The Years I Yearn For You

The Years I Yearn For You

PAST] (This story happened before Jongin went to Sehun's apartment)  

 


 

Jongin thought about what Kyungsoo's had said that day. "Sehun's not gonna love you forever." those cold word that came out of Kyungsoo's mouth echoed in Jongin's head like crazy.  

He didn't even go to work today. It has been bothering him since then because he knows that it's true. If Jongin doesn't do anything, Sehun will move on. Whether Jongin likes it or not.  

Jongin was sitting on his shared bedroom with his wife by himself thinking through the possible ways to have Sehun. He can just go to Sehun's right now and tell him everything and Sehun will understand. Because Sehun loves him. He then looks down at his hand, starting at the ring. No, he can't have Sehun when he's tied down to a girl. Sehun would never have of that. Sehun would feel guilty and Jongin doesn't want Sehun hurt because of him again. But he can't go against he's fathers words, yet. He can't divorce her as well. Her family name is what made Kim Incorporation powerful.  

Jongin fist his right hand and hit he's left palm as he sighs. This is frustrating! There's got to be away! Then a light bulb lights on Jongin's brain.  

Jongin quickly stood up and called his secretary. "When is the meeting for Mr. Zhang Yixing?" Jongin asked as soon as his secretary answered. "Next week?" Jongin hangs up after he got his answer. Jongin was suddenly excited about the meeting. If he made Mr. Zhang Yixing agreed to share he's half to the Kim's hold then Jongin can end the marriage and he's father can't even say anything.  

Jongin waited as the day finally arrived and making Mr. Zhang to agree was easy, with the help of flirtatious Kris. He was glad Kris was there. When everything was signed Mr. Zhang and Kris went out to have lunch. Jongin went to he's office and sat down. He let out a sigh and smiled.  

Jongin waited till everything was settled down, waiting for the right moment. During lunch he went to he's father's house. 

"This is surprising." He's father had said with a smile.  

Both were sitting down in the living by themselves.  

Jongin smiles back. "Sure is." Jongin and he's father had a stare down. "Hyuna is coming, so we can have lunch altogether."  

Jongin knows that he's father knows he's up to something.  

"I should tell the chefs then."  

Jongin smiles.  

Hyuna came in later and they had they're lunch. The lunch was casual, making he's father uneasy. They went outside to have desserts. Jongin then made he's move. 

"I got the Zhang agreed to share half of they're holds." Jongin says and smiles at Hyuna's reaction. 

Hyuna happily claps at Jongin's success.  

"Good job, Jongin." he's father compliments. "I'm glad your doing well."  

Hyuna then rested her hands on Jongin's shoulder. "Isn't my husband great?" She laughs with Jongin's father. 

"Ex-husband." Jongin says and push Hyuna's hand away.  

"Excuse me?" Hyuna utters.  

"I'm divorcing you, Hyuna."  

There was a long pause of quite until he's father yelled."Jongin!" he's father stood up. "You better stop this instant!" the look on he's father's face a muse him.  

"No," Jongin stared he's father straight to the eyes. "you either shut up and do nothing and let me do whatever I want or I swear," Jongin never felt like this before. "I will destroy the Company," he then smirks. "and bring you down along with it."  

He's father sat down and remain silent. Hyuna gape at him and Jongin. Jongin didn't waste his time and took out a folder. 

He took out the papers and pointed out to Hyuna where to sign. He saw Hyuna was about to say something and he really wasn't in the mood for her annoying whines, ever. "Sigh it. Daddy's broke Hyuna. Daddy can't save you." Jongin was talking about Hyuna's father. "sign this or I will cut off your Daddy's name off the company and I will a sure you, you will have nothing left after that."  
 

After Jongin got her sign, he left the house, leaving the ring there.  

Jongin drove to he's other house closer to he's work and celebrated with Kris, Yixing and he's secretary Soyou. He was so excited just think about Sehun being finally his. He couldn't wait any longer so he drove to Sehun's apartment, leaving his guests behind to party by themselves, so he can finally have Sehun.  

So why can't he just knock, instead of just standing there for hours staring at the door.


 

I know its short but the next chapter will be long and i hurried this one because i needed to go to a party. 

As a sorry for the crapy chapter here's a gif of Sehun's booty #sebooty 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting!