the guy talking. Kyungsoo wave at him and the guy just stared and said something to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo only nodded. 

Jongin drop the food on the table and sat down pulling Sehun to sit on his lap.  

Jongin kissed Sehun in the mouth full. They went on like that forgetting about the food and just tasted one another.  

Jongin pulls away and peck Sehun's nose. "Imma show you something." Jongin waited for Sehun to get up so he can. He went outside of his office while Sehun trails behind him. Jongin then took his hands and yelled making everyone in the office stop and stared theyre boss. "Hi everyone, sorry for disturbing your work but I want all your attention if you don't mind." everyone kept quite and just stared at the CEO, some hang up the phone and some stood up to get a better view. Jongin then turns to Sehun, making him blush. "Oh Sehun," Sehun gulps. "Would you be my boyfriend?" Sehun felt his heart stop beating, everything around him went into a slow motion. He felt like someone just took the breath away. Jongin gave him a look, still waiting for his reply.

"Of course." it came out as a whisper in Sehun's mouth. He nodded his head with a smile and hug Jongin tightly. "Yes, of course." Jongin laughs with Sehun as the whole room turn into a loud celebrating room. Everyone congrats them, Kris introduced himself along with Soyou. Kyungsoo gave him a thumbs up. 

They went back inside of Jongin's office and ate they're lunch, not after a long make out session. 

Sehun walks out of the building with a smile on his face. He can't believe it that he and Jongin are finally together. Not together buddy together but together as in boyfriend and boyfriend. Sehun made his way to his apartment. He told Chanyeol about it and called Luhan and his brother was so happy he couldn't wait to tell Xiumin and finally have Xiumin to himself. Jongin came later that night and made sure Sehun would not be sleeping tonight and so is the the whole apartment complex. 

 


 

If i made any mistake plase just blame in on food, last night i went to a dinner party and omg i gained so much T_T buts cool ehehhe 


thank you for the comment and for subscribing :)