Prince (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

Himchan opened his eyes slowly to the warmth of the quilts and warm fluffy pillows on a king-size bed. He could hear someone calling his name softly "Chanie?.. Chanie ah~ .. Himchan?" Himchan could feel the dig in on his side, showing that someone had suddenly sat next to him "Kim Himchan.." The voice called again.

"mhh.." Himchan pulled the quilt higher up to his face and only let the top of his silky hair filled head show as he mumbled out "Go away Yong guk.." He could feel the other boy gently touch his head. Himchan shifted alittle again "shooo" He said. 

Himchan furrowed his brows slightly 'Did Yong guk really need to get him to come to him like this everytime? why couldn't he just call him? like literally just tell someone to come and tell him and let him walk to the palace where the prince is supposedly confined for the past few days.' His mind wondered to the events that had happened earlier that day. He had been walking happily down the street, going to get some stuff from a nearby shop and then he heard someone call out for him. When he had turned around to look at the person, it all went black and then he was waking up now in the palace, in Yong guks room. He let out a sigh as he heard a knock on the door. Yong guk had gone to open it, since he always locked it when Himchan was here.

"hyung! are you serious about this?!" It was YoungJae, Himchan could tell by the voice of the younger boy. He peaked out of the warm blanket to see the two prince's standing next to the sofa. Yong guk nodded "I want to marry him"

"hyung! but-!" YoungJae resorted.

Himchan shifted again and showed half of his face out of the blanket. His head and eyes could be see now. "yeah.. Yong guk! but I don't want to marry you!" He replied in the conversation.

YoungJae clearly seemed annoyed. "Hyung!! what does he do?! is he even a royal??"

Yong guk shook his head and answered "He works at a bakery.."

And Himchan couldn't help but answer "I have the royal inheritance of the Kim bakery!! by the way we make awesome cakes, come by sometime YoungJae ah~ ani.. YoungJae-shi? YoungJae-nim? JaeJae?" Himchan smirked under the blanket because of the look on the face of the younger prince, but he knew he could do nothing because apparently the prince that was next in line; Yong guk had fallen deeply for Himchan.

"Hyung! he's a guy!" YoungJae said exasperated.

"I'm a bunny!!!" Himchan resorted, chuckling under the blanket. He suddenly saw a cushion coming his way so he tried to duck but it hit him anyway. Apparently the attacker was Yong guk.

"ABUSE!!" Himchan shouted.

"hyung! Is he even pretty?!" YoungJae seemed to be running out of questions or was that reasoning on his part. Himchan wondered but then again he was having too much fun to care.

"prettier than you atleast!" Himchan blinked a couple of times as he saw Yong guk making his way towards him. His mind went 'uh oh..'

"yah! go away!" Himchan stated "don't come this way Yong guk! Yah!" But it was to no avail. Yong guk swiftly pulled the blanket, revealing Himchans face

"Himchan.." Yong guk stated softly.

"I really hate it when you shut me up.." Himchan said as he saw that gentle smile come across Yong guks lip before he closed the distance between him and Himchan, letting their breaths collide. It was short but breathtaking and Himchan could feel his cheeks burn. Yong guk pulled away gently and Himchan sank into the bed, hiding himself under the blanket once again, a blush sparkling on his cheeks.