Lets jump... together (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

Yongguk exhaled a deep breath and then looked out at the view far infront of him. He looked down and the depth scared him. It was a long fall down and who knows if he would survive it or not. The wind blew, moving his locks that had grown providing him with the bangs covering his forehead now. He stepped back, almost backing out of the decision he had made. It really wasn’t worth it but why did he feel like he had to do this. Looking down made his head spin slightly and he guessed if he ever fell from such a height, it would either be because of this nauseating feeling or if someone pushed him. Why was he up here anyway? Was giving up on his life really worth a stupid bet? And with his stupid dongsaengs at that.

He took a deep breath, determind to turn back any second now when he felt a figure move in next to him. He almost feared he was going to get pushed but when he felt a warm hand take his into his, he let out that breath that had gotten stuck in his throat without even him realizing. He smiled, no he grinned. He didn’t need to turn around to know who it was now. The hand holding his told him just that and if that left any doubt, even though it didn’t, Himchans voice in his ears cleared everything and left no traces of fear. He was ready to jump. 

“The things I do for you Bang yongguk… “ 

 

That was the cue, with the count of three and both gripping each others hand tightly, they jumped. They jumped never letting go and while Himchan was busy screaming all the way down, Yongguk was busy looking at him, he pulled Himchan in during the jump, whilst in the air. He had intended to do this when the count went to three. Himchan was quick to stick to him and Yongguk grinned like a happy fool. 

The jump ended as soon as it began and the safety ropes and belts pulled them from falling into the water underneath. They bounced for a minute or two and they stayed like that until a boat was brought underneath them to take off the belts and take them to shore. 

Yongguk could hear the sounds of his dongsaengs cheering now as the boat brought them towards land. He turned grinning at them and then back at Himchan, gently petting Himchans head who swatted his hand away instantly. 

“Next time you have death wish, just eat Daehyuns cheesecake or something…”

Yongguk laughs, he doesn’t have anything to say but Himchan understands how he feels so it doesn’t matter if can’t find words to explain the relief he felt to have Himchan next to him, how happy he was, how Himchan took all the fear away and helped Yongguk breath. How Himchan was this light that always shone for him and could lead Yongguk to the other end of the tunnel.

“Don’t laugh… I’m serious I’m not going to safe your next time when you get the feelings that you’re young, wild and free” Himchan said, petting his hair and trying to set it back into place.

“You always say that” Yongguk smiled, moving his hand to move some of Himchans bangs out of his face. 

He could now hear the dongsaengs making noises about PDA but it really didn’t matter as long as his Himchan was smiling again. 

 


 

PDA: Public display of affection.

comment <3