Coffee (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

Himchan sat on the dining table, tapping his finger gently on its surface as he stared at the back of the person who casually worked around the kitchen counter. A smile crept up his lips as he watched the male try to work his way around the kitchen.

 

“Are you going to keep me waiting forever?” Himchan said, finally giving up.

 

“just a second, Himchan.” The male replied, his finger. “I want to make it just the way you like it” The male explained.

 

“Yong guk… you can’t possibly-” Himchan began but was stopped midway.

 

“a! nah… don’t say it” Yong guk turned around with a huge gummy bear smile “I’ve been practicing and YoungJae and Daehyun even helped me! They tasted it until we found the perfect flavour.”

[[Insert pics of DaeJae tasting and making faces (lol) Jae from killing camp. Dae from their concert]]

 

Practicing? Himchan wondered when their leader had, had time for that but still the thought that he had been practicing to make something that he liked, for him, to make him happy, made Himchan all warm and fuzzy inside.

 

“You sure they didn’t just give up and lied so they could get out of it?”

“No, they wouldn’t… would they?” Yong guk tasted the coffee that he had been trying to make ‘one last time’ for the nth time. Before again adding some more sugar.

 

Himchan smiled at his lover, gently shaking his head. It was not everyday that Himchan got to see Yong guk so lovey dovey, the slightly older male would usually be busy composing and wouldn’t have time for the romantic gestures. Even on their days off, Yong guk preferred to lock himself in his studio and write lyrics or compose music but none the less he would never forget to make it up to (Himchan) him in one way or the other because he knew how his lover liked the romance. Sometimes it would be cuddling just before bed and other times it would be loving pecks here and there.

 

 “Yong guk…” Himchan called out for his lover again.

 

This time the older turned around with a proud, happy smile on his face, one that was all gums and teeth and rainbows and sparkles. It was all sunshine and it made Himchans heart melt and his cheeks burn just a little bit, dusting them a sweet soft pink.

Coffee mug in hand, Yong guk walked towards Himchan. “Tadah! Try it”