Surprise (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

The night stars gleamed above them as Yongguk secretly tried to look at his lover beside him with a shy smile gracing his lips. Himchan swung his feet in the river water as they sat on the edge of the small wooden bridge with a soft happy smile. It was almost as if he knew about the fact that Yongguk was looking at him from the corner of his eyes. Yongguk took a deep breath, looking ahead, as he slowly moved his fingers ahead towards Himchans hand that was sitting idly next to his. He bit his lower lip unconsciously. Why was he being so shy? He had performed infront of thousands and he couldn't even make a move on his own lover. Gosh... he should just drown in the water infront of them.

 

He finally covered Himchans hand with his; making Himchan turn towards him but Yongguk stayed looking at front. Himchan chuckled "Seriously Yongguk... what is it?" He finally asked "You're really not good at this trying to be romantic thing, are you?" 

Yongguk looked at Himchan "who says I'm trying? I'm plenty romantic..." The last part being hardly audible. Himchan shook his head lightly, grinning. "Do you want pointers from me?"

Yongguk scoffed "why would I need pointers when I practically have you swooning already?" He passed Himchan a cheeky grin. Himchan had his mouth fall open in a playful manner. "me swooning? over you? what world are you living in? Have you been hanging around JongUp too much?"

Yongguk looked back up "no..." He said quietly, clearly lying.

Himchans eyes widened "wait? what?" He laughed "you have, haven't you? for what?" 

Yongguk blushed "I just thought he and Daehyun might know some things I wanted to know... clearly... I was stupid for asking them…" He mumbled.

Himchan laughed "were you that desperate? hey! why didn't you ask me? what did you want to know?"

Yongguk smiled "It was suppose to be a surprise for... you... how was I suppose to ask you?"

Himchan made an 'o' face and smiled "so...?"

Yongguk looked at Himchan with a raised brow "so?"

Himchan looked expectantly "what’s the surprise?" He beamed "Don't keep me waiting!!" 

Yongguk laughed "what? aren't I enough as a surprise??" 

Himchan punched Yongguks arm playfully with his other hand that wasn't occupied under Yongguks hand.

"And you said I didn't have you swooning" Yongguk teased. 

"This isn't swooning Bbang" Himchan replied.

"Sure~" Yongguk smirked.

"Just give it to me already!!" Himchan exclaimed in excitement.

 

Yongguk grinned, his fingers dancing on top of Himchans hand. Himchan looked from Yongguks face to down at his hand with a confused expression. Yongguk grabbed Himchans hand and pulled the other towards him, connecting their lips into a sweet kiss whilst intertwining their fingers. 

When they parted, Himchan smiled looking into the grinning Yongguks eyes "If that was your big surprise... that we do quite alot.. then" Yongguk chuckled, shushing him "look at your hand Himchan..." He said.

 

Himchan looked confusedly at their intertwined fingers of both hands that Yongguk had held up at their chest level. He looked at his right hand then at his left and his eyes went wide as saucers and he looked at Yongguk, who had surprisingly gotten a breathful of confidence from Himchans casual talk, just enough of how much he needed.

"Kim Himchan..." Himchans mouth had fallen slightly agape. "Will you make me the happiest man-" 

"oh just! I can't believe!" Himchan cut in but seeing Yongguk slowly dissipating confidence, Himchan answered with a huge smile and slightly teary eyes "Yes! Yes! Yes I will" He said, parting their hands and falling into Yongguks embrace. Yongguk could finally take a breath of relief and he couldn’t stop smiling. Himchan had accepted! He had accepted! He pulled Himchan in closer. The platinum ring (with the pink gem stone on the inside) glowed brightly.

 

"You're right though... you should’ve been more romantic" Himchan joked in his fiancés arms,

"I have you swooning Himchan… how more romantic do you want me to get?" Yongguk happily replied 

"This isn't me swooning. You definitely need pointers from me" Himchan answered rubbing his face to Yongguks tee.

Yongguk laughed "Well then it’s a good thing I have my whole life to learn from the best now"

 


 

Cause we all need more BangHim fluff!! <3