Your man (banghim)

B.A.P Drabble Collection

 

 

Yong guk feels as if the warmth still lingers on the palm of his hand. He can still feel the scent lying around (their) his apartment. He doesn’t have the heart to make the sheets of their bed and ends up sleeping on the sofa every night so the smell still lingers there for as long as possible. He hasn’t taken the pictures down.

 

Life is a struggle and everyday Yong guk feels like giving up because he feels as everything he lived for isn’t there anymore.

 

---

 

“Himchan hyung is coming back”, he hears his dongsaeng say nonchalantly but he knows it’s meant for him as they work side by side in Yong guks café. YoungJae places the coffee he just made infront of Yong guk. “As hyung likes it” He says quietly. And Yong guk wonders whether he’s referring to him or Himchan. Yong guk leans towards the latter because now Yong guk only drinks his coffee the way Himchan liked, ‘likes’ it. He calmly hums in response but inside his heart aches for the other.

 

YoungJae smiles softly at his hyung and shakes his head. Taking off his apron, he looks at Yong guk “Hyung… I think you should close early today” He says with a shrug before taking his leave. Yong guk watches as YoungJae leaves with Daehyun. The slightly older of the two grinning happily as YoungJae intertwines their fingers together. They walk away hand in hand. It is a cute, endearing sight.

 

Yong guk lets out a breath with a thoughtful hum and leans onto the counter as he remembers the man that stole his heart but Yong guk had been so blind at the time. Even so it only took him about an hour to realize what he had lost after Himchan had left. He sprinted out to look for the other but he couldn’t find the slightly younger male anywhere or may be he had just been a coward and didn’t look hard enough.

 

Still…

 

Yong guk looks down as he randomly begins wiping the counter. His eyes fall on a bright yellow sticky note, with Youngjaes neat hand writing. He smiles ‘Maybe he should close early today…’

 

And he does.

 

---

 

Yong guk goes to the corner flower shop run by two very good kids, JongUp and Zelo. They always try to give Yong guk a discount as he always lets them have free treats at his café. The two greet him with huge smiles and before he can even ask, they give this huge beautiful bouquet with knowing grins and Yong guk wonders if YoungJae has something to do with this. 

 

---

 

The plane lands and Himchan walks through the airport, he lets out a sigh when he sees the door leading him out, YoungJae had said he would have some one pick him up but Himchan didn’t see anyone.

 

He walks to the door but before he reaches, his eyes fall on a board (flip pad) with his name, his eyes follow up to the person and he freezes. ‘Yong guk…’ There are flowers in his hand. He flips the board and it says ‘I missed you’ And Himchan can’t help but smile as his eyes get alittle misty because he missed the other too. 

 

He flips another page; ‘Will you let me take you dancing?’

 

Another; ‘Please let me hold your hand’

 

Another; ‘Let me give you all my hours’

 

Another; ‘Let me love you right, Himchan’

 

‘Let me be yours’

 

‘Be mine’

 

Himchan bit his lower lip as he tried to control his tears. He let out a small laugh as he walked towards the other, who was rubbing his own eyes.

 

“What would people say, two grown men crying? idiot…” Yong guk felt his heart leap out of his chest and on instinct he embraced the other who wrapped his arms around him as well.

 

“I love you…” Yongguk whispers as he takes in everything Himchan.

 

The other nuzzles into him and finally replies “I love you too…”

 


 

SO! my finals are done :D Yay!! 

Inspired by 'when I was your man' by Bruno Mars 

comment <3